What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

pakistan can never become friends with India. it will be in continuous state of war with India forever.
India should build 100 meter high wall on her borders and keep tight vigil on any pakistanis coming to India on visas, although I prefer total ban on anything pakistani in India, stop this train/bus services, call Indian ambassador back .
Ignore pakistan as talks are just a way for pakistanis to bring international attention on themselves nothing else, behind these talk nonsense, pakistani army plans for next terror attack.

Troll thread..

Sir,

It is not a troll thread----. This video hits a nerve---it effects those who are conscious of the issues facing both the sides.

I have lived a fruitful life----but I am really concerned about what I am leaving behind for my kids. It for sure Is not a better world that I grew up in.

In my family gatherings I have always preached to the younger generation to not to indulge in the issues created with their aunts and uncles by their parents---but rather build their own relationships.

Parents and grand parents have no right to dump their burdens onto the shoulders of their children and neither should the politicians.

Last edited:
mujhe phone aata to main to bolne vala tha goli hi nahi bomb bhi mar de par bheja mat kharab kar.

vaise Paji ne dil khush kar diya

Last edited:
Sir,

It is not a troll thread----. This video hits a nerve---it effects those who are conscious of the issues facing both the sides.

I have lived a fruitful life----but I am really concerned about what I am leaving behind for my kids. It for sure Is not a better world that I grew up in.

In my family gatherings I have always preached to the younger generation to not to indulge in the issues created with their aunts and uncles by their parents---but rather build their own relationships.

Parents and grand parents have no right to dump their burdens onto the shoulders of their children and neither should the politicians.

With the Indian generation born after 1947 taking guard in most of Indian decision making body, what I see is only more hate for Pakistan .

If Pakistan had majority of people like Imran, Secur, Janglibaaz, Oscar , Nuclarpak then don't you think what happened in 1947 wouldn't have happened.

But reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwidth.

You do understand that your part of the problem? Blaming the other side for the conflict and totally ignoring your side just makes you sound unreasonable and foolish. Both sides are guilty of hate. You’ve just have to look at this forum and see that the vast majority of Indians on this forum are full of hate, and this might come as a shock to you but your one of them.

I wonder some time why there is so much hate in this forum. Common names I wouldn't like to point at.

Then there are people like webby, mastan sir, imran bhai.

Over seas I have got so much love and affection from Pakistani which is impossible to imagine from Indians.

Then why this hate. After listening to this radio act. I asked locals and I found there is no increase in hate to my surprise people are responding right opposite to this media hate mongering.
Another rona dhona thread. :coffee:

This has nothing to do with Pakistan and India- i am sure if there were dogs being targeted instead of humans the reactions would have been the same by both the gentlemen-

If Pakistan had majority of people like Imran, Secur, Jangibaaz, Oscar , Nuclearpak then don't you think what happened in 1947 wouldn't have happened.
But reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwidth.

The problem with you is that you don't respect our freedom. The day you'll learn to do that, we'll talk.

Sir,

You are a perfect role modal for this society. I am coming here for long time and even before I joined the forum. I learnt a lot. And believe me in this age of what's app and Facebook spreading hate is child's play.
I seen people following graphic work and believing fake hate art. And once you question them they become so clear.

We as individual may not be able to change the political differences. But yes people to people we can change. We can ask them why can't a singer or comedian or artist or craft man selling handicraft or writer be appreciated without thinking of geographical boundries. If a Pakistan stranger in remote town of Finland can offer us a nice dinner because he liked our presence and related to us as his own family. There can't be much difference between us people.

It's just we as human love to destroy what's beautiful and then try to get in nostalgia. Oh how beautiful this was.

All these people who say that india Pakistan can not live in peace. I think they are frustrated lonely and pessimistic soul. They are looser who never achieved anything fruitful in their life. Best apple grow on top branches. I am sure the day will come. And we will be alive to witness it.

I like the blast and big weapon of mass destruction but oui oui to needle. Oh come on we all know these big bad *** toys are just for shelf we can't find a use for them because it's impossible to have war with these equipments. We just can't afford it.

Ironically we both know kashmir is not worth all this. And a common man holds indo pak agenda on last page. He is too busy earning bread for his family.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom