What's new

Hungarian teen sells her virginity for £200,000 in online auction

:no: you are wrong...do you think anyone would spend such a big amount for this...there is a sympathy factor

I would say if has so much sympathy than donate that money to Aids infected people in Africa or poor in India. He is #1 pervert nothing else

All the discussions aside this is WRONG, PERIOD.

WTF if this girl in future needs another huge amount and is in difficulties again will she do this again , ofcourse then it would not be virginity any more.

What is this world coming to. Reminds me of kailash kher song

Dekh tere insaan ki haalat kya nogayi bhagwaan

Kitna badal gaya insaan.

What about the men who put themselves through school in hardship ? For 4 years I ate potatoes and bread because I could not fully afford my 4 years in a UK university, and even recently I cleaned tables in a restaurant to pay my way through law school. Alhumdulilah no prostitution or pimping was involved in debt worth much more than 200 measly thousand pounds. Now I have kids of my own and see why my parents were so strict with me.

Hatsoff to your hardwork mister. This is what makes us South Asians feel pride in, hardwork and perseverence. You bought up a really good point. Our Parents do not pamper us so that we can know about hardwork. Sadly it is changing now what with nuclear families, single kids. If u know what i mean.

Suppose she gets £200,000 to clear her debts and finance her studies, later in life if she needed more money what will she do?
Will she work harder or sell herself again?

There will be a lust for easy money, bad choice i'll say.

think abt that british man.he migth be of 40+.after all he has to clear the debts.

Why are Muslims blamed for being virginity obsessed? You'd be hard pressed to find a Muslim dude paying 200,000 GBP for it.

How will he know that she is a Virgin? :what:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom