What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

^so awkward, africans have been to everywhere thru 'im'migration and slavery. How come Africa could be the most diverse place in the world

I mean, how come America and northern Europe with almost half their population being ethnical Africans can be less genetically-diverse.

So all white peoples' DNAs are basically carbon copies of each other compared to African tribes. OMFG :D

Dude, you need to study some genetics. Out of 40 human ancestral population clusters, 14 exclusively are located only in African populations. The Black skin colour only became dominant when Bantu speaking tribes adopted agriculture and moved out from Niger river delta to colonise the rest of Africa and Africans.

This is the explanation:

"Many Azeri words (about 1,200) entered Persian, since Iran was governed mostly by Azeri-speaking rulers and soldiers since the 16th century (Doerfer, 1963-75); these loanwords refer mainly to administration, titles, and conduct of war"

An example to this is the word "Qoshun" in Persian which is of Azerbaijani origin. This word means "Military Force".

Here is other examples:

Ağa (=Agha) Sir
Xanım(=Khanom) Lady
Xatın(=Khatun) Lady
Xan(=khan) Master
Bəy(=Beig) Master
Ağabajı =Abajı(=Abji) Sister
Batlaq(=Batlaq)
Yaylaq(=Yeilaq)
Qışlaq(=Qeshlaq)
Sancaq(=Sanjaq)
Bayraq(=Beiraq)
Otaq(=Otaq)
Oturaq(=Otraq)
Qaçaq(=Qachaq)
Soraq (=Soragh)
Qoç(=Qoch)
Quş(=Qush)
Çaqı(=Chaghu)
Qılınç(=Qilich)
Alaçıq(=Alachiq)
Qarışıq(=Qarashmish)
El(=Il)
Top(=Top)
Yürüş(=Yuresh)
Sürütmə(=Sortmeh)
Sürmə(=Sormeh)
Çəkmə(=Chakmeh)
Düymə(=Dugmeh)
Çatma(=Chatmeh)
Açar(=Achar)
Ütü(=Otu)
Araba(=Arrabeh)

And how tha 1500 persian word entered into turkish language ? I'd like to hear your explanstion , guess it would be because of continues administration of persian language speaking rulers over turkish lsnd :what::D

I'm not talking about Turkic words entered the native Persian language, I'm talking about Turkic words used in official Persian documents in Seljuk era, its because Turkic is retained as a court language, for example Persian written sources were calling military governors Sarlashkar but in the same sources same rank also called Sübashi which clearly shows that term is used as well.

Do you expect these people loose their language overnight , no its natural for them to mix some word from their original language specially if majority of the army would be from the turkish tribes also dont forget one of the aspect of persian language is it's ability to adept . We may borrow a word and use it for two hundred years and then replace it with another world . Today it's not considered a borrowed word but a century ago it was a borrowed word

The point, according what you say they drop up their language ? the documents are written by Persians, so you don't know if real Turkic speaker natives drop their language or not, I'm just giving hints that they didn't drop it at all, in fact, even the slave soldiers most likely trained with Turkic language.

Dude, you need to study some genetics. Out of 40 human ancestral population clusters, 14 exclusively are located only in African populations. The Black skin colour only became dominant when Bantu speaking tribes adopted agriculture and moved out from Niger river delta to colonise the rest of Africa and Africans.
Fascinating... anyway only sub-sahara African empire that i know of, was zulus. They've given a hell of a hard time to the Dutch and Brits :) I guess I should spend some time on non-military studies.

And how tha 1500 persian word entered into turkish language ? I'd like to hear your explanstion , guess it would be because of continues administration of persian language speaking rulers over turkish lsnd :what::D
It was ottoman empire who chose arabic and fars languages for official business'.. It wasn't their native language they just borrowed it

That's most of the reason why the Turkish we anatolian Turks speak differs a little from Turkish the Azerbaijan Turks speak.

Even you dance is stolen from Caucasian and Iranic groups like the Ossetians, who were much more longer in those regions than you are:

Azeri dance is stolen from Iranic-Ossetians.
:D zuhahahaa
turkic people

Last edited by a moderator:
Because dane of the Ossetian cant be stolen from non-Iranic Caucasians :D "stolen" makes me laugh.

Ossetians got them from North Caucasian peoples around them. The dance is unique to Caucasus FYI. The whole culture of Ossetians is a copy of Circassians btw, and I'm pretty sure their "genetics" won't say otherwise, aren't they assimilated Circassians? Your logic. Azerbaijan has it because geographically we have been in contact with North Caucasus and peoples of North Caucasus, Armenians don't have such stuff either.

My point was, just because we have it doesn't means we share the same culture as North Caucasians. This was a response to your retarded examples about Novruz and other things.

The quote you read was not mine. If you have any such explanation, then I'm ready to hear about it.

HHHHAAAHAHAHA JUST BECAUSE THEY SPEAK IRANİC DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE ETHNİCALLY IRANİC HAHAHA, THEY STOLE THEİR CULTURE FROM OTHER CAUCASİANS HAHAHAAHA THEY'RE GENETİCALLY CAUCASİAN HAHAHAHA.

How does it feels :D

Back
Top Bottom