What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude do you really believe what you are saying ,I am.sure we all know which country has the biggest arm chair generals employed. You might have takers in China and Pakistan, two countries who live in their own world.
I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you don't live in a bubble. Let me know if you wanna take it. :-)
How can you even type when both of your hands should be busy holding the ears.

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd.jpg

Dude do you really believe what you are saying ,I am.sure we all know which country has the biggest arm chair generals employed. You might have takers in China and Pakistan, two countries who live in their own world.
I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you don't live in a bubble. Let me know if you wanna take it. :-)
CCP narrative to domestic populace is they have won in Galwan

However if they have won in Galwan shouldn't India accept Chinese terms in border talks. Which in reality did not happen.

Now though average Chinese is Han witted , but even a broken clock shows the right time. There is a chance one of these Chinese might start asking the right questions

Before there is smart Chinese blogger brave enough to raise difficult questions, CCP has chosen to release pics of Indian POWs to shift the attention

Meanwhile to this day, no Chinese knows what happened to this Chinese solider. CCP is also remaining quiet about this

usedcondombeingrescusedbyIA1.gif

Something tells me 40 years down the line he may get released from Ranchi asylum

Gotta give it to him for actually responding on this thread though instead of hiding like his brethren.

And it is a great pleasure to see him getting humiliated by Chinese members

If those pictures weren't enough this pajeet from South is giving more entertainment now

And it is a great pleasure to see him getting humiliated by Chinese members

If those pictures weren't enough this pajeet from South is giving more entertainment now

Pictures are nothing. The real embarrassing stuff have yet to be leaked. I followed a female journalist with former PLA background on Weibo and apparently they've captured footage of REALLY EMBARASSING stuff, like Jawans kneeling and bawling for mercy type of stuff. They also got the higher officers to sign confessions admitting their guilt in the transgression and even got them to fingerprint them. Lots of juicy information left.

Are the surrendered and captured Indian soldiers on suicidal watch? First, they got their butt kicked black and blue by PLA troops. Then their own Indian citizens say they are actors from Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. These humiliating pictures and videos made Indian citizens to disown them.

However if they have won in Galwan shouldn't India accept Chinese terms in border talks. Which in reality did not happen.

Now though average Chinese is Han witted , but even a broken clock shows the right time. There is a chance one of these Chinese might start asking the right questions

Before there is smart Chinese blogger brave enough to raise difficult questions, CCP has chosen to release pics of Indian POWs to shift the attention

Meanwhile to this day, no Chinese knows what happened to this Chinese solider. CCP is also remaining quiet about this

View attachment 791463
Something tells me 40 years down the line he may get released from Ranchi asylum
Feeling proud when a whole patrol team ganging up on a liasion officer and then ended up with this on that day.
Hold your ears and shut it.

images (45).jpeg

images (43).jpeg

Pictures are nothing. The real embarrassing stuff have yet to be leaked. I followed a female journalist with former PLA background on Weibo and apparently they've captured footage of REALLY EMBARASSING stuff, like Jawans kneeling and bawling for mercy type of stuff. They also got the higher officers to sign confessions admitting their guilt in the transgression and even got them to fingerprint them. Lots of juicy information left.

Can't wait for release of this movie

Looks to be a bigger hit than Godfather :)

Are the surrendered and captured Indian soldiers on suicidal watch? First, they got their butt kicked black and blue by PLA troops. Then their own Indian citizens say they are actors from Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. These humiliating pictures and videos made Indian citizens to disown them.

Yeah I am confused about this too. Where are they really from? Are they from Sub Saharan Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or all of the above? How did the PLA handle the logistics of getting them to Galwan without the Indians noticing? Do the Jawans sleep on their jobs or something?

Feeling proud when a whole patrol team ganging up on a liasion officer and then ended up with this on that day.

Why would I feel proud about something I had nothing to do with.

Only thing that is a concern for me is my taxes will go your liaison officer's treatment in Indian asylums for another 40 years from today just because CCP and Chinese people's han face saving culture

Atleast the Taiwanese Leadership have better opinion of PLA troops despite turning 250,000 PLA troops into human fertilizer 72 years ago

View attachment 791463

yes, a group ‘brave’ jawans ambush single pla negotiator

is that all you can show ? :rofl:

Can't wait for release of this movie

Looks to be a bigger hit than Godfather :)

And I can say for a fact nothing in that video is more degrading than the Bhakts disowning their own soldiers as Pygmy actors on Twitter.

Oh man I laughed so hard reading this. :rofl:
I honestly think my Pakistani kin have been surpassed by our Chinese bros, as to how well they can throw insults.

The jokes just write themselves don't they? We have too much good material to work with.

yes, a group ‘brave’ jawans ambush single pla negotiator

is that all you can show ? :rofl:
Why do you even bother? 40 years later he will released from an Indian asylum and you will claim that person is not Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom