What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

Are you a Dalit for sure in real? advising me to keep safe distance.

or Another chai wala taking inspiration from Modi jee?

Haha can you talk kid. You know that you are disrespecting a woman here. You are only proving what we think of you as.
@duhastmish

Thank you very much for opening this thread. Last few weeks have been rough on this board and I amongst the many might have been carried away by my emotions----boy----can these young kids rile you up or what.
Oh yeah sir,
I think it was all media generated. I came to India a few days back and media is all ready to go out for war. A few oldies sitting in news room planning how Pakistan is losing this great world war 3. As if Pakistan is some Papua and new guinea. And dare some panelist talk of peace. These 4 feet grumpy anchor come like tasmania devil to them
It will end they just need a topic to keep trp going.

Oops!
Did I just catch you "following" my profile??
I must assure you that I'm not Aishwarya rai so I don't mind even if you put me on your ignore list.

And that should be my last OT here.
We have almost proved that atleast on this forum Pakistanis and Indians can not be freinds. (Most of 'em)

I am just ensuring that I will give u a good dhulai whenever necessary.

I donot know you are man or a female, but lest I assure you, you are challenging some one, Indians fear the most.

Pakistanis do not need to be friends with Indians, and friends like these.:feminist:

Naah beta jee, she / he pointed out to stay away safe distance, and I am just questioning her whether he/she belongs to a particular class. You better need a keen eye, glasses on you.

You need to go back and read twice what you wrote, and figure it for yourself if there's no racist remark or not.

You are a perfect role modal for this society. I am coming here for long time and even before I joined the forum. I learnt a lot. And believe me in this age of what's app and Facebook spreading hate is child's play.
I seen people following graphic work and believing fake hate art. And once you question them they become so clear.

We as individual may not be able to change the political differences. But yes people to people we can change. We can ask them why can't a singer or comedian or artist or craft man selling handicraft or writer be appreciated without thinking of geographical boundries. If a Pakistan stranger in remote town of Finland can offer us a nice dinner because he liked our presence and related to us as his own family. There can't be much difference between us people.

It's just we as human love to destroy what's beautiful and then try to get in nostalgia. Oh how beautiful this was.

All these people who say that india Pakistan can not live in peace. I think they are frustrated lonely and pessimistic soul. They are looser who never achieved anything fruitful in their life. Best apple grow on top branches. I am sure the day will come. And we will be alive to witness it.

I like the blast and big weapon of mass destruction but oui oui to needle. Oh come on we all know these big bad *** toys are just for shelf we can't find a use for them because it's impossible to have war with these equipments. We just can't afford it.

Ironically we both know kashmir is not worth all this. And a common man holds indo pak agenda on last page. He is too busy earning bread for his family.

Problem is not kashmir but the whole survival of Pakistan depends on Hate of India . Let say india and Pakistan became friends like usa and south Korea . Tell me what will be the aim for Pakistan military ? What will be the roll of isi . Which is over funded and overstretched for the sole purpose of spoiling india . Why would china even give free weapon or weapon loans Crédit etc ? What is the use of Nuclear weapons of Pakistan if peace prevailed ith India ?

Indians hate Pakistan because of terror attacks . Pakistan hates India because of Ideology they wr created . Hates India so they use terrorist or proxies .

THE POINT IS NO THINK WILL CHANEL . PROXIES LL TARGET INDIA BECAUSE THEY HATE INDIAN. SO INDIAN WILL HATE PAKISTAN .

Wait till we have a serious disagreement.
And you can stop " following" my profile.

Serious disagreement, you are a WOMAN!

And am a Proper MAN.

Here we go.

You need to go back and read twice what you wrote, and figure it for yourself if there's no racist remark or not.

That person never answered me in negation, neither Dalit is a rascist remark, but a caste system in India.

Haha can you talk kid. You know that you are disrespecting a woman here. You are only proving what we think of you as.

Oh yeah sir,
I think it was all media generated. I came to India a few days back and media is all ready to go out for war. A few oldies sitting in news room planning how Pakistan is losing this great world war 3. As if Pakistan is some Papua and new guinea. And dare some panelist talk of peace. These 4 feet grumpy anchor come like tasmania devil to them
It will end they just need a topic to keep trp going.

On what basis you think Pakistan is superior to Indian Army ? Please provide valid source of ur supremacy

That person never answered me in negation, neither Dalit is a rascist remark, but a caste system in India.

i didn't mention the word dalith, but carefully read the entire line, also your post no #91 .... Full of racism... don't get inspired by the idiot RazPak please

Problem is not kashmir but the whole survival of Pakistan depends on Hate of India . Let say india and Pakistan became friends like usa and south Korea . Tell me what will be the aim for Pakistan military ? What will be the roll of isi . Which is over funded and overstretched for the sole purpose of spoiling india . Why would china even give free weapon or weapon loans Crédit etc ? What is the use of Nuclear weapons of Pakistan if peace prevailed ith India ?

Indians hate Pakistan because of terror attacks . Pakistan hates India because of Ideology they wr created . Hates India so they use terrorist or proxies .

THE POINT IS NO THINK WILL CHANEL . PROXIES LL TARGET INDIA BECAUSE THEY HATE INDIAN. SO INDIAN WILL HATE PAKISTAN .

Actual Problem is : India is home to over 340 million destitute people and is the second poorest country in South Asia after war-torn Afghanistan...In South Asia, Afghanistan has the highest level of destitution at 38%. This is followed by India at 28.5%. Bangladesh (17.2%) and Pakistan (20.7%) have much lower levels" Colin Hunter, Center for Research on Globalization

I am just ensuring that I will give u a good dhulai whenever necessary.

I donot know you are man or a female, but lest I assure you, you are challenging some one, Indians fear the most.

Pakistanis do not need to be friends with Indians, and friends like these.
Lolwa (copyright @Skull and Bones)

Don't know which idiom to choose
"Jo garajte hai woh barste nahi"
Or barking dogs seldom bite. :-)

Lolzz

So hence proved Pak - India friendship looks good only on the White papers.

MY FINAL STATEMENT
I like Indians ....who say....Let KASHMIR be the part of Pakistan (If they want tobe part of Pak)
&
I hate those A$$ Holes...who keep insisting mantra of "Atotung" & Tarzen Modi Adventures all the time 24 hours

Frankly Speaking ! dont try to play a Loose Bet.....we survived all Odds.....calamities on our side wont turn you OUT OF CONTROL

Last edited:

No may be you as Individual hate Pakistan I can assure you most Indian don't.

We must realise there are bigger things than us. World doesn't rotate around India. Tough but true.

Hate is very strong word. Can you imagine hating any innocent woman kids or man. Old or young if you don't even know them.

Things are different if you stop being patriotic and don't believe what you are fed.
Love your country don't follow everything blindly

Replace Pakistan name with India, Indian Military and you will get the same answer. Second, India will be divided into many parts, if it does not have a common enemy in order to divert its internal problems.

On what basis you think Pakistan is superior to Indian Army ? Please provide valid source of ur supremacy
I never said that. I said Pakistan is no Papua and new guinea. They have one of the largest and strongest armed forces. Agree or not it's true.

No one can win a war yes a few battles can be won. Military might of these two countries are too strong.

Back
Top Bottom