What's new

Hungarian teen sells her virginity for £200,000 in online auction

She cant do this again. One can only be virgin for once in life time.

She might not be able to sell herself for so much anymore, but she can continue selling herself. The fact is, next time she needs money, this is what will come to her mind. whether she acts on it or not is another story.

I am not going to judge this girl. she had her difficulties and though i don't agree with her means to solve the problem, we cant just downright condemn her, since her family might have been even on the verge of suicide due to financial difficulties and this was her way to save them.

what i downright despise is the attitude of the men who bid for her. i don't consider any man who buys sex as a real man. a real man would win his woman over with his personality, not his wallet. only a low-life with no self confidence or self respect can buy sex from a woman who would have sold it to anyone willing to pay.

and if that British rich guy was genuinely sympathetic to her cause, he should have just funded her career and not slept with her. hell, if he did that, she might have willingly given herself to him out of love.

forget abt the girl,think abt online auction.are they common in west??

You might find someone if you donate your anal virginity.:rofl:

Okay, so my place or your place? I’m willing to lose my anal virginity to you and I promise to donate the earnings to the flood affectees!

So deal??:azn:

And with tht money u can help flood affecties or apni marham pati kar lena(GET TREATMENT FOR UR WOUNDS AFTER THE DONATION):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m fine with a worked up rectum n a slackened sphincter n would rather donate the earnings to the affectees. You’re welcome to lick my wound as long as you don’t charge a fee, though!:azn:
My puppy won’t do it :-(

very very sad indeed what the heel happenning to the world seems like britian englishman's are not good but american englishmans are better than them

Back
Top Bottom