What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonu yaar yeh banda toh tumahara chela lagta hai..........

agar chela esa hai toh BOSS kaisa hoga???? :D

tu fiker na ker kakay- teri dihari lagwata rehon ga mein- :whistle:-

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=38995" target="_blank">TheJewverine</a></u> , mate do you have stories like this that Israeli women begging Palestine guys and other guys to be their wives because they find Israeli guys sissy?? ;)

This may interest you

Last edited by a moderator:
Way back in 2009 there use to be a program on GEO Alya na Pakistan kyon chora......

In which Alya was taking interview of Indians girls in London and she asked the girls question about in sub-continent which countries boys do you like all Answer Pakistani boys are more handsome then Indians boys you may find video of that program on youtube maybe...

@TheJewverine , mate do you have stories like this that Israeli women begging Palestine guys and other guys to be their wives because they find Israeli guys sissy?? ;)

tumblr_lryc0cmE8V1qbt8o1.jpg

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

loser.png

This may interest you

Why you think it interests me?? Do you think It will warm my heart just because a Arab guy got arrested for having sex??

Mate, I dont like bashing any religion whether it is Islam or Hindu..

I just pisses me off when someone bash any religion with out any reason at all..

Way back in 2009 there use to be a program on GEO Alya na Pakistan kyon chora......

In which Alya was taking interview of Indians girls in London and she asked the girls question about in sub-continent which countries boys do you like all Answer Pakistani boys are more handsome then Indians boys you may find video of that program on youtube maybe...

I saw a Pakistani program where Pakistani girl said Indian men are more cultured and well-behaved compared to Pakistani men.

How come your post count is frozen..... things suppose to go up....may be that's your problem. !!

This is called half wit thinking, Handsome they look at feel good(handsomeness do not mean fair). But while choosing mates or husbands the parameters vary, Today we heard the news that a hot Pakistani chic married a bald head Austrian can you explain that??

What is going on in her mind while choosing that guy, No you cannot answer since you are delusional and jingoistic, it is like since we have atim bum we are invinsible and we can do any thing attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom