What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

And you better maintain a safe distance from me for your own good. :coffee:

Are you a Dalit for sure in real? advising me to keep safe distance.

or Another chai wala taking inspiration from Modi jee?

That is where I insist on people to people interaction. That can only happen through various exchange programs.. cricket..and so on(which was happening all fine before 26/11).
That's the only way out. We need to share. And you know problem is with some of our elder who gave us this big heavy baggage of their own issues. Fed some us their own illogical point of view.

People who never been outside their respective country think there is so much difference. But when we travel outside we realise there is much similarity.

Oh and yes I think sports and music can bring both countries together. May be not so much kolly polly bolly lolly wood.

You'll be hugging each other soon. So much angst defines an underlying attractive tension.

That's the only way out. We need to share. And you know problem is with some of our elder who gave us this big heavy baggage of their own issues. Fed some us their own illogical point of view.

People who never been outside their respective country think there is so much difference. But when we travel outside we realise there is much similarity.

Oh and yes I think sports and music can bring both countries together. May be not so much kolly polly bolly lolly wood.

Depends. Certain Elder's who had to share a 6 by 6 room in the US with the other side have not the slightest bit of baggage on them.

Excuses moi??
Sir I don't like such jokes.

But you make so many of them.

The above is the great example of the preconceived notions brainwashing based on "I think" instead of "I spoke, met and researched".
no, I've met plenty

I'm good friends with Kashmiris, both muslim and hindu, so I get the score.

I've also met many Pakistanis, worked with some as well.

overall Pakistanis are more propagandized by the state to be anti India, the K word is the Pakistani politician's get out of jail card, nothing unites you lot like it.. and you guys fall for it everytime

what just happened at wagah ? why different names for them.. "freedom fighter" in Kashmir but "terrorist" now that the same guys kill your innocent civvies ?

just forget about Indian Kashmir, I don't think there's a huge desire to grab the **** administered region here.

And then you two will kiss and make up like the couple from notebook.

If she is Ashwariya type girl, I donot mind kissing...but if it turns out to be a dalit Indian which it seems like here...i ll break my notebook.

No I am a "dhulai" wali...I can hit ppl black and blue ....red yellow green too.
But you make so many of them.
Sorry you've misunderstood me. I joke only with ppl whom I know or consider as brothers on this forum.

If she is Ashwariya type girl, I donot mind kissing...but if it turns out to be a dalit Indian which it seems like here...i ll break the notebook.

stop your racist remarks.... and if i am correct he mentioned the movie Notebook

Because pakistan was created as a reaction to India, therefore it will always be the Anti-India. No matter how many olive branches we give them, they will always hate us.

stop your racist remarks.... and if i am correct he mentioned the movie Notebook

Naah beta jee, she / he pointed out to stay away safe distance, and I am just questioning her whether he/she belongs to a particular class. You better need a keen eye, glasses on you.

If she is Ashwariya type girl, I donot mind kissing...but if it turns out to be a dalit Indian which it seems like here...i ll break my notebook.
Oops!
Did I just catch you "following" my profile??
I must assure you that I'm not Aishwarya rai so I don't mind even if you put me on your ignore list.

And that should be my last OT here.
We have almost proved that atleast on this forum Pakistanis and Indians can not be freinds. (Most of 'em)

Back
Top Bottom