What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing more Simon says? :cheesy:
The Chinese POW in Ranchi did play Simon says with hospital staff as he didn't have any other means of communication -

An unnamed nurse was quoted, “Both of them behave gentlemanly and like rice, milk and biscuits…Since they don’t understand Hindi or English, we converse with them with symbols and gestures.” Siblong, the report added

No video of him doing so, but must have looked something like this

1636401549223.png

There is a fine line between the brave and the shameless.

no brave indians, trust me bro, their fake bravery is to weaponless Kashmere or Assam Muslim civilians

the minute they heard PLA coming, they will run away as fast as they can like 1962

or kneel like 2020 Galway

:rofl: :rofl: A tabloid?

it’s not Washington post for fucks sake

Indians deny pows are Indian soldiers, fake pictures, paid Pakistan actors, blah blah
But this low iq filthy indian talking about used condoms:rofl:

Bullshit, your media is fake news, every words come out of sangris mouth are lies
Washington times is not Indian media

1636402650865.png

you want to see tens thousands of Indian pows behave in PLA? :rofl:

No and I am not interested in seeing the below as well
1636403333078.gif

Its not worth for Indian tax payer money spent on Chinese POWs for 40 years just because CCP considers its soldiers as used condoms

Last edited:
That is the difference between civilized army and it’s general manek shaw and chinese army . indians treated pakistani POW very gently and in civil manners . giving them all honour due to enemy troops .

give you medical treatment and shoulder carry you stinky soldiers away is not civilized ?

Washington times is not Indian media

View attachment 791454

No and I am not interested in seeing the below as well

Its not worth for Indian tax payer money spent on Chinese POWs for 40 years just because CCP considers its soldiers as used condoms

:rofl: :rofl: A tabloid?

it’s not Washington post for fucks sake

Indians disown and deny their pows are Indian soldiers, fake pictures, paid Pakistan actors, blah blah blah

this low iq filthy indian insect talking about used condoms:rofl:

Last edited:
Indian soliders kneeled down and did not even dare to looked at the Chinese in Galwan but the indian boy is so brave to hit his keyboard here.
Dude do you really believe what you are saying ,I am.sure we all know which country has the biggest arm chair generals employed. You might have takers in China and Pakistan, two countries who live in their own world.
I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you don't live in a bubble. Let me know if you wanna take it. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom