What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't this bullshit thread be closed now

guys i want to share some thimg with u...........there is a indian girl from rajisthan.....she is pretty.......she die to talk to me...it is not good to post her pics here......but she is crazy........she even sent her nude piccs to me....without my demand.......she daily do 200 text messeges to me and i do none........me kia karu.kaise pecha churraoo

I suggest you post her nude pics.

Buri baat hai yaar :P

Indians bhi insan hote hain :D

OP is probably fat and ugly. The only girl you've talked to is through a phone which was probably some Indian girl working at a call center.

relax guys.. 12 pages not bad for a new guy..congrats to op.. @Talon... before this thread is closed, tell your story of rejecting Indian guy.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Why dont you run away from this girl! Go to multan with your pakistani gf.

Troll thread.

Most Pakistanis know that they lost the race with India. The only way to show superiority over Indians is to bring in skin color. I can sense jealousy, and helplessness in OP.

Troll thread.

Most Pakistanis know that they lost the race with India. The only way to show superiority over Indians is to bring in skin color. I can sense jealousy, and helplessness in OP.

sir this is not abut india 0r pakistan simply some guys tryng t0 show their mentality how they thnk abut women. I persnaly knw some pak girls who r crazy 4 their love and can do anythng 4 them. They r discusng women in very bad manner so dn't take it seriously cheapesters r bashng

sir this is not abut india 0r pakistan simply some guys tryng t0 show their mentality how they thnk abut women. I persnaly knw some pak girls who r crazy 4 their love and can do anythng 4 them. They r discusng women in very bad manner so dn't take it seriously cheapesters r bashng

y so serious.. we r just having fun bro.. :)

y so serious.. we r just having fun bro.. :)

fun :what: just have fun by discusng women :angry: if someonez like/love u what that mean start thread and make fun of her emotions and discus if u dn't love her its okay but give some respect

fun :what: just have fun by discusng women :angry: if someonez like/love u what that mean start thread and make fun of her emotions and discus if u dn't love her its okay but give some respect

i told @Talon to tell with her story about a guy she rejected (again Indian .. :) ) but she refused..

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP is probably pissed because pakistani actresses and models like Nargis Farkhi, Veena Malik, Meera etc are getting laid in India.

The OP is probably pissed because pakistani actresses and models like Nargis Farkhi, Veena Malik, Meera etc are getting laid in India.

Only reason those C grade movie stars are getting noticed is because they're Pakistani ... In India...

Otherwise before they went to India, no one in Pakistan knew them Lol...

Keep the C grade movie stars... Anyways kinda sad our C grade movie stars are more beautiful than top Bollywood monkeys covered in makeup :P

lol this thread was a good read, OP is a pro troll. couldnt stop laughing at his posts haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom