What's new

Here's Why All's Not Well for India on the Ladakh Front : BEST SUMMARY I HAVE SEEN

You have to give it to the Indian establishment and their thought process. You are poking your nose in the games played between big powers , China-America-Russia, and you believe you wont face the consequences?

a) Pakistanis may not want to believe it. But, India, under Manmohan Singh & under Narendra Modi, tried to better relationship ship with Pak [without giving away kashmir]. It did not work.
b) So, Modi has spent lot of energy in improving relations with China. It did not work either. However, I believe Modi will keep trying as much as possible, as there is no option. Growing the economy is most critical.
c) Now, India has no choice other than aligning more closely with America.
d) I am not sure if China did a smart thing with it's recent antics. Please remember, India is a huge market, and really indulging them with huge trade deficit etc. They have surely lost the 5G market of India for sure. It is for the chinese to judge themselves.
e) India will be (& must be) very wary with China. In the history of mankind, I am not sure if there is any other leader who is as powerful as Xi Jinping with such a huge economy, and rapidly improving military. Such concentration of power is always dangerous.
f) If I were the leader of India, I would "manage" relationship with China, and keep growing the economy. Gradually, push the chinese out of huge investments etc from strategic areas and reduce trade deficits, keep growing relationship with west, keep growing military relationship with America.
g) India has lots of problems internally. For the next 20 years, it is better to concentrate on economy while "managing" relationship with China & Pak.
h) Essentially, the chinese told India, that trade deficit or similar indulgences does not matter. We (chinese) will do whatever suites our (chinese) interests short-term or long-term. you (India) be damned.

a) Pakistanis may not want to believe it. But, India, under Manmohan Singh & under Narendra Modi, tried to better relationship ship with Pak [without giving away kashmir]. It did not work.

Any give away without Kashmir is a waste of time, everyone knows.

b) So, Modi has spent lot of energy in improving relations with China. It did not work either. However, I believe Modi will keep trying as much as possible, as there is no option. Growing the economy is most critical.

Maybe for the optics but India practically has put all its eggs in American basket, way before this current situation. Infact this goes back in early 90s, a decision made by Indians establishment , Modi is just following the same policy.

c) Now, India has no choice other than aligning more closely with America.

That's is what Indian establishment already decided back in 90s. What you are seeing are the consequences of that strategic choice. India was better suited to stay part of NAM, at least even for optics.

d) I am not sure if China did a smart thing with it's recent antics. Please remember, India is a huge market, and really indulging them with huge trade deficit etc. They have surely lost the 5G market of India for sure. It is for the chinese to judge themselves.

TBH the current covid19 situation a laid bare the true picture of India economy and the "huge market". The optics coming out of India are abysmal to say the least.

e) India will be (& must be) very wary with China. In the history of mankind, I am not sure if there is any other leader who is as powerful as Xi Jinping with such a huge economy, and rapidly improving military. Such concentration of power is always dangerous.

India should have seen it coming.

f) If I were the leader of India, I would "manage" relationship with China, and keep growing the economy. Gradually, push the chinese out of huge investments etc from strategic areas and reduce trade deficits, keep growing relationship with west, keep growing military relationship with America.

That can only happen if India goes into its shell and do away with doval doctrine and trying to fight unnecessary hybrid wars which it cannot sustain.

g) India has lots of problems internally. For the next 20 years, it is better to concentrate on economy while "managing" relationship with China & Pak.

Please see above.

h) Essentially, the chinese told India, that trade deficit or similar indulgences does not matter. We (chinese) will do whatever suites our (chinese) interests short-term or long-term. you (India) be damned.

Welcome to the world of "either you are with us or against us"

You should consider yourself lucky that you still got powerful allies in west, albeit in decline. We on the other hand were all alone, on our own when faced with such question.

Cut India's head off by severing the 'chicken neck' corridor and freeing North East of Indian imperialism. While simultaneously Pakistan will take care of India on the Eastern front supported by the PLA.

As long as India belongs in the Axis of Evil along with US, Australia, Britain, Japan , they will never be accepted as a respectable partner in the greater Asian region. India is currently a pariah in its own neighborhood.

Good article i as a pakistani kashmiri see it as accurate. If india shows aggression surely china and pakistan and together take siachen and much more in J&K ladakh.

Why stop there?

Stop when Bay of Bengal and Kanyamumari is reached.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom