What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know all the pdf chinese have a perfect world,rich ,handsome ,well to do in life ,have multiple businesses doing good,a perfect family ,but somehow endup on online forums so so many hours like clockwork.

Since you have come.to some conclusion, can you ask your master to post the picture in my DP,in return I can post anything you want or your master want. Fare deal what you say, it will tell you who is a bot.

compared to average Indians pajeets, yes, average Chinese do have perfect life

shut up, kneel and hold your ears :rofl:

We know all the pdf chinese have a perfect world,rich ,handsome ,well to do in life ,have multiple businesses doing good,a perfect family ,but somehow endup on online forums so so many hours like clockwork.

Since you have come.to some conclusion, can you ask your master to post the picture in my DP,in return I can post anything you want or your master want. Fare deal what you say, it will tell you who is a bot.

It's fair deal and I am in no way calling you a bot. You're worse, a mindless cretin or a vile bhakt as is known.

You actually brought up a very valid point. In China we don’t really know about the hold your ears thing and personally, I only knew about it after our friends from Pakistan and Bangladesh explained to me what it is. Assuming that the PLA did stage the photo as the Bhakts suggested, they went to the length to get obscure details like this right only to leave glaring “mistakes” like long hair and “mismatched clothing” that a casual observer could pick out in three seconds? Ask yourselves Bhakts — does this make sense?

if u show pajeet kin video with name and address, rank, they still shout fake and morphed pictures

These people have no honor

compared to average Indians pajeets, yes, average Chinese do have perfect life

shut up, kneel and hold your ears :rofl:
As expected, thum say nah hopayeg. Since most of you use translators, figure out what it is and reply back ,j know your shift ends in another 2 hours ,hope you have a wonderful rest of the shift.

Probably compensating for something given
Americans have historical issues with Chinese on their soil
Chinese Exclusion Act
Life as a Chinese American is messed up

Probably compensating for something given
Americans have historical issues with Chinese on their soil
Chinese Exclusion Act
Life as a Chinese American is messed up

yes , brown pajeets are well respected by whites because they have white slaves :rofl:
This photo is epic, and I am sure it will be used by all around the world for a very very long time. 😅

I am sure more fun pictures coming, since indians keep saying fake morphed pictures, paid Pakistan and local actors bullshit

It's fair deal and I am in no way calling you a bot. You're worse, a mindless cretin or a vile bhakt as is known.
Modi ki G@nd may danda ,I am least bothered. You deep down know your master cannot post what I asked them to. If it was an Indian or a Pakistani they would have posted to prove a point by now,but these bots have no choice.

Congrats @Rollno21, reading your comments remind me of this.

What do you feel when someone is happy and can do what it wants even though it's an animal.the privilege even some humans don't have in certain countries.you seem to be a team leader or sme, why don't you post the picture in my DP.

Modi ki G@nd may danda ,I am least bothered. You deep down know your master cannot post what I asked them to. If it was an Indian or a Pakistani they would have posted to prove a point by now,but these bots have no choice.
Let us not go that far

Posting here is all about knowledge and fun

I wouldn't be comfortable if some overseas CCP bot's relatives ends up in trouble with its Govt because of a simple challenge

Life is miserable for their parent for being unlucky to have such a progeny due to one child policy
Lets not make it worse for them
that’s why u will always be slumdogs :rofl:
I know you have no value for PLA soldiers but 195 million of your own country men
1636413976549.png

The two indian's tactic here, divert topic to pure trolling so the thread get shut down later as no human on earth can endure this humailition of holding ears rabbit soilders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom