What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
gang bang wish @Syama Ayas has no shame, the more you humiliate him, the more happy he feels:rofl:
I know he is burning inside. Just put on a brave front. But it wouldn't wash away the humiliations as India in front of Chinese. :enjoy:

Feel so proud to be Chinese. Well done by PLA! You do us proud. If some needed to be treated as dog, just do it! :lol:

PLA is always a serious army, they usually don't have such boring behavior.
I guess the PLA ordered the Indians to squat down and put their hands on their heads, and then the Indians misunderstood the PLA command.

Or IA soldiers might be just following the instruction of their superior, considering a few dead bodies laying around and having next month paycheck in mind, they might do it eagerly and simuteniansly.

Or IA soldiers might be just following the instruction of their superior, considering a few dead bodies laying around, they might do it simuteniansly.

they are scared shiting their pants for sure

Could you share the gif with Zhōngguó Gòngchǎndǎng Zhōngyāng Jūnshì Wěiyuánhuì and please come back with all your organs intact, will have more to share eventually

View attachment 791573

Your concern for them is admirable, but unfortunately to India's tight control over internet nothing get through to them

Actually, you will be permanent banned in that forum if you dare to post these pictures. An Indian was banned just be merely mentioning the existence of these pics. India is suppose to be an open society, but it has a close mind. Indians measures their courage by deny the fact that is uncomfortable to them and come up with excuses. Sad.

Now I am fully convinced you have repressed inafu urges

For the good of the cat hope it is consumed in the next few days

@Syama Ayas surely wishes he is the female cat and gets the toothpick treatment :rofl:
Actually, you will be permanent banned in that forum if you dare to post these pictures. An Indian was banned just be merely mentioning the existence of these pics. India is suppose to be an open society, but it has a close mind. Indians measures their courage by deny the fact that is uncomfortable to them and come up with excuses. Sad.

no accidents they were repeated conquered by Muslims and British, gets ruled over for thousands of years

You created a false Indian profile there and attempted posting these pics there.

Look on the brighter side, you have all your organs

Indians take it after their Govt after all. Just block stuff that does not go with the CCP narrative

1636433413213.png

While Pakistan & india on loc stalemate rubbish for 70 years wasting billions.

PLA in a few days went into Ladakh clashes altered its entire border with huge gains. with out a full scale war or counter attack from Delhi, amazing china
For some bs trade, regional stability reason, we have been tolearting these pajeets for decade, but what do we get in return, joinning QUAD, openly talks about our internal affair.
Its good that our leadership has finally waken up, maybe we are a bit late to the party, but one thing is certain, once the Chinese has made the decision and determined, their nightmare is about to come, logistic,infrastructure,military build up, take their pick.

You created a false Indian profile there and attempted posting these pics there.

Indians take it after their Govt after all. Just block stuff that does not go with the CCP narrative

View attachment 791576

Every Chinese knows this event, what’s ur point?

u want some india covid pictures? Floating bodies in Ganges:cheesy:
For some bs trade, regional stability reason, we have been tolearting these pajeets for decade, but what do we get in return, joinning QUAD, openly talks about our internal affair.
Its good that our leadership has finally waken up, maybe we are a bit late to the party, but one thing is certain, once the Chinese has made the decision and determined, their nightmare is about to come, logistic,infrastructure,military build up, take their pick.

pajeets think differently, if you are nice to him, he thinks you are weak and is afraid of him

see, why you release me instead kill me if u are not afraid of me, that’s their logic

consequences of being slaves for thousands of years, slave mentality

Last edited:
@Syama Ayas surely wishes he is the female cat and gets the toothpick treatment :rofl:

no accidents they were repeated conquered by Muslims and British, gets ruled over for thousands of years

Indians are technically correct by saying that Muslims never ruled over them. As India is a British creation. So much so that Indian constitution is written in English. So prior to their creation by the Brits, India never existed as a nation…

but it’s fair to say that most of the Indian subcontinent was ruled by Muslims in the last thousand of years. And in this case, I refer to India as a geographical expression.

View attachment 791576

I only visit Indian raksh*t site to see how delusional you guys can be. And I’m not disappointed, Indians there get a organsm by sharing their supapowa video

All Indians acknowledge that and want India to be British again
View attachment 791586

Look, your Brahmins man make money by showing the real India to the Chinese. Your Brahman women(her last name is Sharm, Brahman of North India) don't like to use toothpicks, she would rather marry a farmer in Jilin Province(the poorest province in China).
But Dalit netizens like you are being humiliated by the Chinese in order to maintain their rule.

Last edited:
I only visit Indian raksh*t site to see how delusional you guys can be.

Wouldn't you need to check your local Chinese American community for that, Living in America while being rabidly servile to CCP

Despite their ancestors treated like this
1636434860197.png

Just like you Indians , get ruled over and get used to be sex slaves of British
That would be women from Songshan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom