What's new

India: Pakistan resumes firing in Kashmir, targets Poonch

The circus continues,pakisan army must realize they will end up on the receiving end.

Attempts are on to internationalise the kashmir issue.

so Pakistani resume firing just because of the alleged verbal provocation by India!
We cant resume firing... our religion Islam doesnt allow us to start the fight! thats the valid reason ... now u give me a proper reason for ur point??

,How can weaker Pakistan be always the aggressor?

i must say,tum indians ki kismat hi kharab thi k hamare neighbour baney.Now this is part of your naseeb which ofcourse can't be changed :D

we now how to change naseeb! Earlier there was Pakistan in east as well as west of India. Now only in the west ! :D

Oh we forget, pak army is islamic and a religion war is going on. :tsk:
Taliban dont know their religionor are misguided and Pak Army is religiou.s.. they teach taliban in rehabilitaion centres when taliban come to their rescue...

We cant resume firing... our religion Islam doesnt allow us to start the fight! thats the valid reason ... now u give me a proper reason for ur point??

do not bring religion everywhere ! it will hurt you always !!

Taliban dont know their religionor are misguided and Pak Army is religiou.s.. they teach taliban in rehabilitaion centres when taliban come to their rescue...

Talibans says same for Pakistanis and its army. whom to believe !

Tell me your age and then I will respond accordingly.

everywhere ! it will hurt you always !!
do not bring religion everywhere ! it will hurt you always !!

Talibans says same for Pakistanis and its army. whom to believe !
Taliban are misguided!!!! we know better our religion!!!! and we are guiding them.... we have the holy book Quran as a proof of that.... Taliban violate women children and kids.... and the holy book doesnt allow that.... You Indians say that we start firing first? How can we... i mean our religion doesnt allow!!!

Tell me your age and then I will respond accordingly.
Tu bass jawab de age ko chor i just tell u i m 18+

Pakistan only responds to the firing, India should just stop firing and let us waste bullets?
Yes Sir that is when ever we talk off bringing in UN observers India runs away

Taliban are misguided!!!! we know better our religion!!!! and we are guiding them.... we have the holy book Quran as a proof of that.... Taliban violate women children and kids.... and the holy book doesnt allow that.... You Indians say that we start firing first? How can we... i mean our religion doesnt allow!!!

Tu bass jawab de age ko chor i just tell u i m 18+

Taliban also claim to follow Holy Book and The concept of Saaria and Jehad. why urs is better than them.?

Ever wondered .....all the 4 wars against India was started by ur religious army....

Ever thought ur religious army never responds to the US drone attacks

Ur religious army has been training terrorists across the border so that accomplish jihad.....

Did you know that the recent attacks on ur naval base was carried out by ur ex navy soldiers.....
They never thought of religion while doing that

Apply logic and not religious beliefs to ur post.......

Yes Sir that is when ever we talk off bringing in UN observers India runs away

We are not a dimwit like you who will fall pray to your plan of getting UN back again in kashmir by repeatedly violation of ceasefire.

Do whatever you can do, cry a river, no third party can foot a step in kashmir issue.

But i was shocked in Islamabad by their co called befitting reply :lol:

Now more articles would come with how massive was Indian response after this latest firing and how shocked Pakistan is after that response. And same would happen 24 hours later when firing would again happen. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom