What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
just came back from the date. she was mesmerized to see me. she used to think that men are supposed to be sissy until she met me :astagh:
well, she was nice and desperate but m not interested in her. anyway, i have given her few Pakistani auto driver's no. she might get some luck there :raise:
Indian gurls..oops guys, instead of wasting your time here, go hit gym and tone up your anorexic body :whistle:

I know what you mean. It's so difficult being so hot. I have to keep insisting to everyone that my name isn't Adonis. It's such a curse.

you sir are despo!! Thats why you make up such fantasies and come up with that...go to the bathroom and remove your frustration!!
'Jab haath salamat hai to aarma yu hi nikal jayenge!!'lolz

Look at these girls all look heavyweight champions, I am not surprised if Pakistani men like Indian girls. :D

OMG you were searching for Pakistani Bollywood girls even pakistani don't search for them..

Look at these girls all look heavyweight champions, I am not surprised if Pakistani men like Indian girls. :D

I dont know about indian girl much but from what i have seen here in uk they are uggggggggly and short. I havnt met an indian girl with height more than 5ft5. On the other hand pakistan girls are much taller and fairer.

I dont know about indian girl much but from what i have seen here in uk they are uggggggggly and short. I havnt met an indian girl with height more than 5ft5. On the other hand pakistan girls are much taller and fairer.

and fatter.

kya fantasy, kya vellapan... and we wasted 12 effing pages on this... this has Naswaristan written all over it... shekhchilli ke haseen khwaaaaaaab

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

t0u sir w0h subse bari idiot hai what r u trying to show that u r a real man if she loves what does it mean u have a rite to discuss her in such manner i thnk shame on u.

Congrats on making the right choice and avoiding future hardship. But did ya really need to post about this on here?

Yea I agree... Indians are not very attractive peoples

guys i want to share some thimg with u...........there is a indian girl from rajisthan.....she is pretty.......she die to talk to me...it is not good to post her pics here......but she is crazy........she even sent her nude piccs to me....without my demand.......she daily do 200 text messeges to me and i do none........me kia karu.kaise pecha churraoo

Lollywood mindset torwards Bollywood

imfatbutyou128521170538164710+%281%29.jpg

Congrats on making the right choice and avoiding future hardship. But did ya really need to post about this on here?

show off..

agree with u AK-47 may h0ti na to i will kick him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom