What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Rumors say Iran will be attacked in March.

Lets wait and see.

lol @ the dumb Turkish guy that used the word "ajam" to refer to Iranians.

What a loser lmao

He doesn't even realize that he looks like a major clown for doing this, so sad. Iranians and Arabs are laughing at your sorry behind.

Israel is a true secular country like Pst.txt says , the church is in the west bank , the state is in the Negev desert , lmao

lol @ the dumb Turkish guy that used the word "ajam" to refer to Iranians.

What a loser lmao

He doesn't even realize that he looks like a major clown for doing this, so sad. Iranians and Arabs are laughing at your sorry behind.

Whats wrong with Ajam ? we historically using that word to refer Persians, just use of it lessened these days.

Whats wrong with Ajam ? we historically using that word to refer Persians, just use of it lessened these days.

lmao that's so sad and pathetic

you can't even come up w/ a derogatory word of your own? You have to use an arab one? It's as if I start calling Kurds "mountain turks."

The word Ajam has a lot of history and it's smtg we and the arabs have with each other. These days some people in Iran even use the word Ajam the same way black people in the US use the word nigger.

btw, arabs used the word for all non-arabs in the region. Technically you guys are "ajams" as well. Which is kind of ironic seeing that you guys are using the word as well.

And as Surenas said, you guys used the word Tajik for Parsis not ajam. It's well known.

Edit: if I'm not wrong, arab means coherent while ajam means incoherent. They used the word for all non-arabs in the region, including turks

Why we would invent new words ? borrowings are normal.

Plus we never used Ajam word as something degreeding or insulting. we even used it in our folk songs such as Acem kızı(Ajam Girl).

Surenas

Tajik, Tat, Ajam, all used, Tajik aand Tat was a bit outdated in Ottoman era I guess.

Why we would invent new words ? borrowings are normal.

Plus we never used Ajam word as something degreeding or insulting. we even used it in our folk songs such as Acem kızı(Ajam Girl).

Surenas

Tajik, Tat, Ajam, all used, Tajik aand Tat was a bit outdated in Ottoman era I guess.
That's why it's so ridiculous. It's like a Canadian calling a black guy a nigger and then saying "we use it in our songs" so it's okay.

The words ajam and arab go hand in hand. I think ajam means incoherent and arab means coherent. Arabs used the word ajam to refer to every non-arab in the region. Over the years the word was mostly used to refer to Iranians (by arabs) and it became a derogatory/racist term. It's actually a source of conflict between arabs and Iranians (they call us ajam and then we reply with "soosmar khor" which means lizard eater). On our side the word "lizard eater" has been used for hundreds of years, even going back to the first millenia AD if I'm not wrong. Basically khaleeji arabs and Iranians use a lot of colourful adjectives to refer to eachother.

lol to @ one of the dumbest Iranian

I am sorry but I am not a type of a guy like you who presume everyone is like himself. I guess you are looking mirror a lot when you write.

You may not realize that there are a lot of clowns in your country who say something about Turkiye and when we respond them your country says "Do not listen to them, they do not represent our country" which means you accept that there are tons of clown in Iran and they should not be taken seriously. and you know what, there are a lot of people in Turkiye just laugh them behind sorry.

Also, as I said before, Ajams know how to play dirty and that is why in our country there is saying "Acem Oyunu" "the trick of Ajams". And you are proving that this saying is true "indeed"

lol to @ one of the dumbest Iranian

I am sorry but I am not a type of a guy like you who presume everyone is like himself. I guess you are looking mirror a lot when you write.

You may not realize that there are a lot of clowns in your country who say something about Turkiye and when we respond them your country says "Do not listen to them, they do not represent our country" which means you accept that there are tons of clown in Iran and they should not be taken seriously. and you know what, there are a lot of people in Turkiye just laugh them behind sorry.

Also, as I said before, Ajams know how to play dirty and that is why in our country there is saying "Acem Oyunu" "the trick of Ajams". And you are proving that this saying is true "indeed
"

then watch out

and we do like to play dirty

in the Paloponesian Wars in Greece, we financed the Spartan army against the Athenians (this was after years of fighting between Iran and Greek states). The Spartans didn't have any ships so we financed an entire navy for them so they could attack the Athenians and it was successful. We've been at this a long time. We're still creating proxies, financing different groups etc... Watch out, the ajamis are under your bed

then watch out

and we do like to play dirty

in the Paloponesian Wars in Greece, we financed the Spartan army against the Athenians (this was after years of fighting between Iran and Greek states). The Spartans didn't have any ships so we financed an entire navy for them so they could attack the Athenians and it was successful. We've been at this a long time. We're still creating proxies, financing different groups etc... Watch out, the ajamis are under your bed

Listen to me you mentally retarded moron, it seems you are used to have some people under you bed and again you assume everyone is like you. You presume like this because you might assume that Muta exist in Turkiye. Nope it does not exist in our country. Enjoy your muta:woot: and don`t mess with me again.
@Surenas

I did not mean to insult. The Ajam refers Iranians that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom