What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
supa powa delusional la la land Indians subhumans keep changing stories but talk about brainwashing

not real pictures , paid Pakistan actors haha:rofl:

If they were actually fake then the Bhakts would just laugh them off instead of getting triggered enough to start banning people on their own forums. When the Indians peddled the fake news of Taiwanese missile downing Chinese Su-35 most people on the Chinese forums had a good laugh about it.

Ok show me one instance when the pla has stood its ground and fought in the last 40 years when the opposition be a small militant group fought back.

Yeah posted for you below .

pla fought both USA and USSR, who did you fight? Cashmeres?

pla kicked the shit out of you with both hands tied, but Indian subhumans keep bullshiting :rofl:

hold your ears and kneel , pajeet boy

It does prove one thing though. The Indians are not shy about leaking videos/photos at all, which makes it curious why they won't leak any of their supposed feats of courage from Galwan.

GoI and IA have NOTHING to show for, as the loser of the battle don't get to clean up battle field, that's why they remain "conspiracily" silent, and let their media and Bollywood to fool their masses, and Indian public happens to be uncritical and mindless bunch that can't take humble pie.

That's how India eventually pissed Chinese off in 1962, ended up with a humiliation bigger than 300 years colonialization put together, in the hands of "slant eyed chinkis".

Did you think I was expecting you to post the picture in my dp. I know it's beyond you.keyboard worrier.
Lol, indian with his new defintion of keyboard warrior.

So the true warriors are those kneeling down ear holding bunch but the standing one are the keyboard warriors?
FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd.jpg

Lol, indian with his new defintion of keyboard warrior.

So the true warriors are those kneeling down ear holding bunch but the standing one are the keyboard warriors?
View attachment 791478
I know you have targets but can you post the picture in my dp once.keyboard worrier.
images

Guys, we have two precious faceless species here, we can hardly see indians these day, don't let them go.
May be opening the eyes a little bit more can help you see the faces Dude. 😉

You might have fought alliens as per the red book. Read my comments again and quote me.

**** off disgusting Indian pajeets subhumans, pla fought off USA and USSR is also propaganda? :rofl:

u pathetic live in another universe, that how u can live with yourself
I know you have targets but can you post the picture in my dp once.keyboard worrier.
images

May be opening the eyes a little bit more can help you see the faces Dude. 😉

Yeah, u hold your ears and kneel before crying pla, and beg for mercy, what that makes you? Pajeets subhumans

pla fought both USA and USSR, who did you fight? Cashmeres?

pla kicked the shit out of you with both hands tied, but Indian subhumans keep bullshiting :rofl:

hold your ears and kneel , pajeet boy
As I said you would have defeated aliens as per the ccp ,but for outsiders pla abandoned its post and ran when militants attack the post , can you ask the ccp if india is being thrashed as you claim why have the road construction not started at doklam after so many years from the place where india stopped ,remember that is not even Indian claimed land . Pla has built so many structures behind it and not after that point. :-)

You should not belittle them ,you should understand where they are coming from , they did not start eating rats,bats or cats because they liked it ,they had to start wating to survive.

Wild life consumption in China is mixture of desperation and pride
Desperation during Great Leap famine
Pride during Qing rule, eating rare animals meat was considered a status symbol then

After years of brain washing what do you expect them, don't you see all of them pretending as big shots and have knowledge of them and posting the same things on every form they login. I believe they have templates and have seen posting same templates by different users.
Its not brain washing

It is civilization cultural mindset of theirs, its even parodied in their literary works

The True Story of Ah Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom