What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

dont forget that the iranian fest newruz came from the semite akitu
Akitu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't forget noruz is a completely different feast that incidentally held at the same season , and date even before Aryan tribes migrate into Iran Plateau , so unless you mean Sumerian rules extend into Siberia I cant find any other explanation that our feast come from this Atiko (by the way why this feast sounds a little Japanese)

man its simple:if you are a Muslim or even human you should stand for justice not US,Israel,nato ....intrests.

like dare....;-)

you are not a super power country, turkey man, just wake up...
you cant do any thing in your interest...
your are just dreaming....!!

You remember what happened to you against Iraq don't you, so I guess dint mess with your masters. Arab and Turkish rule made your inferiority rise.

Moderator ban this troll.

Yes, moderator. And than ban TuranKhan too, which is an clone account of Ottoman-Turk.
Why, does Turan Khan go on Iranian threads causing flames and does he write in the retarded fashion?

Man you was a respected member in the Turkish forum, what happen with 'kurdistan' thing.

I think Mods can IP block this stupid boy.

Why, does Turan Khan go on Iranian threads causing flames and does he write in the retarded fashion?

Well, he is already banned 10 times on this forum. His last account was banned too, so he is violating the forum rules.

Well, he is already banned 10 times on this forum. His last account was banned too, so he is violating the forum rules.

Okay, no one gets banned for no reason.
What about this fellow; do you think he is violating the rules.

Atawolf kardes, don't even talk to this stupid asss fu*ker. Bu adam kim'ya, muhtap bile olma.

Dude, a Pakistani whose own country has illegal nuclear weapons, along with Indians, are last persons who can talk about Iran.

Stay out of it, it's none of your business.Taliban is the same group that your government wished to sacrifice all Pakistanis for it, we never forget the 90s. Iran is enemy of Taliban and believe me, when it comes to stability, Pakistan doesn't even come close to Iran.
No offense to other Pakistani members, but some doubts should be answered.

Wrong. Neither India nor Pakistan are signatories to any nuclear proliferation treaty. So our arsenal is 100% legal. The Taliban were backed by Pakistan for political purposes only, not because our government ever shared their strict ideology. A nuclear powered Iranian Mullah regime is a direct threat to Pakistan. Also given that Iran's Shia regime has meddled with other countries across the Middle East as well as Pakistan, a nuclear state on Pakistan's Western border will not be accepted.

Already Pakistan feels threatened by nuclear India to the east. So it is Pakistan's business. Also how do Iranians hope to overthrow the mullah regime in the future and be a free state once again if the regime gains nuclear weapons? Can you answer me that?

Once the Ayatollahs gain nuclear weapons there's no stopping them unless there's a nuclear war.

All three countries are ran by religious nutcases. it'd be stupid to expect reason from these people.

There never was a religious PM in Israel's modern history. Though you are correct about Turkey and Iran.

Back
Top Bottom