What's new

Hungarian teen sells her virginity for £200,000 in online auction

Well Done. Virginity is not a big thing to loose for your family.
It plays a big role in the lustfull mind of men. In barbaric world, this was one of the way to enslave girls. There was put a fear in their mind that if you loose it, nobody will accept it. Very poor mentality.

And that girl just used that lust of men of having virgin girl to help her family.

Why are Muslims blamed for being virginity obsessed? You'd be hard pressed to find a Muslim dude paying 200,000 GBP for it.

yaar logic is simple

1) Hungarian teen sells her virginity for £200,000

or if she was a Muslim it would have been written as

1.1) Muslim teen sells her virginity for £200,000

the guy who bought it, the news says

2) the Irish guy and the British guy. Both wanted me to come to them. I chose the British guy.
if there was a Muslim guy, in media terms its written is

2.2) the Irish guy and the Muslim guy. Both wanted me to come to them. I chose the Muslim guy.

hahaha hehehhe lol rofl lol rofl lol rofl
@ topic
that was girl's choice bhai logo, let her lose her virginity if she found a short cut way of collecting her fee for education. One of the guy said he worked in a restaurant to afford the cost of her education. Dear brother, you were working in restaurant and you are and probably continue working in a same restaurant for some time in order to bear the expenses of your education. See that girl found a short cut in a matter of 1 night. Now she can afford the fee and earned far more than what you will earn in many years :rofl::rofl:

Girls are smart

New idea for pimps and more reasons to kidnap underage girls from unstable regions. The Afghan pimp-lords should be on fast track to learn using "ebay".
On the flip side, these Hungary is fountain head of sexual ***** and such is not unexpected from them.

There are male prostitutes also, and they are way more expensive than gals. The rich ladies book them for nights, flights and long vacations.
Now here is a new profession for us males:azn:

What can I say, she is setting a bad example for others, after few years when she gets married and have kids, what wud they think of her, Imagine :tdown:

Suppose she gets £200,000 to clear her debts and finance her studies, later in life if she needed more money what will she do?
Will she work harder or sell herself again?

There will be a lust for easy money, bad choice i'll say.

She cant do this again. One can only be virgin for once in life time.

Back
Top Bottom