What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread doesn't surprise me at all, however, you replying to it, baffled the shites out of me.... dude, I thought you were the master troll? :blink:

Trying to troll a troll?

The same exists in the reciprocal too. It is a common phenomena between rivial/in conflict groups/nations.

Where's the reciprocal? - I don't see Indians fantasizing about Pakistani women - probably other than the over the hill Hina Rabbani in a few cases of Indians.

Because Pakistani girls are mostly plump and their faces look elongated like naan. That's why Pakistani men are crazy about Indian girls. :what:

Ok even I have to stop you there....

Pakistani girls are gorgeous....Its the truth!

Hahahaha kisi nay sach hi kaha hai k jhoot bolna bi fankari hai jo har koe perform nae kar sakta

This thread opened at 7:20PM and have 11 pages by 10:07PM.
Why is PDF turning into trollers paradise?

just came back from the date. she was mesmerized to see me. she used to think that men are supposed to be sissy until she met me :astagh:
well, she was nice and desperate but m not interested in her. anyway, i have given her few Pakistani auto driver's no. she might get some luck there :raise:
Indian gurls..oops guys, instead of wasting your time here, go hit gym and tone up your anorexic body :whistle:

Make-up is the right of every women except Asma Jhangir......:omghaha:

Yes but Pakistani girls love to put every color on their face-laal, kaala, peela, gulabi, hara, neela. Kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta hai dhool mein sir ghusa ke aayin hain. :omghaha:

just came back from the date. she was mesmerized to see me. she used to think that men are supposed to be sissy until she met me :astagh:
well, she was nice and desperate but m not interested in her. anyway, i have given her few Pakistani auto driver's no. she might get some luck there :raise:
Indian gurls..oops guys, instead of wasting your time here, go hit gym and tone up your anorexic body :whistle:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

you sir are despo!! Thats why you make up such fantasies and come up with that...go to the bathroom and remove your frustration!! Hahahahhahahahhahaha.
'Jab haath salamat hai to aarma yu hi nikal jayenge!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom