What's new

India & Bangladesh are ideologically very similar nations: Chittagong commissioner

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
ভারতের সঙ্গে বাংলাদেশের আদর্শগত মিল আছে: আবদুল মান্নান
স্টাফ করেসপন্ডেন্ট | বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্টিফোর.কম
আপডেট: ২০১৯-০৩-২৬ ২:৪৬:২০ পিএম

dc-bg20190326173950.jpg

বক্তব্য দেন বিভাগীয় কমিশনার আবদুল মান্নান

চট্টগ্রাম: ভারতের সঙ্গে বাংলাদেশের আদর্শগত মিল আছে মন্তব্য করে বিভাগীয় কমিশনার আবদুল মান্নান বলেছেন, যদি স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে পৃথিবীর সব দেশ বাংলাদেশের বিপক্ষে থাকতো, এরপরও ভারত মুক্তিযুদ্ধের পক্ষে থাকতো। বিভিন্ন বই পড়ে তৎকালীন ভারতের প্রধানমন্ত্রী ইন্দিরা গান্ধীর এমন মনোভাবের কথা জানতে পেরেছি।

মঙ্গলবার (২৬ মার্চ) দুপুর ১২টায় চট্টগ্রাম সার্কিট হাউসে মুক্তিযোদ্ধাদের সংবর্ধনা অনুষ্ঠানে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্যে তিনি এসব কথা বলেন।

আবদুল মান্নান বলেন, আমরা ১০ লাখ রোহিঙ্গাকে নিয়ে বর্তমানে সমস্যায় পড়ে গেছি। অথচ স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে ভারত সরকার বাংলাদেশের এক কোটি মানুষকে আশ্রয় দিয়েছিলেন। এমন ঘটনা আসলে অবাক করার মতো। ভারতের এমন উদারতা সত্যিই প্রশংসার দাবিদার। বিশেষ করে তৎকালীন প্রধানমন্ত্রী ইন্দিরা গান্ধীর অবদান অবিস্মরণীয়।

তিনি বলেন, যখন রেসকোর্স ময়দানে (বর্তমানে সোহরাওয়ার্দী উদ্যানে) ৯৩ হাজার পাকিস্তানি সৈন্য আত্মসমর্পণ করে, তখন এ খবরটি ইন্দিরা গান্ধীকে দেওয়া হয়। ওই সময়ে ইন্দিরা গান্ধী লোকসভায় বক্তব্য রাখছিলেন। তখন তিনি লোকসভায় ঘোষণা দেন ভারতের জয় হয়েছে, বাংলাদেশ শত্রুমুক্ত হয়েছে।

মুক্তিযোদ্ধাদের শেখ হাসিনা সরকারের পাশে থাকার আহ্বান জানিয়ে তিনি বলেন, গত ১০ বছর যদি শেখ হাসিনা সরকার ক্ষমতায় না থাকতো, তাহলে মুক্তিযোদ্ধারা অনেকেই না খেয়ে মরে যেতো। তাই যতদিন বাঁচবেন এই সরকারের পাশে দাঁড়াতে হবে।

জেলা প্রশাসক মো. ইলিয়াস হোসেনের সভাপতিত্বে অনুষ্ঠানে আরও উপস্থিত ছিলেন পুলিশের চট্টগ্রাম রেঞ্জের উপ মহাপরিদর্শক (ডিআইজি) খন্দকার গোলাম ফারুক, চট্টগ্রাম মেট্রোপলিটন পুলিশ (সিএমপি) কমিশনার মো. মাহাবুবর রহমান, পুলিশ সুপার নুরেআলম মিনা, মুক্তিযোদ্ধা চট্টগ্রাম জেলা ইউনিটের কমান্ডার মো. সাহাব উদ্দিন প্রমুখ।

https://www.banglanews24.com/daily-chittagong/news/bd/708216.details

India and Bangladesh are ideologically very similar: Abdul Mannan

Chattogram: Divisional Commissioner Abdul Mannan said that if there were all the countries of the world against Bangladesh in the war of independence, then India would have been in favor of the liberation war. We learned about the attitude of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi after reading different books.

He said these at the reception of the freedom fighters at the Circuit House at 12 noon on Tuesday (March 26th).

Abdul Mannan said, we are currently facing problems with 10 lakh Rohingyas. But in the war of independence, the Indian government sheltered one crore people of Bangladesh. Such events are actually astonishing. Such generosity of India is really worth appreciating. Especially the contribution of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was unforgettable.

He said that when 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered at the Racecourse ground (now in Suhrawardy Udyan), the news was given to Indira Gandhi. At that time Indira Gandhi was speaking in the Lok Sabha Then she announced in the Lok Sabha that India had won, Bangladesh was liberated.

Calling the freedom fighters to be beside Sheikh Hasina's government, he said, if the Sheikh Hasina government had not been in power for the past 10 years, many of the freedom fighters would die without eating. So you have to stand beside this government as long as you live.

Deputy Commissioner Presided over by Ilias Hossain in the chair, Deputy Commissioner General of Chittagong Ranges (DIG) Khandakar Golam Faruk, Commissioner of Chittagong Metropolitan Police (CMP) Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Superintendent of Police Nure Alam Mina, Commander of the freedom fighters Chittagong district unit. Shahab Uddin said.

Last edited:
As you are, so will you be ruled - Hadis-i Sherif

Both are from the Mushrikin...

"BD has had a good harvest this year for Goddess Durga came down on the Earth riding on an elephant" - BD PM Hasina

"What has Islam given to the Humanity in 14 centuries that it has something to offer for BD?" - BD ex Finance Minister Abdul Muhit

Last edited:
@monitor , @Atlas
I thought freedom was great !!!!!!!!!!!! @monitor How come Muslim BD is Ideologically almost same as Hindu racist India..
@Atlas Who is this Abdul manan ???? I thought you guys have your own language , identity and ideology !!!

Off course India and Bangladesh are ideologically very similar nations or almost same. Bengalis and Indians are brothers.

Off course India and Bangladesh are ideologically very similar nations or almost same. Bengalis and Indians are brothers.
You have both BD flags ,,,,, if you say so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no problem , not my issue ,,,, your country your brother...….. But I only have problem with those BDeshis who denied this.....

You have both BD flags ,,,,, if you say so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no problem , not my issue ,,,, your country your brother...….. But I only have problem with those BDeshis who denied this.....

This forum has Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis, mostly Sylheti Britishers who give false information about Bangladesh in order to please you people hence the forum is banned in Bangladesh. You should know that India and Bangladesh are very similar ideologically and almost everything in Bangladesh is directly and indirectly influenced by India. We are very similar brotherly nations.

This forum has Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis, mostly Sylheti Britishers who give false information about Bangladesh in order to please you people. You should know that India and Bangladesh are very similar ideologically and almost everything in Bangladesh is directly and indirectly influenced by India. We are very similar brotherly nations.
Are you a Muslim?

This forum has Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis, mostly Sylheti Britishers who give false information about Bangladesh in order to please you people hence the forum is banned in Bangladesh. You should know that India and Bangladesh are very similar ideologically and almost everything in Bangladesh is directly and indirectly influenced by India. We are very similar brotherly nations.
lol Pro Pakistan ????? are you joking ?????? they compare all the bad things of Pakistan with their best ,,,, "they" so called pro-Pakistani posters highlight all the negative things about Pakistan in their posts and they even change thread tittles for their ill intentions ……………………… The same posters never posted any positive news about Pakistan >>>>>>>>>>
If they are pro-Pakistan then I don't even want to know what is Anti-Pakistan...…

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom