What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a diff opinion on this whole thing.
I think only f*krs are the politicians. If they had given clear orders than situation would have been diff , positive or negative depends upon the time and opportunity.

But expecting soldiers to eat a bullet instead of doing what Chinese r saying when they r captured with no weapons by there side is stupid.

Take example of kargil, I have huge respect 4 pak light infantry the way they fought. But 4 what ? Pak generals kept eating pizzas and they kept dying.
What has there death got ? Nothing borders r still same.

So yeah there's a place to show ur bravery and die when the cause is true and clear.
**** the politics , I don't want my people to die 4 politicians. If Chinese attack or PM clearly announce we r fighting Chinese. Than go full throttle.

I think only f*krs are the politicians. If they had given clear orders than situation would have been diff , positive or negative depends upon the time and opportunity.

But expecting soldiers to eat a bullet instead of doing what Chinese r saying when they r captured with no weapons by there side is stupid.

Take example of kargil, I have huge respect 4 pak light infantry the way they fought. But 4 what ? Pak generals kept eating pizzas and they kept dying.

So yeah there's a place to show ur bravery and die when the cause is true and clear.
**** the politics , I don't want my people to die 4 politicians. If Chinese attack or PM clearly announce we r fighting Chinese. Than go full throttle.
419.gif

It seems as though China has a well thought out long-term plan to teach India a lesson or to help India mend it's ways.

China went in with a lot of HD cameras, filmed and photographed everything in a lot of details, has kept the photography secret and only releases bits every other month when Indians start to forget Galwan.

From June 2020 to November 2021, India is being systematically humiliated by China.

China went in with a lot of HD cameras, filmed and photographed everything in a lot of details, has kept the photography secret and only releases bits every other month when Indians start to forget Galwan.
It's not about HD cameras or firmed/photographed everything. The core is PLA is ready for a brutal combat in all possible formats, not matter the combat is conducted via the sophisticated modern weapons like Type 15 Light Tank/ PCL181 howitzer/ Z-10/ PHL-03 long range rocket launcher/HQ 16 SAM etc, or via the primitive stuff like fists of stones.

It's not about HD cameras or firmed/photographed everything. The core is PLA is ready for a brutal combat in all possible formats, not matter the combat is conducted via the sophisticated modern weapons like Type 15 Light Tank/ PCL181 howitzer/ Z-10/ PHL-03 long range rocket launcher/HQ 16 SAM etc, or via the primitive stuff like fists of stones.
I know what you're saying but I note that PLA made sure to fully record, photograph this conflict from so many angles, whether to study the Indian Army or to use it as evidence or to even use the footage/photography as long-term psychological warfare against the Indians.

The strategy is working because Indians have been reduced to dis-owning their own frontline soldiers, calling them actors.

Indians will learn to keep their mouths shut just like their democratically elected Hindu Extremist PM Narendra Modi when it comes to China.

I know what you're saying but I note that PLA made sure to fully record, photograph this conflict from so many angles, whether to study the Indian Army or to use it as evidence or to even use the footage/photography as long-term psychological warfare against the Indians.

The strategy is working because Indians have been reduced to dis-owning their own frontline soldiers, calling them actors.

Indians will learn to keep their mouths shut just like their democratically elected Hindu Extremist PM Narendra Modi when it comes to China.

stupid pajeets sangris still shouting images are fake on their stupid forums though:cheesy:

don’t understand what pajeets expect, their every jawan is super Haruman? India always win, Each jawan is invincible, each of them killed 10 pla?:cheesy:

why these fools so sure of themselves?

weapon or without weapon, india lose. With weapons, u even lose more. U are same delusional with sangris pajeets if don’t realize that

modi kept his mouth shut at least he is smart when he is scared

stupid pajeets sangris still shouting images are fake on their stupid forums though:cheesy:

don’t understand what pajeets expect, their every jawan is super Haruman? India always win, Each jawan is invincible, each of them killed 10 pla?:cheesy:

why these fools so sure of themselves?

They aren’t. They wouldn’t be so triggered if these were in fact obviously fake/staged photos like they’ve been suggesting. Deep down they know what the truth is, and they don’t like it.

They aren’t. They wouldn’t be so triggered if these were in fact obviously fake/staged photos like they’ve been suggesting. Deep down they know what the truth is, and they don’t like it.

They don’t like pajeets jawan could lose and kneel down for mercy? They really think jawan is haruman? Are they stupid or delusional or both

They don’t like pajeets jawan could lose and kneel down for mercy? They really think jawan is haruman? Are they stupid or delusional or both

It is the equivalent of someone being shown his beloved grandma’s autopsy tape. Even though his subconscious knows that the video is true, his conscious mind will force him to denounce it as a fake to retain some semblance of sanity.

It is the equivalent of someone being shown his beloved grandma’s autopsy tape. Even though his subconscious knows that the video is true, his conscious mind will force him to denounce it as a fake to retain some semblance of sanity.

or pajeets were fooled by Bollywood that each jawan is haruman ? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom