What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

Do you think I'm Zardari with a fake PDF account? :cheesy:

I would rather have him take over. He will be assassinated or dragged into the streets via a part Mullah revolution while we sit on the Island(for which you were supposed to make the down payment this year :mad:... offering @Armstrong a.k.a Bhatta as collateral).. only then shall we return, plant you as emperor while I plan out a systematic elimination of all Deobanids, Bareilvis.. and Brinjals.

Because interfering in the deeds of another is important in organized religion
Why can't we just forget the cow and concentrate on our tandoori chicken or roganjosh.
I mean let's ignore the belief based differences and concentrate on our similarities. We can actually find a way to laugh out the differences.

@Hyperion kabhiii kabhiii isseiii rakkkh keh eik chapppair marneiii ka dil nahin kartaaa ? :mad:

He and his analogies ! :angry:

Chal Bhatta, you are collateral at a bank(some old chairman of the board might like you if you wax yourself) for the Island me and Hyperion plan to use as the base of operations before taking over Pakistan.

Why can't we just forget the cow and concentrate on our tandoori chicken or roganjosh.
I mean let's ignore the belief based differences and concentrate on our similarities. We can actually find a way to laugh out the differences.
Because it cannot be done. You can change the habit of homo sapiens.. you cannot change their nature. And their nature refuses to let them sit together without eventually finding reasons for conflict.

Yara, Pakistan is no longer an option (shit runs deep in this land)....... I propose to take over Sri Lanka and deport the indigenous population to Tamil Nadu, and watch the show from the sandy beaches......... I'm ready to make a deal with the devil if necessary....... just one amendment to our contract.......... I want to keep Buttsy as my bitch! :D

Chal Bhatta, you are collateral at a bank(some old chairman of the board might like you if you wax yourself) for the Island me and Hyperion plan to use as the base of operations before taking over Pakistan.

Pakistanis Eat Cow´s and for Indians Cow´s are Holy. So in that Case Indian´s must hate the World. The Problem are them.
Yes thats the exact reason why Pakistan and india was seperated 65 years ago. We can never be united, we are totally different nations. Our culture, our heros, our way of living, the way we treat our womens, ideology, our food, our names every thing is different. For an instance for many indians Muhammad bin qasim was terrorist but we percieve him as our hero, as he brought islam in our part of world.
.................Pakistan and india is like water and fire which cant be together..........

The problem with you is that you don't respect our freedom. The day you'll learn to do that, we'll talk.

Rightly said. They cannot get over the fact that a nation was created out of their 'hindustan'

In fact, majority of Pakistanis and Indians abroad actually are friendly with each other (at least the sane ones are)

@Hyperion will you really team up with a UPwalaa against your own Brother ? :pissed:

I thought Kashmiris and Pukhtoons have the same Naanii (Grandma) ? :(

and in one country 24% of the people defecate in the open, while in the one shooting for mars, a whopping 50%.

So what is your point?

It may not be his point, but it is a point relevant to the one I am trying to make. It will always come down to a pointless rivalry between the two. Because there is little people to people contact and more online interactions fuelled by mob mentality.

Its the same I say of human to human relationships. Online relationships have little meaning unless backed up by human contact.

Because it cannot be done. You can change the habit of homo sapiens.. you cannot change their nature. And their nature refuses to let them sit together without eventually finding reasons for conflict.
But gai ke liye goli. Differences can lead to discourse or debate. Not breaking each others head.
There are other countries who argue too but non like us. Indo pak act like monkies.

Try going through those television argument session. No debate.

I don't hate anybody. I let my experience decide. I have lived with Indians, and most of them are no where near the hate spewed by Indians trolls on line. But then, when you are hiding behind an online identity, you do tend to get carried away. Gives you fake ego.

The fresh imports from both the countries are always a problem in a new society (US/UK in my experience).....but then as they learn and realize that the world doesn't really give a shyt about their nationalist egos, everything is back to normal. A brown lad is a brown lad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom