What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread doesn't surprise me at all, however, you replying to it, baffled the shites out of me.... dude, I thought you were the master troll? :blink:

sorry hypey, i also don't know why i did this :lol:

Are Yaar if that was a true proposal this guy will not open a thread and do this kind of thumping :lol:

This guy is satisfying his ego because he might have got dumped by the same girl and she might have married some one :lol::lol::lol:.

Dude!! :rofl: They are pulling your leg and you are falling for it!! :enjoy:

When I was a kid in Delhi, we had plenty of those guys who used to dress in a sari and run after guys in the streets. Perhaps the op got his ego up after he was molested by one of those :D

My cousin is married to an Indian woman who is from Suriname, some of you may know there are Indian origin people in Suriname. She once told us she finds Hindu men "darpok" she is Muslim by the way and likes Pakistani people, nice lady but a total killjoy when he and I are out trying to have fun. She will ask to come along with us but we know she is a killjoy.

All indians getting crazy over a true story-

I believe they are jelous- :whistle:-

Jonu yaar yeh banda toh tumahara chela lagta hai..........

agar chela esa hai toh BOSS kaisa hoga???? :D

My cousin is married to an Indian woman who is from Suriname, some of you may know there are Indian origin people in Suriname. She wants told us she finds Hindu men "darpok" she is Muslim by the way and likes Pakistani people, nice lady but a total killjoy when he and I are out trying to have fun. She will ask to come along with us but we know she is a killjoy.

Great!! I am sure that there are many stories to come :pop:

I suicide troller now a Jr TT, who is next??

Its amazing that both have same quality when it comes to bashing other religion :cheers:

By such thread, PDF is touching new high.

Great!! I am sure that there are many stories to come :pop:

I suicide troller now a Jr TT, who is next??

Its amazing that both have same quality when it comes to bashing other religion :cheers:

Not bashing other religions just sharing a story since this topic is about Pakistani men having relationship with Indian origin women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom