What's new

Revisiting 1962 war with China: When India's prestige was in a shambles

Fool, all those trafficking stories are pretty much fabricated by your stinky indian media, I havent seen a proven case.

Can you provide credible proof of this lack of proof? Or just that you have not seen it so it must be false?

Any similarly fabricated stories about Pakistani men being trafficked for Han women as well?

Can you provide credible proof of this lack of proof? Or just that you have not seen it so it must be false?

Any similarly fabricated stories about Pakistani men being trafficked for Han women as well?
Can you?

So only Pakistani women, I m pretty sure that more indian women married Chinese men than Pakistanis women do, what do you say about them?

I say that you need to provide me some reports of Pakistani men also being trafficked for Han women to support your earlier theory that cross cultural unions were common for the Chinese. Even if they sometimes needed to resort to illegal human trafficking.

You fool have to prove your BS, not me, not just come out your foul Indians big mouths.

Previously, that was true.

I'm sorry

That doesn't happen. It's only true for women, from a few countries

Thank you for your candour and honesty. Vietnam is a brother country. We love Vietnamese as our brothers.

Of course I know it does not happen. And why. All Pakistanis reading this exchange know too. As do all the outraged Han. But we will be polite in our discourse and take this to its logical end.

I told you. Provide me one man report. I'll give you two Pakistani women reports for each of them.

I'm still yet to see your first.
Do you know human trafficking is a severe crime in China? tell me why there are many Indian women married Chinese and live in China, they were being trafficked into China by Indian government?

Do you know human trafficking is a big crime in China? tell me why there are many Indian women married Chinese and live in China, they were being trafficked into China by Indian government?

Is it only crime to traffic men? Because Pakistani women are being trafficked regularly. Not seen or read any reports of Pakistani men. Can you provide if you have?

Is it only crime to traffic men? Because Pakistani women are being trafficked regularly. Not seen or read any reports of Pakistani men. Can you provide if you have?
tell me why there are many Indian women married Chinese and live in China, they were being trafficked into China by Indian government? how about Indian women being trafficked to US?

tell me why there are many Indian women married Chinese and live in China, they were being trafficked into China by Indian government? how about Indian women being trafficked to US?

Please focus on Pakistani women being trafficked to China as Han brides and your contention that it was normal since Chinese society accepts inter cultural unions as the norm. Such would suggest that Pakistani males are also trafficked. Can you show me those reports?

lOL, Why? there are way more Indian women In China, why you only want to focus on Pakistani women?

So you continue to concede that there are no reports of human trafficking of Pakistani men into China for Han women. Only Pakistani women into China for Han men. Good day. I'm going for my run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom