What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Bhakts here are getting worked up over nothing really. While the PLA did smash a few heads, most of the Jawans survived the ordeal and their weapons were returned to them post battle. The Indian army and border police hardly incurred any loss of equipment and within India, no loss of prestige either. If I were you I’d be more embarrassed about Bangladesh trouncing a country of 13 trillion in manufacturing and GDP per capita.

Wild life consumption in China is mixture of desperation and pride
Desperation during Great Leap famine
Pride during Qing rule, eating rare animals meat was considered a status symbol then

Its not brain washing

It is civilization cultural mindset of theirs, its even parodied in their literary works

The True Story of Ah Q
I have read parts of their history and what you say is true.
I think the shift ended for the ccp bots ,you will start seeing new bots visiting the thread soon.

I think the Bhakts here are getting worked up over nothing really. While the PLA did smash a few heads, most of the Jawans survived the ordeal and their weapons were returned to them post battle. The Indian army and border police hardly incurred any loss of equipment and within India, no loss of prestige either. If I were you I’d be more embarrassed about Bangladesh trouncing a country of 13 trillion in manufacturing and GDP per capita.

no, their whole image and reason for existence is broken

la la land indians believe they are invincible, the best race and culture and Chinese are Dalits

they can not lose to Dalits or else their web of lies are crumbling and india no reason to exist
I think the shift ended for the ccp bots ,you will start seeing new bots visiting the thread soon.

shut up and hold your ears , pajeets :rofl:

Last edited:
can you ask the ccp if india is being thrashed as you claim why have the road construction not started at doklam after so many years from the place where india stopped
Even their PLA veterans have mentioned Doklam was a setback for their nation

Seems like a communication gap between little pinks and their CCP e-commissars

“Despite Beijing’s deliberate ambiguity, China has apparently made substantial concessions in order to end the dispute,”

“India has got exactly what it has wanted. It was a humiliating defeat for China to cave in to pressure from India despite all the tough talk,”
Lessons learned in tense China-India border row but it will cast a long shadow, analysts say

Wild life consumption in China is mixture of desperation and pride
Desperation during Great Leap famine
Pride during Qing rule, eating rare animals meat was considered a status symbol then

Its not brain washing

It is civilization cultural mindset of theirs, its even parodied in their literary works

The True Story of Ah Q

101 bottom ranked hunger pajeets talk about famine :rofl:
Even their PLA veterans have mentioned Doklam was a setback for their nation

Seems like a communication gap between little pinks and their CCP e-commissars

Lessons learned in tense China-India border row but it will cast a long shadow, analysts say

hahaha pajeets, u want ur shitty Inris rifle or not

who told you to talk ? Shut up and hold your ears

GoI and IA have NOTHING to show for, as the loser of the battle don't get to clean up battle field, that's why they remain "conspiracily" silent, and let their media and Bollywood to fool their masses, and Indian public happens to be uncritical and mindless bunch that can't take humble pie.

That's how India eventually pissed Chinese off in 1962, ended up with a humiliation bigger than 300 years colonialization put together, in the hands of "slant eyed chinkis".

Losers don’t get to take pictures

pla fought both USA and USSR, who did you fight? Cashmeres?

pla kicked the shit out of you with both hands tied, but Indian subhumans keep bullshiting :rofl:

hold your ears and kneel , pajeet boy

These eunuchs only persevere in Bollywood or when they've got a 10:1 numerical superiority. Everywhere else, they cower like stray dogs and howl

I wouldn't mention bots since your livelihood is probably derived from IT Cell's generosity of Rs. 2/Tweet or post.

Don't throw stones when you yourself live in a glass house. Or cow dung mansion

When did I said you can opened your mouth, hold your ears and shut it.
giphy.gif

These eunuchs only persevere in Bollywood or when they've got a 10:1 numerical superiority. Everywhere else, they cower like stray dogs and howl

I wouldn't mention bots since your livelihood is probably derived from IT Cell's generosity of Rs. 2/Tweet or post.

in real life, pajeets boy will run away as fast as he can the minute he hears pla coming, just like 1962

again 101 hunger bottom ranked pajeets talk about famine

did you find dog carcass to eat ? :rofl: According to newspaper , that’s what Indians do after pandemic

101 bottom ranked hunger pajeets talk about famine :rofl:

Descendant of Great Leap survivor, seems like your generation will soon the privilege of experiencing the Great Leap your grand parents experienced

China food security: why is it important and what caused November’s panic buying?

Might as well do one good thing in your life by donating your stomach nearest CCP commissar. Given the above article your people wouldn't need their stomach anyway

Hopefully it will be exported to India and atleast some Indian with stomach complications will continue his life thanks to your donation

Descendant of Great Leap survivor, seems like your generation will soon the privilege of experiencing the Great Leap your grand parents experienced

China food security: why is it important and what caused November’s panic buying?

Might as well do one good thing in your life by donating your stomach nearest CCP commissar. Given the above article your people wouldn't need their stomach anymore

Hopefully it will be exported to India and atleast some Indian will continue his life thanks to your donation

again 101 hunger bottom ranked pajeets talk about famine

did you find dog carcass to eat ? :rofl: According to your own newspaper , that’s what a lot of Indians do after pandemic

Thr Bhakts here cry and whine more than my son and he is less than six months old.
We know all the pdf chinese have a perfect world,rich ,handsome ,well to do in life ,have multiple businesses doing good,a perfect family ,but somehow endup on online forums so so many hours like clockwork.

Since you have come.to some conclusion, can you ask your master to post the picture in my DP,in return I can post anything you want or your master want. Fare deal what you say, it will tell you who is a bot.

When did I said you can opened your mouth, hold your ears and shut it.

You actually brought up a very valid point. In China we don’t really know about the hold your ears thing and personally, I only knew about it after our friends from Pakistan and Bangladesh explained to me what it is. Assuming that the PLA did stage the photo as the Bhakts suggested, they went to the length to get obscure details like this right only to leave glaring “mistakes” like long hair and “mismatched clothing” that a casual observer could pick out in three seconds? Ask yourselves Bhakts — does this make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom