What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad, write your story also here yaar.. About those three Indian girls committed suicide when you rejected proposal from one of them :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
All Pakistani guys should relocate to Indian. Indian Girls literally worship us :angel:

How wonderful to hear it. Here is your gift from US :lol:

images

An "elite" troll such as your eminence would surely 'believe'. So do I. Where is the other self declared His Highness Trolla-Rolla @arp2041..... what say you? :omghaha:

I totally believe the OP- :whistle:-

@JonAsad, write your story also here yaar.. About those three Indian girls committed suicide when you rejected proposal from one of them :enjoy:

I never reject proposals specially from girls- :smitten:-

it does matter. look at your dull body and compared it with a Pakistani Jat, you will know why your ladies prefer us over you.

Pakistani guys are handsome, good looking, intelligent professionals who treat girls very well and with lot of respect. larkiyaN tou phir mareingi hi na. Not just Indians even others, British, American, Australian girls dig Pakistani guys
Abey username aur location to tu original nahi daal payaa. Jiska dialog churaya hai wo tere saamne aa jayega to pant gili ho jayega. Bada apne ko jaat batata hai

All indians getting crazy over a true story-

I believe they are jelous- :whistle:-

Before this thread , i thought girls only do honey trap, well you changed my mind :undecided:

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

:omghaha::omghaha:

congrats mate.:)

hope you have not exagerrated anything,like your name.

The thread doesn't surprise me at all, however, you replying to it, baffled the shites out of me.... dude, I thought you were the master troll? :blink:

So you opened a thread to show that u are no less than a Bollywood Star for whom Indian Girls are MAD??

All indians getting crazy over a true story-

I believe they are jelous- :whistle:-

Are Yaar if that was a true proposal this guy will not open a thread and do this kind of thumping :lol:

This guy is satisfying his ego because he might have got dumped by the same girl and she might have married some one :lol::lol::lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom