What's new

Now India Wants 'Special Arrangements' in Chittagong Port!

Keep issuing chest puffery brags Mr. Bhakt.

GDP per Capita Nominal your destitute country is still lower...per Worldbank.

In Bengali we call such entities "Hato-bhaga" (unfortunates).

The world is a different place as compared to your andhi-gully misery.

Bangladesh
$2,503.0

India
$2,277.4

Chittagong crossed the 3 Million TEU mark a year ago, and your Eastern coast "Dhirey Chalo" ports COMBINED did not equal that of Chittagong. :lol:

And we just spent $125 Million to upgrade CTG to another 1 Million TEU per year. And another terminal being built adjacent for another 2 Million TEU. :lol:

And three new ports being built which will double all that soon (Mongla, Matarbari and Payra). :lol:

Bharat is where it always was... down in the dumps. Thanks Modi !!

Bunch of Bhakt braggarts....

But ultimately do you agree, that entire NE should be a supporting/consuming economy for Bangladesh, and not India?

That is what my argument is - for not allowing transit....
Wow wanting to make an entire region of states reliant on one country, then go back and blame Indian hegemonic behavior?

Wow wanting to make an entire region of states reliant on one country, then go back and blame Indian hegemonic behavior?

Yeah reality is a b*tch ain't it.

Facts are what they are. Who'd they trade with, Bimaru states a five hundred miles away or us right across the border....

Besides cow belters have nothing much to offer or can't buy much anyways. Not like we can. It is what it is.

What we do to shore up our economy is our business.

Apna ghar samhalo.....

You mean your faked GDP which even your compatriots do not believe, Momen? The one that shows your per capita GDP to be comparable to Indian states like Punjab, while your consumption is like one fifth ours? :lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/questionable-bbs-gdp-statistics.696632/page-10

The amount of fakery is unbelievable.

Then there's the issue of rebasing. Bangladesh's per capita income rose by $327 as BBS updated the base year for GDP calculation. However, the main purpose of the rebasing is to simplify the calculation of GDP, not to increase growth and national income. And the nine new sectors included during rebasing had already contributed to the GDP in either the agriculture, industry or services sectors.

Despite all the fakery & the fudging, your GDP per capita still be lower than India. Guess why?

Your currency underwent a 20% depreciation, with exchange rate with USD going from 86 in May to 103-106 now.

We'll see what will happen to your GDP per capita in a while. Don't worry. :lol:

Sure... :lol:

Container traffic in TN ports alone:

Chennai+ Ennore: 2.0 million TEU
Tuticorin: 0.8 million TEU
Kattupalli: 0.6 million TEU.

That's 3.4 million TEU from a state that has 75% of your (overstated) GDP. Won't exceed that of Chittagong, lol

And the total container volumes of Indian East coast Ports alone is 5.4 million TEUs. And they most of them aren't even states where Indian manufacturing is concentrated.

And why limit the discussion to container traffic alone? Isn't POL cargo? Iron ore? Coal?

Cargo handled at Larger East Coast Ports: Tuticorin (34 MMT) , Chennai (48.5MMT), Ennore (39 MMT), Krishnapatnam (48MMT), Kakinada (15MMT), Gangavaram (34MMT), Vizag (70 MMT), Dhamra(32), Paradip (116 MMT) & Haldia/ Kolkata (69MMT).That's some 505 Million Metric Tonnes.

In comparison, Bangladeshi ports handled ~100 MMT. And that's when the bulk of Indian exim utilizes the West Coast ports (750MMT)

No need to thank Bhagwaan Or China, Kanglu. Both those ports were built by us, much unlike Chittagong sewage harbour in your country- a riverine port with sub-par infrastructure, which itself is our cesspit. :rofl:

And both of them are far more efficient and modern than you could ever dream of. Just a glance of them in satellite imagery would suffice. But if you want data...

JNPT logged an average dwell time of 42.7 hours (exports and imports combined) in December, compared with 48.3 hours in November

According to data from the Chattogram Port Authority (CPA), a cargo container stayed at the Chattogram port for around 17.48 days (dwell time) on average in 2014-15 fiscal year, which dropped to just 9.99 days in FY2019-20.

Just 10 days. Thank you Bhagwaan, Allah, Jesus Christ for this miracle. :rofl:

Even more amazing is how you're literally boasting about squeezing all your export through a shitty riverine port that has a draft of 8 metre & LOA restriction of 180 metre. :lol:

India is a different place in comparison with the proto-industrial cesspit with no decent infrastructure.

Yeah I know $125 billion is such a huge deal for a cash-strapped country like Bangladesh.

We are spending a billion on upgrading JNPT, and the first phase alone added 2.4 million TEU capacity. Second phase will add another 2.4 million TEU capacity.

Adani too is doing the same.

In simple terms, we will be adding a "Chittagong" to our larger container port. That's where you stand.

Which handles a whopping 1 million tonnes. Who are you trying to fool? :lol:

Not yet complete & will have a draft of just 10 meters. But I guess that's a huge deal for an LDC.

Also you will have to dredge a 65 km long channel for that mere 10 m draft, and all that would be undone by sedimentation in a few years. Just another marvel of Bangladeshi infrastructure planning. :lol:

The only decent one among them, but would take until 2026 to complete phase one, 1 million TEU capacity terminal. Good luck.

The only thing you have to offer are mass underwear stitching sweatshops, Kanglu. You just need to look up your export Basket.

I am pretty sure that those BIMARU states alone are producing products with more economic & technology complexity than entire Bangladesh. Do you wish to dispute that claim?

As for NE India, they are a part of the Economic Union called India. They aren't looking to buy Runner motorcycles either.

Bharat is where it was, even stronger while you're at IMF's office begging to save your rear. And not being able to afford even printing paper.

Should we help out by exporting some used toilet paper to the swamp? Your press publishes crap anyway. :rofl:
Damn nigga! You smoked his lungi. :D

Keep issuing chest puffery brags Mr. Bhakt.

GDP per Capita Nominal your destitute country is still lower...per Worldbank.

In Bengali we call such entities "Hato-bhaga" (unfortunates).

The world is a different place as compared to your andhi-gully misery.

Bangladesh
$2,503.0

India
$2,277.4

Chittagong crossed the 3 Million TEU mark a year ago, and your Eastern coast "Dhirey Chalo" ports COMBINED did not equal that of Chittagong. Chennai is around 1.6 Million TEU and the rest combined barely can surpass Chittagong. :lol:

Let us worry about Low Draft etc. :lol:

Thank Bhagwan you had JNPT and Mundra, What'd happen to the dump called Sanghiland otherwise....

And we just spent $125 Million to upgrade CTG to another 1 Million TEU per year. And another terminal being built adjacent for another 2 Million TEU. :lol:

And three new ports being built which will double all that soon (Mongla, Matarbari and Payra). :lol:

Bharat is where it always was... down in the dumps. Thanks Modi !!

Bunch of Bhakt braggarts....

How can BD GDP be higher than India when BBS stats are BAL manipulated?

Hasina has been a total failure!

You said so yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

When you want to impress an Indian you quote BBS and when you want to attack Hasina you dismiss BBS 🤣🤣🤣

The eternal contradictions of @bilal 🤣🤣🤣

At least @bluesky is consistently unhinged 🤣🤣

Whereas you are a Jekyll and Hyde 🤣🤣🤣

You are an embarrassment especially when you exaggerate BD’s achievements. Hasina has been good but not that good!!!!!!

How can BD GDP be higher than India when BBS stats are BAL manipulated?

Hasina has been a total failure!

You said so yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

When you want to impress an Indian you quote BBS and when you want to attack Hasina you dismiss BBS 🤣🤣🤣

The eternal contradictions of @bilal 🤣🤣🤣

Whereas you are a Jekyll and Hyde 🤣🤣🤣

You are an embarrassment especially when you exaggerate BD’s achievements. Hasina has been good but not that good!!!!!!

These trolls are all over the place.:cheesy:

First they say that BD has higher GDP per capita than India and then it is lower!

I know you are just playing with them but engaging these types just pollutes BD threads.

BD is now less than a decade away from escaping 3rd world status to join the group of "middle-income" countries and this decade should see a massive increase in consumer spending to reduce reliance a little on the export market for BD growth.

The best is yet to come for BD and it's economy in the 2020s. :dance3:

Damn nigga! You smoked his lungi. :D
And you smoked your dhoti :yahoo:
images (3).jpeg

These trolls are all over the place.:cheesy:

First they say that BD has higher GDP per capita than India and then it is lower!

I know you are just playing with them but engaging these types just pollutes BD threads.

BD is now less than a decade away from escaping 3rd world status to join the group of "middle-income" countries and this decade should see a massive increase in consumer spending to reduce reliance a little on the export market for BD growth.

The best is yet to come for BD and it's economy in the 2020s. :dance3:

It’s easy to mock these low grade folks.

Sort of stuff we used to do at school to the plebs. You know exactly what I mean 🤣🤣🤣

English humour and dry wit - you cannot beat it 🤣🤣

And you smoked your dhoti :yahoo: View attachment 900863

For god’s sake!

Stop!

Two crap hole countries pointing at each other’s crap.

It only demeans you.

Indians who do it are low caste. What’s your excuse?

Pls stop!

I have no business with India because India is not my native country. I am consistent because I do not have to change my stories all the time just to win a debate. It is called meanness.

I only try to talk about the truth which hurts many.

And you smoked your dhoti :yahoo: View attachment 900863
Why this Kaffir Jamati without a principle should care about who wears what?

Last edited:
(1) Our pslv successfully places earth observation & 8 other nano 🛰 into the orbit

(2)https://www.google.com/amp/s/teleco...g-72-satellites-says-chairman-mittal/95042975

(3) Just over a week ago, India’s first-ever private rocket launch was also accomplished successfully

Dude!

Any country who wants nuclear can do it.

Any country that wants to launch a rocket can do it.

These are old technologies.

Question is at what cost to the society at large.

Indian elite care more about ego and chest thumping.

Whereas the Germanic and Nordic people care more about the society at large.

What the f*ck are you doing launching rockets when 2/3 of your population doesn’t have access to basic sanitation?

It’s essentially a brag about penis sizes!

It really doesn’t impress me!

Come back when you can boast about clean open spaces, low mortality and excellent sanitation.

I have no business with India because India is not my native country. I am consistent because I do not have to change my stories all the time just to win a debate. It is called meanness.

I only try to talk about the truth which hurts many.

Why this Kaffir Jamati without a principle should care about who wears what?

Yes! You are consistent and do not believe in fairies.

The Japs have had some good affect on you 🤣🤣 But Dhakaya rough edges still there 😩😩😩

Which wouldn’t have been the case if you had stayed in Dhaka 🤣🤣

Dude!

Any country who wants nuclear can do it.

Any country that wants to launch a rocket can do it.

These are old technologies.

Question is at what cost to the society at large.

Indian elite care more about ego and chest thumping.

Whereas the Germanic and Nordic people care more about the society at large.

What the f*ck are you doing launching rockets when 2/3 of your population doesn’t have access to basic sanitation?

It’s essentially a brag about penis sizes!

It really doesn’t impress me!

Come back when you can boast about clean open spaces, low mortality and excellent sanitation.
@SSBN81 @Hellfire2006

Number of poor people in India fell by about 415 million between 2005-06 and 2019-21, a ‘historic change’: UN

Infant mortality rate (deaths per 1,000 live births) in India declined from 89 in 1990 to 28 in 2019: UN

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom