What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the commenter literally started a thread on “authentic Chinese cooking with gutter oil”. Hardly the CCP propaganda type don’t you think?

But all he got to say about is is that “China is making a mistake antagonizing India”, not that the photos are fake.

I guess that although racists are stupid, at least they still have two brain cells to rub together.

look this joker, Indian army better prepared :rofl: PLA prefab huts not working, not able to survive winter

these fucking Indians do liver in another universe

Purpose of intelligence is of survival and its sustainment something you Hano sapiens been not very capable of
View attachment 791522

Death suits your kind better. There is honor in accepting your final solution. Its just plain Darwinism at its best.

No, myself and @Rollno21 are not edible

Please keep your perverse food fetishes' to yourself

We had one too many pandemics

Great Leap v2 is upon your han abomination, save the banana and the banana skin for yourself
China food security: why is it important and what caused November’s panic buying?

we cherish Indian on PDF, nowadays you guys are like Panda, endangered species :rofl:

why using same and same bullshit pictures over and over?

let's enjoy "brave" jawans cat walk

More like 76 ,yeah,the unintelligent disinfo wouldn't hold ground in any high IQ nation.People would be too intelligent for such straight up bs to work.I really dislike reality and history warping fake news propaganda,regardless of what nation does it.
View attachment 791521
They are deliberately sending messages with obvious errors, which makes it easier to attract Chinese members to quarrel with them, then change the topic of India to that of China.

You don't know Indian culture. There is a lot of protein in the Ganges water they drink. The kind of meat contained in the Ganges water, it is a kind meat you've never eaten. Do you envy Indian?

man, they eat dead bodies in the Ganges?! :cheesy:

Copium seems to be the opium for your kind

Commissar under the Riot shield is gone into the oblivion, if lucky currently in Ranchi asylum receiving treatment

CCP is not sure how many died
4, 9 or 14? Even China ‘isn’t sure’ how many PLA soldiers died in Galwan Valley
Something else for you this time.
Nothing you can do to stopped them reaching every corner of the world.:-)
FDSnxepWEAQWjmT.jpeg

Copium seems to be the opium for your kind

Commissar under the Riot shield is gone into the oblivion, if lucky currently in Ranchi asylum receiving treatment

CCP is not sure how many died
4, 9 or 14? Even China ‘isn’t sure’ how many PLA soldiers died in Galwan Valley
I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with claiming PLA death,no civilian of other nation would be so zoned into claiming death of another military instead of their own in a border brawl.That's your bollywood ego that doesn't make sense to others.For comparison,China till date has never claimed death or casualty on the side of Indian,they never even confirmed the total captured soldiers which is many times more the 10 that India claims.

Regardless the article you linked is just another typical Indian sauce , , "sources in the defence and security establishment told ThePrint" and you expect people will believe that?

Last edited:
I not sure why you are so obsessed with claiming PLA death,no civilians of other nation would be so zoned into claiming death of another military instead of their own in a border brawl.That's your bollywood ego that doesn't make sense to others.For comparison,China till date has never claimed death or acusalty on the side of Indian,they never even confirmed the total captured soldiers which is many times more tha 10 that India claims.

Regardless the article you linked is just another typical Indian sauce , , "sources in the defence and security establishment told ThePrint" and you expect people will believe that?

since he can fool most of Sangris, he thinks he can fool everybody else in the world

exactly, PLA only said causalities on both sides to save some face for Indians, but Indians think differently and keep chest thumping, keep coming up with bullshit fake news like 300 PLA detained

They are deliberately sending messages with obvious errors, which makes it easier to attract Chinese members to quarrel with them, then change the topic of India to that of China.
No,that's not true ,I talk against all fake propaganda,be it the Korean or Chinese pertaining to Japan or American/India pertaining to China. Because I believe ,fake propaganda does only harm the propagator in the long run;other than the inherent personal dislike I have for any form of fake news and disinfo .
And I believe by ganging up on Japan with the state-sponsored view which is created and shaped by the US victory on asia pacific, China/korea is supporting western sow of division in Asia,that's a different matter altogether and not related to this thread. .You might be under a different impression but I'm pro-east anti-western imperialism.

Last edited:
You being a guy and stalking me online is bit creepy

slum dogs found enough food today? :rofl:

You are so rude, another name of Ganges water is 84 broth.

I heard it can be combined with enough wood to treat COVID19

View attachment 791524

no kidding, I heard there are Hindus do eat dead human body from the Ganges

The Aghor get the flesh from corpses floating down the river (never directly off a burning pyre at a ghat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom