What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least one of the participants in the video is hinting that bharat should be preparing grounds for bringing war crime charges against China

But I thought those were African actors? Doesn’t the Indian government need to come out and acknowledge that those were Indian soldiers before such a charge could be made?

By all means please do that!

BBC Urdu has broadcasted this on YouTube. But I found it just today.

Look at these POWS from "the most battle hardened, professional elite mountain division" . Sure, these chaps work in IA and get a meager paycheck to feed their family, that's as far as "professional" goes.

They are poorly fed, poorly clothed, poorly equipped, poorly trained and worse, poorly motivated. When going gets tough, they are ready to flee and to kneel, just like their peers in 1962. Nothing has changed since then. If any, they look even more miserable and pityful than their 1962 peers.

The worst part is, Indians are expecting these dudes to perform like Bollywood heros, or they will be disowned. PLA should exploit this peculiar Indian psyche.

Last edited:
@doorstar I don't know why your post has been deleted.
But on topic - On what grounds are these Indians charging the PLA of war crimes?

@doorstar, ah no I can't read or understand Urdu.
I had no idea @siegecrossbow could read/understand Urdu.

You can translate any language to your native language with google translate. Sometimes I just copy and paste what I don't understand translate with google if I'm interested in what the poster post in another language.

That aged well.

indian all mouth warriors, in the real life they ran away from pla as fast they can

pla fought off both USA and soviets, these indiots got triggered so bullshiting pla never win any war in 60 years? :rofl: These sangris shit their pants when heaing soviets or USA army

someone should tag this india major with pajeets kneeling begging :cheesy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom