What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

WTF @levina ,why are @RazPaK and @AsianUnion not included.They are the most India loving people i have met in this Forum
Very funny!! 8-)
I don't know Asiaunion ...but I have seen Razpak's posts. That guy luvs abusing ppl...specially the Indians and I get a feeling he's suffering from lalochezia. But then there're some other threads where he gives gyaan to Indians.lol.
So yeah in a way he "luvs" Indians. :P
Levina problem is not really a few teenager spewing hate. It's more on the line of being pessimistic.
I remember about 15 year back most kids or elderly one at least the one i knew were talking of end to this indo pak issue. And we will live in peace and remember those days there was lot bigger kashmir issue.

Now media or social media talks about war and only war. Are we evolving as human or going back to monkey age.

Oh and Yeh i seen people celebrating civilians deaths here. Big hurrah your armed forces are involved in murder. Remember the days when during kargil we hardly saw any collateral( I hate word). Murder oh and hate me for saying this but our army moral have dropped down in recent times both sides. Thanks to top brass.
Why is it that the Pakistanis I know in my real life are not so malevolent??
So I've concluded that what I see on this forum doesn't really represent reality. :-)
These kids here need to grow up. Lolzz
Where are you at the moment?
UAE or India? We might be able to source a protection squad, courtesy Dawood bhai.
Oh thanks for that one!
But no thank you I don't want to be called a Pakistani mole. I'm a happy go lucky RAW agent posted in Afghan. :angel:

No mention of me ? :(
Baby did you miss the word SANE??? :haha:

and in one country 24% of the people defecate in the open, while in the one shooting for mars, a whopping 50%.

So what is your point?
Well the country with 24% people who defecate in open also has 85% polio cases of world and most cases of Breast cancer.If you say stuff like that,i can easily counter balance it.

and in one country 24% of the people defecate in the open, while in the one shooting for mars, a whopping 50%.

So what is your point?
Well the country with 24% people who defecate in open also has 85% polio cases of world and most cases of Breast cancer.If you say stuff like that,i can easily counter balance it.

we have no problems with "Don't want to talk" bit-
Only if you can also stop whining-
Lol only if you guys were nawaz and modi.

Both of them are sending shawl and drapes. But no we won't talk like two fringing teenage lovers.

not just from this forum but generally I think Pakistanis overall are a more brainwashed lot via anti india state propaganda, the younger generation are a lot more chill this side of the border. I'm sure "Pakistan" figures pretty fukin' low on their list of priorities, troubles plaguing our country.

I remember watching some ptv as a kid, apart from the cricket it was full of "kashmir this, kashmir that, indian forces brutal nazis", nonstop "interviews" of kids reading off a poorly prepared scripts whose parents had been killed by Indian army. Just an endless stream of :crazy:

Pak should forget about Indian Kashmir, they're much better off here and it's developing differently from the so called "azad" Kashmir, in another generation or so they'll be effectively 2 completely different people :coffee:

90's gaye bhai, zarb e azb ka zamana hai, sudhar jao :cheesy:

@duhastmish The above is the great example of the preconceived notions brainwashing based on "I think" instead of "I spoke, met and researched".

Lol only if you guys were nawaz and modi.

Both of them are sending shawl and drapes. But no we won't talk like two fringing teenage lovers.

If it was up to them the Kashmir issue would be solved. But there are elements on both sides which do not see it that way.

At leat we share common hatred
Incorrect. A common hatred would mean we both hate the same thing. But that is not true. There is a common mental incapacity on both sides to see beyond this hatred..

@duhastmish

Thank you very much for opening this thread. Last few weeks have been rough on this board and I amongst the many might have been carried away by my emotions----boy----can these young kids rile you up or what.

At leat we share common hatred
No no ....we share the same accent too...hindi/Urdu accent.
There was a Pakistani guy to whom I had talked over phone for some project.And when he met me he confessed he always thought he was talking to a Pakistani...meaning me. :hitwall:

@duhastmish The above is the great example of the preconceived notions brainwashing based on "I think" instead of "I spoke, met and researched".
I agree with you brother but do you really want your family friends or country to be run by this ignorance.

Believe me this guy have never intrected with a Pakistan he is saying what's fed to him.

You or othere here on a social website. You hold the key to how you represent or wish relationship to be.

many many people who just see these forum , form their opinion based on experience.

I agree with you brother but do you really want your family friends or country to be run by this ignorance.

Believe me this guy have never intrected with a Pakistan he is saying what's fed to him.

You or othere here on a social website. You hold the key to how you represent or wish relationship to be.

many many people who just see these forum , form their opinion based on experience.

That is where I insist on people to people interaction. That can only happen through various exchange programs.. cricket..and so on(which was happening all fine before 26/11).

Bhai tune goli nahi khai?

Please have your tablet. You have appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

India dream lives in hard work and logical reasoning. Problem here is laziness and ignorance just following without reasoning.

Gholi tu khani parti hai, after Indian lies, and propaganda gives me headache. For the sake of welfare of Indians, and give them better quality service. ensuring the Defence.pk high standards are never comprised, I really have to show reality to Indians for the sake of world peace and prosperity for the people of South-Central Asia. Mind you 1.4 Billions of you are the cause, world poverty index is what it is now.

You see, you mention laziness and ignorance on Defence.pk, which ranks among the top Defence and Military Discussion Forums in the world, without backing up with any evidence...that is ur problem...and common Indians. You need to get better than that, by substantiating claims of laziness and what type of ignorance. @RiazHaq, a better analyst, gives a good deal of decent stats and reality check to Indians. ?

India dreams surely lives in hard work and logical reasoning; stop dreaming, We are here talking about 'reality' not dreams. India is not something special to Pakistanis, that Pakistanis need to follow you, or be fanciful, infact Pakistanis consider Indians to be true descendants of Africa, and traits of open plan toilet usage in agricultural lands. Pakistanis consider you of low standards to themselves....unless you prove otherwise. 'Reality' & reality of hard work and logical reasoning is what you guys need desperately....Come down to ground level... In simple words a REALITY Level...all will be good for you here.

I don't know Asiaunion ...but I have seen Razpak's posts. :haha:

You better not know me, for you own sake. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom