What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

Lolwa (copyright @Skull and Bones)

Don't know which idiom to choose
"Jo garajte hai woh barste nahi"
Or barking dogs seldom bite. :-)

Lolzz

So hence proved Pak - India friendship looks good only on the White papers.

Aunty jee, that applies to you and your esteemed Modi jee, first. In 2003 Indian army came to threaten and thrust war on Pakistan after fake Parliament attack, Indian army ended up loosing 783 soldiers. And after 8 months it withdraw quietly. in 2008 after Mumbai drama, all threats and Isreal types air strikes and surgical ops to Pakistan, on media, it ended up doing nothing. so this applies twice on you.

Or barking dogs seldom bite. :-) :-)

Pakistanis are not looking for friendship with looser, insecure India...infact any Pakistani who does try to see India as a friendly neighbour is only fooling himself. India needs spanking time on and off....and really hard one..

That's because overseas culture is different than desi culture here on the forum :D
Like your name suggest if you are from Norway.
See how they live in stavanger tromso lofoton brrygen or alesund.

Let's not blame our culture it's local and mindset.

Haha can you talk kid. You know that you are disrespecting a woman here. You are only proving what we think of you as.

Stop playing a feminist card here, little Indian. If she is here on Defence.pk, she can defend herself, knowing fully well that she is trying to step into dangerous territory where she does not belong fully.

So if she has guts or anything, she will be taken to the cleaners as do all other Indian men are and face similar wrath of reporting anything demeaning about Pakistan.

AsianUnion said:
Actual Problem is : India is home to over 340 million destitute people and is the second poorest country in South Asia after war-torn Afghanistan...In South Asia, Afghanistan has the highest level of destitution at 38%. This is followed by India at 28.5%. Bangladesh (17.2%) and Pakistan (20.7%) have much lower levels" Colin Hunter, Center for Research on Globalization

LOL so Wat is ur point :partay: ? India is poor than pak..... Ok Ok. Poor indians just 2.8 trillion dollar economy soon to takd over russia and japan
Aunty jee, that applies to you and your esteemed Modi jee, first. In 2003 Indian army came to threaten and thrust war on Pakistan after fake Parliament attack, Indian army ended up loosing 783 soldiers. And after 8 months it withdraw quietly. in 2008 after Mumbai drama, all threats and Isreal types air strikes and surgical ops to Pakistan, on media, it ended up doing nothing. so this applies twice on you.

Or barking dogs seldom bite. :-) :-)

Pakistanis are not looking for friendship with looser, insecure India...infact any Pakistani who does try to see India as a friendly neighbour is only fooling himself. India needs spanking time on and off....and really hard one..

Ok what do u want to discuss ? OT or how Pakistan is power full tha India and how Pakistan killed Indians or how Pakistan defeated India in many wars

Like i said once in dozen blue moons we do find good and beautiful indians- :D-

So i'll take the compliment- :lol:-

Bro trust me, Pakistani girls are far more beautiful than Indians....honestly....Indian girls need to learn a thing or two from Pakistani girls.

I have a once in blue moon Indian girl friend, as many Indians already know here, but too much talkitive she is still now in UK.

Stop playing a feminist card here, little Indian. If she is here on Defence.pk, she can defend herself, knowing fully well that she is trying to step into dangerous territory where she does not belong fully.

So if she has guts or anything, she will be taken to the cleaners as do all other Indian men are and face similar wrath of reporting anything demeaning about Pakistan.
You know you are weak.
A gentleman knows how to respect a woman. You are showing your class with every post.

You think you are representing Pakistan here ? Ask anyone and find two non fake I'd who would like you to represent them forget the whole nation.

You are just illusioned kid who can not make me one of you, try harder kid.

You know you are weak.
A gentleman knows how to respect a woman. You are showing your class with every post.

You think you are representing Pakistan here ? Ask anyone and find two non fake I'd who would like you to represent them forget the whole nation.

You are just disillusioned kid who can not make me one of you, try harder kid.

LoL what if someone portrays my country, with these quotes '"Jo garajte hai woh barste nahi"

Source: Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians. | Page 9

And I would listen to her, with my mouth shut....!!!

What is your opinion on that little bhaiya of @levina jee.

No may be you as Individual hate Pakistan I can assure you most Indian don't.

We must realise there are bigger things than us. World doesn't rotate around India. Tough but true.

Hate is very strong word. Can you imagine hating any innocent woman kids or man. Old or young if you don't even know them.

Things are different if you stop being patriotic and don't believe what you are fed.
Love your country don't follow everything blindly
Do u even know what India and Pakistan stands for ? Do even know the reason for partition ? If Pakistanis can live peace with Hindus then there is no point of having separate Pakistan.
This is the only reason Pak establishment want to keep hate against India . To be relevant in the international stage . To perform on stage you need to have drama. Drama needs script . That script is Indian will invade Pakistan because Pakistanis are Muslims and Indians are Hindus . LOL NOT GONNA HAPPENING IN MILLIONS YEARS . But this conspiracy will be upheld at very schools of Pakistan . Mark my words

LOL so Wat is ur point :partay: ? India is poor than pak..... Ok Ok. Poor indians just 2.8 trillion dollar economy soon to takd over russia and japan

Point is clear, India is not what you portray it to be, India needs to fix its house in order first, before blaming others: FYI

Why has India lagged behind its neighbors in spite of rapid economic growth in recent years? Here's how Hunter explains it: "The ratio between the top and bottom 10% of wage distribution has doubled since the early 1990s, when India opened up it economy. According to the 2011 Organization for Cooperation and Economic Development report ‘Divided we stand’, this has made India one of the worst performers in the category of emerging economies. The poverty alleviation rate is no higher than it was 25 years ago. Up to 300,000 farmers have committed suicide since 1997 due to economic distress and many more have quit farming."

What Colin Hunter hasn't clearly articulated is the fact that India remains home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterates who lack even basic sanitation 67 years after the nation's independence from British colonial rule.

Aunty jee, that applies to you and your esteemed Modi jee, first. In 2003 Indian army came to threaten and thrust war on Pakistan after fake Parliament attack, Indian army ended up loosing 783 soldiers.
783???
:blink:
Do you've anything back that claim??
Lolzz
AsianUnion said:
Shows your maturity!!
I am not here to have a galoot-ish argument with somebody as dilettante as you.And drilling sense into your vacuum filled brains would be like banging my own head against a wall.

There're some Paksitanis on this forum whom I consider my freinds and am glad that not all Pakistanis think like you so stop pulling sweeping statements.
Like i said once in dozen blue moons we do find good and beautiful indians- :D-

So i'll take the compliment- :lol:-

Lol
Jona didn't expect that one from you, specially after your posts on DA while trolling alphee's Emma posts. :P
Hehe but then men will remain men isn't it?? :lol:

LoL what if someone portrays my country, with these quotes '"Jo garajte hai woh barste nahi"

I would not take responsibility of every Indian who posts on this forum.
I must admit that there many like you on my side too. :-)

Last edited:

Who and what you really think of your self?
Quida e azam.

You are not Pakistan and I agree barking dog seldom bite. She said that to you. And no dear she is not calling you dog. It's just a metaphor.

Learn and read before you respond. That's why people think of you what they think of you.

Oh and as for bhaiya I don't take it as offence I take it as respect. You may call me brother as well. Remember both our culture tells us this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom