What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
battle hardened brave jawans are playing Simon says before the one-child can-not-fight PLA

PLA plays Simon

Simon says get down on your knees
Simon says touch and hold your ears
Simon says shout tauba tauba Saar Phuul sapport saarrr

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd

That is the difference between civilized army and it’s general manek shaw and chinese army . indians treated pakistani POW very gently and in civil manners . giving them all honour due to enemy troops .

Last edited:
Modi news media at work.

The video says some individuals are wearing shalwar Kamiz in the photograph. They have drawn a circle around a person kneeling. If you look at it closely, it is actually the flap on the trouser of his thigh pocket. Standard in IA uniform. Regarding the long hair, I think they are denying that Sikhs are in the IA. Poor guy lost his turban. If such propaganda can fool Indians than I think India’s end as an entity is near. What a pathetic country.

Last edited:
One of the Chinese guys on Weibo said that it makes no difference if China executes all the prisoners in the future because Godi media won’t recognize them as their own any way. :omghaha::omghaha:

I know what Indian cowards will say after admitting they were Indian soldiers if we show interrogation video -

those brave jawans killed 800 pla after being subdued :rofl:

I think the more likely scenario is that they’ll deflect and say that the captives were not Indian Army but Indian Border Police. They will be able to get off on a technicality.

They will say is pakistani actors hired by china to show propaganda against india. you cant convince these crazy ppl i say fuk it just chop off their heads and send it back.

That is the difference between civilized army and it’s general manek shaw and chinese army . indians treated pakistani POW very gently and in civil manners . giving them all honour due to enemy troops .

Why do indians always have to bring 71 in every topic? Pakistan was geographically divided and india took advantage of that. The 90k POWs were all from east.. so if india was so mighty super power then they should have also taken 30k pows from west as well.

Now 50 years have past and india can no longer take advantage of pakistan situation...

Imagine if IOK was on west of pakistan and i can bet u india would have lost that region long time ago due to geografphical situation.

Now stfu and enjoy your soldiers doing murgha dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom