What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi news media at work.

Indians think everyone is as stupid as them. Why would the Chinese use Pakistani and tell them to wear their tradition clothes for a photo shoot if this is clearly for propaganda? Are we that stupid?
We'll just reveal the video of their confession and let's see they spin their way outta that.

Look, your Brahmins man make money by showing the real India to the Chinese.

Indians have historical made money off opium guzzling vermin in the past

The opium trader who became one of India's richest men

So no surprises the tradition continues

Your Brahman women(her last name is Sharm, Brahman of North India) don't like to use toothpicks, she would rather marry a farmer in Jilin Province(the poorest province in China).
But Dalit like you is being scolded for them.
Indian women open and willing to tolerate even Denisovan degeneracy

But given your founding father wanted to sell off 10 million of your women for some unspeakable services in USA, not many women are left in China
Mao offered 10m women for trade with US

'My parents say hurry up and find a girl': China's millions of lonely 'leftover men'
lowly left over Inafu spawn will have to compensate with their cat for now

Last edited:
So this is what Indians are thinking. I love these people, they are so ordinary, yet so confident. Of Course, they are so very cute when they hold their ears on their knees. :partay:

1636441085056.png

Last edited:
I know he is burning inside. Just put on a brave front. But it wouldn't wash away the humiliations as India in front of Chinese. :enjoy:

Feel so proud to be Chinese. Well done by PLA! You do us proud. If some needed to be treated as dog, just do it! :lol:
Then it isn’t very smart of him to keep bumping this thread.

Indians have historical made money off opium guzzling vermin in the past

The opium trader who became one of India's richest men

So no surprises the tradition continues

Indian women open and willing to tolerate even Denisovan degeneracy

But given your founding father wanted to sell off 10 million of your women for some unspeakable services in USA, not many women are left in China
Mao offered 10m women for trade with US

'My parents say hurry up and find a girl': China's millions of lonely 'leftover men'
lowly left over Inafu spawn will have to compensate with their cat for now
Enjoy your vacation while we humiliate indian soldiers further with those photo.. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom