What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;3965145 said:
haha, your army is 3x size of Pakistan. I guarantee you if Pak and India had same population, Kashmir would not be disputed anymore.

As someone on this forum once said..."If Aunty had balls, she would be an uncle"...

connect the dots...

Ḥashshāshīn;3965179 said:
I went to study in the UK, and what I can say from experience is that Indian and Bangladeshi sometimes prefer Pakistani men from their own. I have many times seen this, but never a Pakistani girls with Indian man, never.

Only reason I can think of is that Pakistanis are slightly lighter coloured and taller than the other two.

So assuming you ended up with a Pakistani man over an Indian or Bangladeshi?

Not sure what you mean by "from my experience" since you're neither Indian nor Pakistani...

I disagree, sir. I believe most people are sane. Intelligence too is normally distributed but you would find inflated egos find a good fuel in patriotic fire. In face of insanity it is hardest to keep sanity. Let the guy have his fun, I assure you most of us are embarrassed for humanity. His fantasy Indian girl exists in his mind.

In reality Pakistani's seeking approval from Indian women shows the level of fantasy they have about Indian women - Must be the effect of Bollywood. It's a sort of a compliment for Indian girls.

As for the OP...

apna haath jagannath. :D

forever_alone_drawing_zps870a1889.jpg

We will find Bitches in every country and society so taking a example of this randy's and taking their word the absolute truth is height of stupidity.and these funny thread going on till this far is amazing and it show people in PDF [including me] don't have any thing worth to do.

So assuming you ended up with a Pakistani man over an Indian or Bangladeshi?

Not sure what you mean by "from my experience" since you're neither Indian nor Pakistani...

So its mean even neutral observer has given decision in Pakistan favor ...... So case dismiss Pakistan Won...... :azn: :pakistan:

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

If these funny stories make some Pakistani feel better so who can stop them :rofl:

Enjoy your wet dreams

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

This proves that you lives in dreams (that world loves Pakistani) and love trolling about India.....

Come on friends...Just imagine the person who is writing such kind of post in PDF and also the user name he is using...I am still wondering about whether I should put all my stories where I was eating sandwiches in the airport and to going to wash my tooth every day morning...

To the thread poster.....Dude...you can deny, you can f*** and you can do whatever you want with the girl who is behind you...beacuse we are really surprised...what a weird kind of girl she must be and how is her choices...

Joined a defence forum just to say a madeup story??? How desperate????

If Mods decide to check the IP similarity or duplication, they might know a bit or more.

But its PDF, sabkuch chalega.

Its true , in cyber life the people who boast to be as superstars sucks big time in real life.

This sure in most probability is among those polio victims from Multan, who missed the 2 boondh.

So its mean even neutral observer has given decision in Pakistan favor ...... So case dismiss Pakistan Won...... :azn: :pakistan:

Hahahaha.....

I dunno why but this reminded me of the Chimpokomon episode on South Park...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom