What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

And here I thought and was told that Turkey was ran by a pro-Islamic party.

What a blatant lie.
What does Turkey's decision not to support nuclear iran got to do with them being pro/anti-islam? :undecided: Turkey is a strong country and it will do what it thinks is better for it's interests.

than why such a rhetoric from the president? anyone among other ministers could have made that statement, such rhetoric's should not be done by a president of the nation.

Because (1) Iran threatens Turkiye almost every day; (2) We are sick and tired of Ajams` threats although we backed them up in their hard times; (3) Iranian support to PKK terrorist organization; (4) Iranian spy activities to stir our country; (5) Iranian support for baby killer Assad and sending her troops to kill innocent Syrians.

All of them made one thing certain, Turkiye will not silence against Iranian threats anymore and no longer grand support Ajams regarding nuclear program. That is why the head of the state gave that interview. Do you think he said this just to say? It is a clear message to Ajams "Do not mess with me or you will be paid back" PERIOD.

Does this make you a secular country? please :)

Religion IS a sort of ideology.

The country is secular, the government is secular and religion as every man's choice. That's how a country should run.
Every religion has their own religious court in Israel outside of the secular system too. Jews have theirs, Muslims have their Sharia courts, and Christians have their court. But every single one of them is subject to Secular laws.

For example, a Muslim woman who was denied money by the Sharia law went to the Israeli courts and they granted her the money denied to her on religious grounds.

Every country has the right to use nuclear power. But if it turnes out with a warhead, this means war. I understand if you ask me that why we have nukes, i won't offence.

P.S About that Incirlik nukes, i know much more than everyone else. First of all there are 80 warheads not 90. Second it's guarded by both USAF-AFS and Turkish Air Force. Also there's a British officer from Royal Air Force to represent NATO, near the NW Depot. And after 2010, half of these warheads are attached under the turkish air force command JUST to be used in case of a nuclear war or the country gets nuked, without the approval of US government. But the remaining 40 requires US approval. And last year, Pentagon offered turkey and netherlands to upgrade these B61s into IRBMs. But both countries refused it. And forget about wikipedia. The sources are very old.

P.S About that Incirlik nukes, i know much more than everyone else. First of all there are 80 warheads not 90. Second it's guarded by both USAF-AFS and Turkish Air Force. Also there's a British officer from Royal Air Force to represent NATO, near the NW Depot. And after 2010, half of these warheads are attached under the turkish air force command JUST to be used in case of a nuclear war or the country gets nuked, without the approval of US government. But the remaining 40 requires US approval. And last year, Pentagon offered turkey and netherlands to upgrade these B61s into IRBMs. But both countries refused it. And forget about wikipedia. The sources are very old.
Yes, thanks for the information. So, if I understand correctly, Turkish Army possess the launch codes of half of the nuclear arsenal?

Every country has the right to use nuclear power. But if it turnes out with a warhead, this means war. I understand if you ask me that why we have nukes, i won't offence.

Gul said: “Turkey will not accept a neighboring country possessing weapons not possessed by Turkey herself,”

Which literally means only two things:
1. Turkey does not have nuke and Iran should not have either.
2. Turkey has nukes and Iran can have it too.

Can you reference your comment somehow?

For example, a Muslim woman who was denied money by the Sharia law went to the Israeli courts and they granted her the money denied to her on religious grounds.

Sharia just got Pwned! :azn:

May be mullahs need better education!

Gul said: “Turkey will not accept a neighboring country possessing weapons not possessed by Turkey herself,”

Which literally means only two things:
1. Turkey does not have nuke and Iran should not have either.
2. Turkey has nukes and Iran can have it too.

Can you reference your comment somehow?

I was with my father when he was assigned to 39th Air Base Wing, Incirlik AB. And I also met with that British NATO officer, he told me everything. Do u belive now? :usflag: :)

The country is secular, the government is secular and religion as every man's choice. That's how a country should run.
Every religion has their own religious court in Israel outside of the secular system too. Jews have theirs, Muslims have their Sharia courts, and Christians have their court. But every single one of them is subject to Secular laws.

Is that why your police tazes handcuffed palestinians around in a theme park like animals? oh don't tell me he sexually harassed a jewish girl , cause he wouldn't dare to!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom