What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what pajeets does best and feel proud of, a group of savages beat single pla negotiator

pajeets best at face weaponless Kashmere or Asam Muslim civilians

Pajeets boy keep posting same video again and again
Its ok, no matter how hard he tried, the indian kneeling in front of Chinese photo is spreading like wild fire.

They were quiet on previous set of photos but jumped up from chair this time, looks like Simon say has finally touched their nerves.

I think that the hands behind the ears gesture was too much… might’ve touched a nerve culturally. Alternatively, this might simply have been the straw that broke the camels’ back.

Make no mistake though, the Indian Military and Indian government will stay quiet about this.

Usually Reddit is pretty anti-China but even they laughed at the Indian news media for claiming that the photos are fake. It is not pretty…

Some Australian guy was even asking when the Indians are gonna diss back with their own photos… :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Usually Reddit is pretty anti-China but even they laughed at the Indian news media for claiming that the photos are fake. It is not pretty…

Some Australian guy was even asking when the Indians are gonna diss back with their own photos… :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
reddit link please

@siegecrossbow @IblinI @lonelyman
Indian average IQ is only 82, and according to Chinese standards, people with an IQ below 85 are mentally retarded. Their body are weak, and 1.4 billion people have only one Olympic gold medal. If in school, students with IQ 110 and 38 gold medals quarrel with mentally retarded students with IQ 82, it is called school bullying. I think you shouldn't have to scold these two poor subspecies Homo sapiens. As you know, chimpanzees with an IQ of 84 are second-class protected animals in China. If we put these subspecies of Homo sapiens into Chinese zoos, they may be first-class protected animals.
According to Chinese standards, the whole population of their country can participate in the Paralympic Games. Shouldn't you respect these disabled people who broken in body but firm in spirit?

@Syama Ayas @Rollno21
Don't be angry, baby, I support you. Come here, and eat the bananas.

Last edited:
Indian average IQ is only 82, and according to Chinese standards, people with an IQ below 85 are mentally retarded. Their body are weak, and 1.4 billion people have only one Olympic gold medal. If in school, students with IQ 110 and 38 gold medals quarrel with mentally retarded students with IQ 82, it is called school bullying. I think you shouldn't have to scold these two poor subspecies Homo sapiens. As you know, chimpanzees with an IQ of 84 are second-class protected animals in China. If we put these subspecies of Homo sapiens into Chinese zoos, they may be first-class protected animals.
According to Chinese standards, the whole population of their country can participate in the Paralympic Games. Shouldn't you respect these disabled people who broken in body but firm in spirit?

@Syama Ayas @Rollno21

and there is no protein in their food, or some shitty plant protein

no muscle, how can Indians fight?

Come on @Syama Ayas @Rollno21
since you guys like to talk about famine :rofl:

Last edited:

@Syama Ayas @Rollno21
More like 76 ,yeah,the unintelligent disinfo wouldn't hold ground in any high IQ nation.People would be too intelligent for such straight up bs to work.I really dislike reality and history warping fake news propaganda,regardless of what nation does it.
1636423380165.png

Last edited:
and there is no protein in their food, or some shitty plant protein

no muscle, how can Indians fight?

Come on @Syama Ayas @Rollno21
since you guys like to talk about famine :rofl:
You don't know Indian culture. There is a lot of protein in the Ganges water they drink. The kind of meat contained in the Ganges water, it is a kind meat you've never eaten. Do you envy Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom