What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be a cragy poor girl, Indians particularly Hindu girls are a different breed. Don't try to tell me I am an expert in this kind of matters.

For most of the girls Muscles mean nothing.

it does matter. look at your dull body and compared it with a Pakistani Jat, you will know why your ladies prefer us over you.

Pakistani guys are handsome, good looking, intelligent professionals who treat girls very well and with lot of respect. larkiyaN tou phir mareingi hi na. Not just Indians even others, British, American, Australian girls dig Pakistani guys

it does matter. look at your dull body and compared it with a Pakistani Jat, you will know why your ladies prefer us over you.

Who says I have dull body :lol:

If I have that kind of physique I would not have argued with you first, enough with your B.S

I hate the false propaganda in facebook,some of those guys jumped right into PDF :wave:

Who says I have dull body :lol:

If I have that kind of physique I would have argued with you first, enough with your B.S

I hate the false propaganda in facebook about lot of things some of those guys jumped right into PDF :wave:

she also says that Most Pakistani guys would go all the way with a girl, on the other hand the indians they just want the thing between the legs and use the girl and than leave her. Shame on them!!!

images

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

images

Aaj mood mai aaye ho bhaijaan bisti karane :P

@Srinivas any reason why you try to speak sense with an senseless person?:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at people who actually discussing this with him!! Just agree with him guys.. I am sure that every one of you have dreams like this :P

my advice to you

cover the face attack the base :omghaha:

Bhawawawawawawawawawwawawawawawwawa..... best one ever...... :omghaha:

On behalf of Naswarabad please accept Trollascar!

Well since its a troll thread, let me do a Isro2222....

The recent meteor crash in Russia is the act of god, who got angry on mens doing. So he sent aliens to do give us a warning
its not a asteroid.... its a superior ton bomb equal to 1000 nuke weapons... God later decided to give one chance and pressed the self destruct button/.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom