What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter. I’ll just open another one.
no matter what comes out from their mouth, just replied with this, keep slapping their face.

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd.jpg

Let us not go that far

Posting here is all about knowledge and fun

I wouldn't be comfortable if some overseas CCP bot's relatives ends up in trouble with its Govt because of a simple challenge

Life is miserable for their parent for being unlucky to have such a progeny due to one child policy
Lets not make it worse for them

I know you have no value for PLA soldiers but 195 million of your own country men
View attachment 791502

India should focus on defeating open defecation first before messing with other countries.

indianstreetpoopers.jpg

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7197409.html

Seems to be this one. Use translate.
View attachment 791148

Russians not backing India? This is surprising. All text was translated to English from Russian.

Lots of funny but just not relevant comments about elephants and phalanx and of course other political comments and unrelated things. Mostly pointless to read.

As I’ve mentioned in another post there might be ulterior motives involved. Ever since the Balakot fiasco the Bhakts have been pissing on Russian military gear. It is funny how whenever they get clobbered, they blame everyone and everything but themselves.

Let us not go that far

Posting here is all about knowledge and fun

I wouldn't be comfortable if some overseas CCP bot's relatives ends up in trouble with its Govt because of a simple challenge

Life is miserable for their parent for being unlucky to have such a progeny due to one child policy
Lets not make it worse for them

I know you have no value for PLA soldiers but 195 million of your own country men
View attachment 791502

pajeets number again? Why u using same over and over again but we always have new pictures to show every month ?

Chinese slums by Indian standards are luxury villas. If those are slums, all Indians live in slums except a few billionaires
no matter what comes out from their mouth, just replied with this, keep slapping their face.

View attachment 791503

simon says jump jump :rofl:

why don't you post the picture in my DP.
Considering a few posts ago, he boasted about having a kid

I personally hope he doesn't
pajeets number again? Why u using same over and over again but we always have new pictures to show every month ?

Chinese slums by Indian standards are luxury villas. If those are slums, all Indians live in slums except a few billionaires
Those are CCP numbers sent to UN, careful questioning them or else CCP will question your social credit numbers

Considering a few posts ago, he boasted about having a kid

I personally hope he doesn't

Those are CCP numbers sent to UN, careful questioning them or else CCP will question your social credit numbers

We get it. You are VERY HUMILIATED by the surrendered Indian soldiers pictures and videos. You are spamming here to deflect people talking about them. lol

1636235621427.jpg

FBUk_i5VUAEJY7u.jpg

indiansoldierscaptured.jpg

FBQ7uxMVQAghuJA.jpg

This is a million times humiliating than that. A group of Indian soldiers running away from PLA troops. There is more.

View attachment 791515

We get it. You are VERY HUMILIATED by the surrendered Indian soldiers pictures and videos. You are spamming here to deflect people talking about them. lol

View attachment 791512

View attachment 791509
View attachment 791510
View attachment 791511

I am humiliated my taxes go to Indian asylums taking care of this detained PLA soldier for the next 40 years

CCP and its netizens seem to treat the below as stereotypical Chinese products - "use and throw"

usedcondombeingrescusedbyIA1.gif

Last edited:
I am humiliated my taxes go to Indian asylums taking care of this detained PLA soldier for the next 40 years

CCP and its netizens seem to treat the below as stereotypical Chinese products - "use and throw"

View attachment 791514

This is a million times humiliating than that. A group of Indian soldiers running away from PLA troops. There is more.

galwanclash.gif

View attachment 791514
So pity that you have none other than this, ganging up a liasion man, which later the whole IA patrol team being beaten black and blue, tied up like pigs.
images (43).jpeg

images (45).jpeg

View attachment 791514

this is what pajeets does best and feel proud of, a group of savages beat single pla negotiator

pajeets best at face weaponless Kashmere or Asam Muslim civilians
So pity that you have none other than this, ganging up a liasion man, which later the whole IA patrol team being beaten black and blue, tied up like pigs.
View attachment 791518
View attachment 791517

Pajeets boy keep posting same video again and again, come take a look of your 'brave' jawans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom