What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I laughed so hard reading this. :rofl:
I honestly think my Pakistani kin have been surpassed by our Chinese bros, as to how well they can throw insults.
Yet, nothing can penetrate their thickest face, even with kneeling down ear holding "soilders".

Are the surrendered and captured Indian soldiers on suicidal watch? First, they got their butt kicked black and blue by PLA troops. Then their own Indian citizens say they are actors from Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. These humiliating pictures and videos made Indian citizens to disown them.

just like any Indians, they have no shame

they only commit suicide when there is no food and starve to death

I know it's your job ,I don't want you to disappear for posting few posts which will make look China weak.yor main job is to troll and not TLN about it.
Their lives stuck in a limbo - they cannot fit in China nor USA or Australia

They leave China because they cannot cope with CCP and when to land in USA or Australia they are looked down by the host nation Govts these nations are hostile to China

Not just food
Top Chinese general in graft probe commits suicide in Beijing

just like any Indians, they have no shame

One reason that most of the captives were essentially released on the spot was because the PLA didn't anticipate taking so many of them. They didn't have enough to feed all of them.

Good since you posted a photo from your network folder,I will post picture which will not be in your network folder .
images

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgN9zoXY9mBzXAPI1RbrjM_Aqz7ghwsjSpGQ&usqp=CAU

It's the same image in by DP

Their lives stuck in a limbo - they cannot fit in China nor USA or Australia

They leave China because they cannot cope with CCP and when to land in USA or Australia they are looked down by the host nation Govts these nations are hostile to China

Not just food
Top Chinese general in graft probe commits suicide in Beijing
You should not belittle them ,you should understand where they are coming from , they did not start eating rats,bats or cats because they liked it ,they had to start wating to survive.

After years of brain washing what do you expect them, don't you see all of them pretending as big shots and have knowledge of them and posting the same things on every form they login. I believe they have templates and have seen posting same templates by different users.

CCP narrative to domestic populace is they have won in Galwan

However if they have won in Galwan shouldn't India accept Chinese terms in border talks. Which in reality did not happen.

Now though average Chinese is Han witted , but even a broken clock shows the right time. There is a chance one of these Chinese might start asking the right questions

Before there is smart Chinese blogger brave enough to raise difficult questions, CCP has chosen to release pics of Indian POWs to shift the attention

Meanwhile to this day, no Chinese knows what happened to this Chinese solider. CCP is also remaining quiet about this

View attachment 791463
Something tells me 40 years down the line he may get released from Ranchi asylum

in your dreams, if single pla is detained, none of your ‘brave’ jawans would live

your death would be over 200, not 20:rofl:

You should not belittle them ,you should understand where they are coming from , they did not start eating rats,bats or cats because they liked it ,they had to start wating to survive.

After years of brain washing what do you expect them, don't you see all of them pretending as big shots and have knowledge of them and posting the same things on every form they login. I believe they have templates and have seen posting same templates by different users.

supa powa delusional la la land Indians subhumans keep changing stories but talk about brainwashing

not real pictures , morphed pictures, paid Pakistan actors haha:rofl:

anyone with iq 20 would know these are real videos and pictures but indians think Bollywood pictures are the real one :rofl:

in your dreams, if single pla is detained, none of your ‘brave’ jawans would live

your death would be over 200, not 20:rofl:
Ok show me one instance when the pla has stood its ground and fought in the last 40 years when the opposition be a small militant group fought back.
supa powa delusional la la land Indians subhumans keep changing stories but talk about brainwashing

not real pictures , paid Pakistan actors haha:rofl:
Yeah posted for you below .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom