What's new

History of the looting of the Indian army in the war of liberation , and reasons of helping us (Bangladesh)

হয়, গোলাম আযম ভাষা সৈনিক ছ্যালে আর জামাত-শিবিরের বাপ-চাচারা মুক্তিযোদ্ধা ছ্যালে......
Not all the sons and fathers of Jamat-Shibir are/were MuktiJoddha, but Golam Azam, irrespective of his position in 1971, participated in the Bengali language movement in 1952 like others at that time.

Please read history and accept the truths without distortion. That is called patriotism.

Last edited:
@waz bhai some cleanup maybe needed in this section, but regardless I request that this thread (given how many posts it has garnered so far) be made sticky.

We need to explore this going forward.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Not all the sons and fathers of Jamat-Shibir are/were not MuktiJoddha, but Golam Azam, irrespective of his position in 1971, participated in the Bengali language movement in 1952 like others at that time.

Please read history and accept the truths without distortion. That is called patriotism.

It's a disgraceful propaganda full of twisting of facts to suit the needs of the Jamat-Shibir group. He had some participation but later events, his speeches, his own book etc show his true allegiance to the Urdu language.

BTW: Very interesting who liked your post. And the post is about Golam Azam and he hurried to like it. A ল্যাঞ্জা is very difficult to hide.

Read this:
@waz bhai some cleanup maybe needed in this section, but regardless I request that this thread (given how many posts it has garnered so far) be made sticky.

We need to explore this going forward.

Also write the Urdu line showing connection to the fatherland.

We already answered enough for his shits with facts and logic. Looks like he doesn't have anything left to say except rant and constantly crying to waz. He already showed us who he truly is, what he wants, where his loyalty lies and he fell into trap with his own statements and exposed himself. It took just this one thread to flush out this rat hiding carefully for years.

You and @Shorisrip wasn't even sarcastic like me during your discussion but notice how he throws tantrum and just labeled you and me as MINO, AL-backed well-funded propaganda machine run with Bharti expertise in #425 when he doesn't like your opinion. 😂 Then this clown plays the "victim" card when we give him the taste of his own medicine. :rofl: And now he is crying in "Chill Bangladesh" thread using anti-Indian emotion. :rofl:

Yes, cleanup everything except your thread, right? :rofl: But but but "diversity of opinions is welcome" but but but "i cry about DSA" :lol:

There's already a sticky thread on 1971, go cry there. Can't even come up with anything except constant rona-dhona, paranoia, rant, banter and he wants to "explore this going forward". 😏 What do you really want? 31 more pages filled with more of your rant?

And i thought you said @bluesky is a false flagger and you put him in ignore list. :what: The sulking is over? :undecided::what: Are you sure you don't watch Indian serial cause the drama is just getting better and better. :undecided::rofl:

This is a standard operating procedure of Jamat-Shibir since time immemorial, nothing new. They pretend being very patriotic mostly by showing their extreme concern about how India is harming BD. Then they slowly but surely divert the topic towards how we must make our relationship better and stronger with Pakistan to counter India, then slowly they turn it to how it was a bad mistake for us to separate from Pakistan, exposing finally the tail they have been hiding very carefulyl. Unfortunately there are many people in BD who are ignorant of history and there being an Islam factor they easily fall victim to these techniques.

The primary argument they use is how India is harming BD. Even if we say India harms BD (and India does actually), how does it in any way mean that a stronger and better relationship with Pakistan is needed? What has Pakistan got to do with any problems we have with India?

I have suspected this guy to be the equivalent of Al-Zakir for a while, probably a year. I was confirm the day he asked whether I was Muslim in a discussion thread I don't remember now. Then him giving appeasement to Pakistani members who insult our people and country everytime with some Urdu lines, I was totally sure. I have known this type of ল্যাঞ্জাধারী for long, I know how they roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a disgraceful propaganda full of twisting of facts to suit the needs of the Jamat-Shibir group. He had some participation but later events, his speeches, his own book etc show his true allegiance to the Urdu language.

BTW: Very interesting who liked your post. And the post is about Golam Azam and he hurried to like it. A ল্যাঞ্জা is very difficult to hide.

Read this:

Also write the Urdu line showing connection to the fatherland.
Please read the book (Probably, it is Language Movement in East Bengal ) written by Badruddim Umar to know the roles played by many language movement leaders. Golam Azam was one of them. Know also that the then small student leader Sk. Mujib was in the Faridpur jail in February 1952.

Please read history books before you indulge in writing stories in this Forum. This is very contemporary and not about Ikhtier Uddin Bakhtier of 1198 AD. Should you not know about this small history of your times?

Last edited:
Please read the book (Probably, it isLanguage Movement in East Bengal ) written by Badruddim Umar to know the roles played by many language movement leaders. Golam Azam was one of them. Know also that the then small student leader Sk. Mujib was in the Faridpur jail in February 1952.

Please read history books before you indulge in writing stories in this Forum. This is very contemporary and not about Ikhtier Uddin Bakhtier of 1198 AD. Should you know this?

I did not deny what he did, I further wrote how he openly said he regretted his decision. He allegience always was with Pakistan and on the side of Urdu. In his later writings he said how Urdu is so much better to share Islamic knowledge among the Muslims of the subcontinent. His one or two actions in '52 is more than nullified because never believed in the same rest of his life. He and his party continued to manipulate the old 'contribution' for their propaganda interest.

In his later writings he said how Urdu is so much better to share Islamic knowledge among the Muslims of the subcontinent.
As a literate man, he has the right to speak on language matters. It is also true that Urdu and Persian were more prevalent during Historical times. And. note that Bengali itself as a language was not developed before the 1840s and Persian remained the official language of British India till 1837 when it was replaced with English.

Well, I am talking about the history of Bengali. If you are unable to understand what I stated, I ask you to do some research and find out a single page of Prose/ Essay in Bengali in the 12th, 13th, or 18th century. Golam Azam was probably talking in such a context.

Note I am not talking about those Padmaboti or HatemTai. These are all poetry without a full stop, colon, semicolon etc. which were added when edited in the 19th century.

Last edited:
The fact remains that when you voted in Modi and his RSS bandwagon - Hindutvas and their majority supporters in India knew full well that his MO would be to marginalize Muslim minorities as scapegoats and finger-pointing targets for everything wrong with India or Indians.

I DO NOT see this changing in the future.
  • India's economy (thanks to uneducated Modi cabinet leadership f*ckups including those by Nirmala) will go from Bad to Worse.
  • Witness demonetization etc. and what happened after.
  • This chaos and disharmony between religions will only benefit a select few Hindutva leaders and their Banya cohorts.
  • Muslims will keep getting painted and blamed as convenient scapegoats.
  • CAA/NRC will keep painting Muslims as rioters and troublemakers in specific regions, making discriminatory attitudes against Muslims currently prevalent across all of India, much worse than today.
  • JNU and Delhi Riots will be shown as concrete proof of Indian Muslim seditionary attitudes.
  • Muslims will be marginalized even further in Jobs and education, keeping them poor and at the mercy of Hindu majority, right where BJP/RSS want them without a political voice (money is power).
  • China's economy will totally eclipse that of India.
  • Modi will keep singing the same 'geet', "only if we got rid of Muslims, India would become Amrika".
  • Bangladesh' economy will be somewhat better than India - so talented Indian Muslims will get jobs here. I predict Bangladesh will offer immigration to bright, highly talented Indian Muslims (technologists), like @jamahir bhai. This is a need of the hour and I see it happening.
  • Pakistan might absorb some exceptional Muslim talent too, but will be up to them.
So many predictions, you must be Nostradamus's grandson or something. :lol:
Caa is not about Indian muslims, nrc is not about Muslims in particular.
So on one side you are saying India is hindutva state for caa, on other hand you saying Bangladesh will take in only Muslims, how convenient don't you think?.
Bydway never seen you say anything negative about Pakistan.
I get where you allegiance is, just like other bangladeshis here have figured out. We'll make sure to aid bd govt so jamaat's wings are cut before it can even think to fly.

So many predictions, you must be Nostradamus's grandson or something. :lol:
Caa is not about Indian muslims, nrc is not about Muslims in particular.
So on one side you are saying India is hindutva state for caa, on other hand you saying Bangladesh will take in only Muslims, how convenient don't you think?.
Bydway never seen you say anything negative about Pakistan.
I get where you allegiance is, just like other bangladeshis here have figured out. We'll make sure to aid bd govt so jamaat's wings are cut before it can even think to fly.

You need to get some facts straight. :-)
  • India-slave Bangladeshis here can be abusive all they want in violent fashion, unfortunately with all my encumbrances and breeding I am a) short of time and b) don't relish coming here every hour of the day to respond to people barking like dogs. I haven't reported a lot of the posts either, I consider this beneath my time and dignity.
  • Some of the stuff being spewed here is borderline violent with lowest name-calling and specifically against Pakistan (kudos to the mods here for keeping their cool - this is a Pakistani forum, PDF, remember?). :lol:
  • What deluded and twisted logic tells you or any of the other India sycophants here that bad-mouthing Pakistan in a Pakistani forum (of all things) is fruitful? Why waste your time and everyone else's? Cease and desist. Why are you here in the first place? Behave like a Mehman or leave. 8-)
  • Sitting in the US (for how long I've been here) I have a lot bigger picture than some of these deluded slaves of India on - why our future in Bangladesh SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY ALIGNED WTH INDIA. This is a political and trade stance, nothing to do with Indians themselves.
  • Did you honestly think that you calling me a Pakistani or Bihari matters? As if that is a badge of dishonor? Found out my allegiance - sheesh!
  • Is having an opinion and viewpoint a crime now? Should I be called a Rajakar for this like some of these reactionary people (Bengal 71 in Post 456)?
  • No one sitting in India can cut Jamat or Hefazat's anything. They have majority support in Bangladesh as honest politicians, which is anathema with AL. Least Indians can do is "Tameez-se-baat".
  • Calling me a Rajakar just because I asked to simply CONSIDER BANGLADESH' RAPPROCHEMENT with Pakistan and normalization of trade ties? Wow.
@waz bhai look at these people - just amazing.

Last edited:
You need to get some facts straight. :-)
  • India-slave Bangladeshis here can be abusive all they want in violent fashion, unfortunately with all my encumbrances and breeding I am a) short of time and b) don't relish coming here every hour of the day to respond to people barking like dogs. I haven't reported a lot of the posts either, I consider this beneath my time and dignity.
  • Some of the stuff being spewed here is borderline violent with lowest name-calling and specifically against Pakistan (kudos to the mods here for keeping their cool - this is a Pakistani forum, PDF, remember?). :lol:
  • What deluded and twisted logic tells you or any of the other India sycophants here that bad-mouthing Pakistan in a Pakistani forum (of all things) is fruitful? Why waste your time and everyone else's? Cease and desist. Why are you here in the first place? Behave like a Mehman or leave. 8-)
  • Sitting in the US (for how long I've been here) I have a lot bigger picture than some of these deluded slaves of India on - why our future in Bangladesh SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY ALIGNED WTH INDIA. This is a political and trade stance, nothing to do with Indians themselves.
  • Did you honestly think that you calling me a Pakistani or Bihari matters? Found out my allegiance - sheesh!
  • Is having an opinion and viewpoint a crime now? Should I be called a Rajakar for this like some of these reactionary people (Bengal 71 in Post 456)?
  • No one sitting in India can cut Jamat or Hefazat's anything. They have majority support in Bangladesh as honest politicians, which is anathema with AL. Least Indians can do is "Tameez-se-baat".
  • Calling me a Rajakar just because I asked to simply CONSIDER BANGLADESH' RAPPROCHEMENT with Pakistan and normalization of trade ties? Wow.
@waz bhai look at these people - just amazing.
So your stance of "Bangladesh's future should not be solely dependent on India" starts by denying our role in 1971 war and saying it was Nehrus master plan from the beginning?
Believe me if we wanted we could have annexed you like we did Hyderabad/Junagadh, west Pakistan couldn't have done anything but we didn't as we respected what the people wanted and what was decided on partition.
No one here is bad mouthing your dear Pakistan here, people are just disgusted to see someone stoop so low as to deny actual history. Tell me if India has done evil deeds and Pakistan also, why go for better relations only with Pakistan here and bash India in every opportunity? Unless you believe Pakistan didn't do anything in 1971 and it was all Indias fault. You'll even see some Pakistanis accepting they were at fault.
If being in the us doesn't open your mind on how good relations with neighbors helps then God help you.
You know what since you are so short of time don't reply, i know I'm gonna hear the same scripted response.

So your stance of "Bangladesh's future should not be solely dependent on India" starts by denying our role in 1971 war and saying it was Nehrus master plan from the beginning?
Believe me if we wanted we could have annexed you like we did Hyderabad/Junagadh, west Pakistan couldn't have done anything but we didn't as we respected what the people wanted and what was decided on partition.
No one here is bad mouthing your dear Pakistan here, people are just disgusted to see someone stoop so low as to deny actual history. Tell me if India has done evil deeds and Pakistan also, why go for better relations only with Pakistan here and bash India in every opportunity? Unless you believe Pakistan didn't do anything in 1971 and it was all Indias fault. You'll even see some Pakistanis accepting they were at fault.
If being in the us doesn't open your mind on how good relations with neighbors helps then God help you.
You know what since you are so short of time don't reply, i know I'm gonna hear the same scripted response.

Well you're lucky that its a Sunday and I have some time to respond. No need for you to run away. :lol:

Why do India and Indians bring in 1971 at every opportunity? We know why India (Nehru) started this saajish in 1947, and we all know how I've responded with proof (so have others here, especially our @Atlas bhai) in every thread and discussion where we've discussed this. So let's not go into that. 1971 was fifty years ago.

It is interesting that Indians always want to talk about their contribution and what THEY GAVE IN 1971 but hardly want to talk about what they've GAINED BECAUSE of 1971. In typical Indian fashion, they will give $1 but trumpet it like they gave a Million dollars.

The focus on 1971 propaganda is because it has been 100% WIN for India and 100% LOSS for us since 1971, starting with the looting at the end of 1971 (the subject of this thread, which @Atlas bhai had the balls to start (my salute to him).

India dominated trade in this country in exploitative fashion since 1971 - 100%. Fifty years of this exploitation is enough of a price that has been paid (on convenient excuses of proximity by some) I am frankly sick and tired of this one-sided relationship, which frankly, needs to end.

Why Bangladeshi AL cabinet does not plan its purchases in annual plans and why everything has to be always hurriedly purchased from India, no one other than India-slaves in AL Cabinet know.

But do the Indians plan these for us? You bet they do! :lol:

Always last minute emergency purchase from India for this and that. $100 Million here, $80 Million there, always in a hurry and always last minute purchase from India (right across the border they are - you see!).

Pakistan hardly exploited us before 1971, it has been mostly propaganda by AL since 1971. Pakistani industrialists like Adamjee lost tens of millions of dollars in life savings when they had to leave Bangladesh, not to say about all the non-Bengali folks who had to sell everything at pennies for the dollar and leave hurriedly? Where is our sympathy for them. Thousands and thousands of AL sycophants are still living in these abandoned properties in Dhaka - left by West Pakistani folks, given to them by the AL govt. after 1971. Where is the insaniyaat in that, or justice?

All the projects Pakistan invested in - in the East, has always been understated intentionally by AL propaganda. Large Capital projects were undertaken by govt. in East Pakistan prior to 1971, KSY, Adamjee, Kaptai Hydropower, CTG port the list goes on. Only AL sycophants will say that we don't owe anything to Pakistan. Indian Army made sure they lifted and looted amlost everything that wasn't bolted down. Those invested machinery were all looted clean by Indian Army.

True - ethnic discrimination may have existed between different people in East Pakistan, but it is no larger than what existed in India prior to 1971. Even today, my South Indian friends tell me how Southerners are made fun of my North Indian cow-belters. There was a lot less of it in East Pakistan.

If Pakistanis hated Bengalis, they would not have massively invested in East Pakistan, they could have banned Bangla movies but did not, they even wrote the name of PIA in Bangla, on govt. buildings in Dhaka etc.

So - long story short, a lot of anti-Pakistan propaganda by vested quarters in India and Bangladesh has been floated since 1971, most of it was intentionally deliberate to keep Bangladesh a spiritual vassal of India to be conveniently milked, some of it is indeed hogwash. India has always made sure Bangladesh never got friendly toward Pakistan, but that is now coming to an end.

I want to say however - that I will never discount the sacrifices and lives of people who fought on either side during 1971, I don't take their selfless sacrifices lightly and will never, ever dishonor them. I also do not take personal losses of folks in 1971 lightly. War is hell - things happen during wars, people take sides, misery and mayhem rages. Hearts are broken.

But we are not focusing on that here and will not let Indian politicians (especially faida uthanewalla Hindutvas) and their Bangladesh agents take advantage of 1971, which most of them had no part in. They sat in Mujibnagar and took no part in the war except participate in Indian propaganda.

Since 1971 Indian govt. in Bangladesh today has been the numero uno exploiter and perpetrator of criminal one-sided unreliable trade exploitation.

That needs to stop, will stop and we in Bangladesh will diversify our sources of imports to include Pakistan. That is if they are willing. That is the least in Bangladesh we can do.

Last edited:
Well you're lucky that its a Sunday and I have some time to respond. No need for you to run away. :lol:

Why do India and Indians bring in 1971 at every opportunity? We know why India (Nehru) started this saajish in 1947, and we all know how I've responded with proof (so have others here, especially our @Atlas bhai) in every thread and discussion where we've discussed this. So let's not go into that. 1971 was fifty years ago.

It is interesting that Indians always want to talk about their contribution and what THEY GAVE IN 1971 (in typical Indian fashion, but hardly want to talk about what they've GAINED BECAUSE of 1971.

It is because it has been 100% WIN for India and 100% LOSS for us, starting with the looting at the end of 1971 (the subject of this thread, which @Atlas bhai had the balls to start (my salute to him). India dominated trade in this country in exploitative fashion since 1971 - 100%. Fifty years of this exploitation is enough of a price that has been paid (on convenient excuses of proximity by some) I am frankly sick and tired of this one-sided relationship, which frankly, needs to end.

Pakistan hardly exploited us before 1971, it was mostly propaganda. Pakistani industrialists like Adamjee lost tens of millions of dollars in life savings when they had to leave Bangladesh. All the projects Pakistan invested in - in the East, has always been understated intentionally by AL propaganda.

True - ethnic discrimination may have existed between different people in East Pakistan, but it is no larger than what existed in India prior to 1971. Even today, my South Indian friends tell me how Southerners are made fun of my North Indian cow-belters. There was a lot less of it in East Pakistan.

If Pakistanis hated Bengalis, they would not have massively invested in East Pakistan, banned Bangla movies, written the name of PIA in Bangla etc. Those invested machinery were all looted clean by Indian Army.

So - long story short, a lot of anti-Pakistan propaganda by vested quarters in India and Bangladesh has been floated since 1971, most of it was intentionally deliberate to keep Bangladesh a spiritual vassal of India to be conveniently milked, some of it is indeed hogwash.

I want to say however - that I will never discount the sacrifices and lives of people who fought on either side during 1971, I don't take their selfless sacrifices lightly and will never, ever dishonor them. I also do not take personal losses of folks in 1971. War is hell - things happen during wars, people take sides, misery and mayhem rages.

But we are not focusing on that here and will not let Indian politicians (especially faida uthanewalla Hindutvas) and their Bangladesh agents take advantage of 1971, which most of them had no part in.

Indian govt. in Bangladesh today is the numero uno exploiter and perpetrator of criminal one-sided unreliable trade exploitation.

That needs to stop, will stop and we in Bangladesh will diversify our sources of imports to include Pakistan. That is if they are willing.
Operation searchlight was investment in Bangladesh was it?. Oh and Pakistanis hating on and discriminating Bangladeshis is ok, look south Indians are being discriminated too so no harm done
Wow much logic, well done, you know what I'm done, I won't even try anymore.

Back
Top Bottom