What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Pakistan must be awareness and alert if something goes wrong. Turkey can't be trusted, we have seen examples which speak loud clear past 14 months.

Turkey definitely is idiot doesn't know the policy of NATO systems. They tend to deny the fact and use emotional for no reasons.

To be honest you either lack Geo-strategic knowledge or just plain naive
Turkey & Pakistan has an excellent relationship & the turks have demonstrated it time & time again & for your kind information its not Turkey which lets in India into Afghanistan through chabahar but its Iran

i am all for strong Iran-Pakistan ties but that does not mean one can ignore the fact that the Iranians have damaged Pakistan's interest in Afghanistan. anyway this is a turkey-Iranian issue lets not unnecessarily post

you lack Geo-strategic knowledges or your just plain naive
turkey & Pakistan has an excellent relationship & the turks have demonstrated it time & time again & for kind information its not not Turkey which lets India into Afghanistan through chabahar but its Iran
I have noticed Pakistan community has a lot of blind Iran lovers. From where does this love come from? Is it just that they don't know what Iran did or has it to do with Shiism?

I mean Turkey helped Pakistan in a lot of ways, Iran has done a lot of things to damage Pakistan for their own benefit as always, and some way some Pakistani still root for Iran.

pakistan community has just as many blind israel lovers , my friend , so go figure why as many

That's why it's so ridiculous. It's like a Canadian calling a black guy a nigger and then saying "we use it in our songs" so it's okay.

The words ajam and arab go hand in hand. I think ajam means incoherent and arab means coherent. Arabs used the word ajam to refer to every non-arab in the region. Over the years the word was mostly used to refer to Iranians (by arabs) and it became a derogatory/racist term. It's actually a source of conflict between arabs and Iranians (they call us ajam and then we reply with "soosmar khor" which means lizard eater). On our side the word "lizard eater" has been used for hundreds of years, even going back to the first millenia AD if I'm not wrong. Basically khaleeji arabs and Iranians use a lot of colourful adjectives to refer to eachother.

I understand but why we should care about the history of it ? that word somehow entered our language some hundreds of years ago, its not like we know history of every word in our language, nor we should change them just because of some historical reasons.

İn the same way, Ajami refers to non-Arabs and "barbarians" in their perspective as you said but Acemi simply means inexperienced, novice etc. in Turkish.

I have noticed Pakistan community has a lot of blind Iran lovers. From where does this love come from? Is it just that they don't know what Iran did or has it to do with Shiism?

I mean Turkey helped Pakistan in a lot of ways, Iran has done a lot of things to damage Pakistan for their own benefit as always, and some way some Pakistani still root for Iran.

The problem with your post is that, we aren't given an option to choose between two nations. We choose between the nation and it's attitude. Turkey is Turkey, Iran is Iran. It's not Turkey or Iran.

The problem with your post is that, we aren't given an option to choose between two nations. We choose between the nation and it's attitude. Turkey is Turkey, Iran is Iran. It's not Turkey or Iran.

But a significant portions of Pakistani do. At least in this forum.

But a significant portions of Pakistani do. At least in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom