What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lh2kMny.jpg

I see Palmela Handerson strikes yet again...

Man, your'e a like a *.gif genius ! Where do you come with this stuff ?

Are you Seinfeld ?!

images

If pics like that will come when you type on google "Indian boys" then you cant blame Indian girls.... woh toh phir neighbour ma Mouun maran gi...

Ḥashshāshīn;3965145 said:
haha, your army is 3x size of Pakistan. I guarantee you if Pak and India had same population, Kashmir would not be disputed anymore.

Another mard e momin here... Wrie your guarantee on a bond paper and submit it to the nearest TTP recruitment centre, you will be given a job immediately ;)

I saw a Pakistani program where Pakistani girl said Indian men are more cultured and well-behaved compared to Pakistani men.

yes waqur zaka program in which girl has to make him angry so just to make him angry she said that....

images

If pics like that will come when you type on google "Indian boys" then you cant blame Indian girls.... woh toh phir neighbour ma Mouun maran gi...

Why are you searching for Indian boys, instead of girls??

:lol:

yes waqur zaka program in which girl has to make him anger so just for anger she said that....

I think the program was Pakistani version of roadies. Certainly not the case you are claiming. :D

I went to study in the UK, and what I can say from experience is that Indian and Bangladeshi sometimes prefer Pakistani men from their own. I have many times seen this, but never a Pakistani girls with Indian man, never.

Only reason I can think of is that Pakistanis are slightly lighter coloured and taller than the other two.

I agree with you there are some sane guys across the border but they are becoming minority as we speak.

I disagree, sir. I believe most people are sane. Intelligence too is normally distributed but you would find inflated egos find a good fuel in patriotic fire. In face of insanity it is hardest to keep sanity. Let the guy have his fun, I assure you most of us are embarrassed for humanity. His fantasy Indian girl exists in his mind.

but at least she doesn't choose an ugly looking Indian.....: :omghaha:

One question, why the Pakistan boys comb their hair partitioning it in the middle of the scalp. It looks so weird. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom