What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

Yara, Pakistan is no longer an option (shit runs deep in this land)....... I propose to take over Sri Lanka and deport the indigenous population to Tamil Nadu, and watch the show from the sandy beaches......... I'm ready to make a deal with the devil if necessary....... just one amendment to our contract.......... I want to keep Buttsy as my bitch! :D

Sri Lanka? What do you expect the poor Sri Lankans to do.. go back via the famed Island bridge chain they originally hopped in from? That exodus is only possible if massive tuition centres are opened throughout Tamil Nadu where Sri Lankans teach Physics , Maths and Chemistry to all High School and College students.. Then they will flock to it.

It may not be his point, but it is a point relevant to the one I am trying to make. It will always come down to a pointless rivalry between the two. Because there is little people to people contact and more online interactions fuelled by mob mentality.

Its the same I say of human to human relationships. Online relationships have little meaning unless backed up by human contact.

Internet is here to stay, and online troll armies will only expand. Those who are online today, would be professional trolls in the next decade. Imagine when these 12 year olds get into professional life. Their mindset would be pretty effed up.

My point being, it will only get worse. Not better.

I wonder some time why there is so much hate in this forum. Common names I wouldn't like to point at.

Then there are people like webby, mastan sir, imran bhai.

Over seas I have got so much love and affection from Pakistani which is impossible to imagine from Indians.

Then why this hate. After listening to this radio act. I asked locals and I found there is no increase in hate to my surprise people are responding right opposite to this media hate mongering.
Oye Yaar the issue is teenagers of this forum think that it's pretty macho to flex their pecs and use abusive words.And what better than abusing India and Pakistan??
Then there're a few who luv adding fuel to fire and watch the thread catch fire.

To your list of sane ppl from a Pakistan ,I would add some more names...

Leader bhai
Syed Ali Hyder
faujHistorian
Marshmallow
Sidewinder (Pdf fb page admin)
Jf Thunder
Hyperion
Developreo
Forcetrip
I hope I've not missed any names...

Hey I cant see your flag ...are you a Pakistani by any chance??
Then tata bye ciao... I might receive some threatening mails off this forum for supporting a Pakistani. :crazy_pilot:

Last edited:
Our Yaar the issue is teenagers of this forum think that it's pretty macho to flex their pecs and use abusive words.And what better than abusing India and Pakistan??
Then there're a few who luv adding fuel to fire and watch the thread catch fire.

Leader bhai
Syed Ali Hyder
faujHistorian
Marshmallow
Jf Thunder
Hyperion
Developreo
Forcetrip

Then tats bye ciao... I might receive some threatening mails off this forum for supporting a Pakistani. :crazy_pilot:
WTF @levina ,why are @RazPaK and @AsianUnion not included.They are the most India loving people i have met in this Forum

I hate everyone equally...

Justice is served.

Our Yaar the issue is teenagers of this forum think that it's pretty macho to flex their pecs and use abusive words.And what better than abusing India and Pakistan??

Leader bhai
Syed Ali Hyder
faujHistorian
Marshmallow
Jf Thunder
Hyperion
Developreo
Forcetrip

Then tats bye ciao... I might receive some threatening mails off this forum for supporting a Pakistani. :crazy_pilot:
Where are you at the moment?
UAE or India? We might be able to source a protection squad, courtesy Dawood bhai.

Leader bhai
Syed Ali Hyder
faujHistorian
Marshmallow
Jf Thunder
Hyperion
Developreo
Forcetrip

No mention of me ? :(

But gai ke liye goli. Differences can lead to discourse or debate. Not breaking each others head.
There are other countries who argue too but non like us. Indo pak act like monkies.

Try going through those television argument session. No debate.

Because those civilizations have ditched their monarchies and the associated societies much earlier than us. Those societies faced famine in the winter so they learnt to better themselves and improve themselves. We were happy ruled by Kings and Rajas who held orgies, wined and dined while the rest of the public happily pressed their feet. Why do you think the British loved India so much? They never received this level of pampering anywhere else in the world willingly for their "Lord Sahib".

This psyche of inadequacy was bound to come out at some point. Moreover, those nations have had much more time through their Empires and colonies to get a worldview. The only time Indians(and in this case I refer to all rulers of India) left India was fighting for the British.
Dont you think the British and the French had their share of hatred? They made fun of each other on and off... wished death.. and so on...today they know very well the exact status of each other's society. There is nothing that happens in French society that is hidden to the British and vice versa.. there is no state view or censorship.. no media notions.. people come and go.. and its all good. The same goes for the French and Germans.

Today the two subcontinent nations have slowly begun to expunge that archaic view but have not thrown out the severe lack of emotional control. The only people I saw blaming bias for their own inadequacies abroad are Desis. They react pointlessly, have tantrums out in the open. How can they be expected not to get emotional over each other with hate.
But the recent dangerous turn of events has been that this time the hate has no "baggage".. previously there were reasons that made the two sides hate each other, now there is hate that searches for reasons.. and there is no going back from that.

Leader bhai
Syed Ali Hyder
faujHistorian
Marshmallow
Jf Thunder
Hyperion
Developreo
Forcetrip

Levina problem is not really a few teenager spewing hate. It's more on the line of being pessimistic.
I remember about 15 year back most kids or elderly one at least the one i knew were talking of end to this indo pak issue. And we will live in peace and remember those days there was lot bigger kashmir issue.

Now media or social media talks about war and only war. Are we evolving as human or going back to monkey age.

Oh and Yeh i seen people celebrating civilians deaths here. Big hurrah your armed forces are involved in murder. Remember the days when during kargil we hardly saw any collateral( I hate word). Murder oh and hate me for saying this but our army moral have dropped down in recent times both sides. Thanks to top brass.

not just from this forum but generally I think Pakistanis overall are a more brainwashed lot via anti india state propaganda, the younger generation are a lot more chill this side of the border. I'm sure "Pakistan" figures pretty fukin' low on their list of priorities, troubles plaguing our country.

I remember watching some ptv as a kid, apart from the cricket it was full of "kashmir this, kashmir that, indian forces brutal nazis", nonstop "interviews" of kids reading off a poorly prepared scripts whose parents had been killed by Indian army. Just an endless stream of :crazy:

Pak should forget about Indian Kashmir, they're much better off here and it's developing differently from the so called "azad" Kashmir, in another generation or so they'll be effectively 2 completely different people :coffee:

90's gaye bhai, zarb e azb ka zamana hai, sudhar jao :cheesy:

Indian Defense forum quality stuff...

WTF @levina ,why are @RazPaK and @AsianUnion not included.They are the most India loving people i have met in this Forum

Asian Union is the true light for Indians, AU is a true mirror to Indian Cinderella dreams. He exposes what is wrong in India, predominately 90% things, and he backs good, beautiful Indians, where ever necessary.

The problem with you is that you don't respect our freedom. The day you'll learn to do that, we'll talk.
We don't want to talk as j&K will always be our part and the reason is huge water reserves.

Asian Union is the true light for Indians, AU is a true mirror to Indian Cinderella dreams. He exposes what is wrong in India, predominately 90% things, and he backs good, beautiful Indians, where ever necessary.

That must be a rarity- like once in a dozen blue moons-

Bhai tune goli nahi khai?

Please have your tablet. You have appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

India dream lives in hard work and logical reasoning. Problem here is laziness and ignorance just following without reasoning.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom