What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Persian was not the native language of Seljuks, you can compare the situation to Catholic and Orthodox peoples of past, while they retained their local language, Latin, Greek and Old Slavonic played important role in official business/court.

In fact, a number of Turkic terms used in Persian documents written by native Persian speakers shows Turkic language is retained in court, also the Turkic names given to slaves/ghulams.

Abii, the issue, they way of that logic is wrong, both maternally and paternally I have nomadic origins but I don't have Asiatic features, only a small amount of relatives have some visual Asiatic features, its means somehow different ethnicities entered to my family in the past which is normal, how can you expect from a society to carry on a Jewish like life ? of course they will mix, the problem is you're saying me and countless people like me are not ethnically Turks, then what are we ?

Last person who defined people by genetics and said who they were and were not was Hitler. I'm sorry to be honest, but the Persians I have talked to on this forum share similarity with Hitler's mindset.

Mein Kampf is a bestseller in Turkey. Don't start about Hitler bro.

Last person who defined people who they were and were not was Hitler. I'm sorry to be honest, but the Persians I have talked to share similarity with Hitler's mindset. I don't know if you guys do this on purpose or unpurposely.

Missing your frontal lobe?

So the US National Library of Medicine is a propeganda tool for the late Hitler and the Nazis? LMAO

Buddy, I'm not claiming diddle squat, published research is claiming these facts. And they're designed to disprove the idiotic notion that Azeris of Iran came here from the corner of galaxy. Iranian Azeris are just turkified Iranians and unless you can show me a published scientific research from a valid journal than you guys are the ones making **** up.

I am all for Azeri rights and they must be allowed to go to Azeri schools etc... However claiming that they're not Turkified Iranians is so illogical and dumb.

These two comments above me made me even more sure some Persians on this forum are followers of Hitlers mindset.

They probably got caught up with the "aryan theory" and think they are the master race or something.

The truh is that today Iranians also come from different people. In ancient times, PErsians were describes as white people , but if we look at today's Iranians, they look swarthy, hairy, Arab and sometimes even Hindu. My point is we shouldn't be ego-centric with genetics because it can lead to dangerous things.

These two comments above me made me even more sure some Persians on this forum are followers of Hitlers mindset.

They probably got caught up with the "aryan theory" and think they are the master race or something.

The truh is that today Iranians also come from different people. In ancient times, PErsians were describes as white people , but if we look at today's Iranians, they look swarthy, hairy, Arab and sometimes even Hindu. My point is we shouldn't be ego-centric with genetics because it can lead to dangerous things.

you're legit insane
there's smtg really really not right with you

Persian was not the native language of Seljuks, you can compare the situation to Catholic and Orthodox peoples of past, while they retained their local language, Latin, Greek and Old Slavonic played important role in official business/court.

In fact, a number of Turkic terms used in Persian documents written by native Persian speakers shows Turkic language is retained in court, also the Turkic names given to slaves/ghulams.

Abii, the issue, they way of that logic is wrong, both maternally and paternally I have nomadic origins but I don't have Asiatic features, only a small amount of relatives have some visual Asiatic features, its means somehow different ethnicities entered to my family in the past which is normal, how can you expect from a society to carry on a Jewish like life ? of course they will mix, the problem is you're saying me and countless people like me are not ethnically Turks, then what are we ?

well there is no doubt in some degree Turkish was spoken in those dynasties but when the king start to write poems in Persian instead of Turkish and Mongolian then its clear the language is Persian not Turkish . also about the court language all historians agree that the first thing these conqueror did after entering Iran was accepting Persian bureaucracy o its natural to assume the court language is also Persian .
about the adopted words from Turkish , well we never ruled Britain but they have some Persian words in their language , also Spain and France never ruled Iran but we have some word in our language that originate from those languages.
we are neighbor with some Turkish speaking nation don't you expect we loan some word from them ?

By the way did you knew there are more than 1500 Persian word in Turkish language ?

So according to the logic of same retards, assuming that the said is true, the Azerbaijani Turks of Caucasus and Iran are different peoples? How is it supposed to be taken seriously? Are Persians of Tehran and Shiraz two different peoples?

When and how did this "Turkification" take place and why it didn't happen in other parts of Iran? You guys yourself argue that Seljuqs used Persian as their state language, so how could have they done that, and if they did, why it didn't happen in other areas of Iran. Following Seljuqs are the long period of Mongol rule, and this period is ruled out because of obvious reasons, Mongols were not speaking a Turkic language. Then came Qara-Qoyunlu and Aq-Qoyunlu period, but Azerbaijan was already Turkic during this period, this means the majority of population, and their rule was also not so long-standing so a language Turkification would be impossible. Then Safavids came to power, Azerbaijan was a firm Turkic land during this period and the main military and political base of Safavid state.

Oh god that last part made me laugh so much lol

I honestly feel sorry for these Persians, they are trying to claim Seljuks as Persian. I can only laugh at that.

Obviously Persian is going to be used as the population being ruled is Persians. The military elite was always speaking Turkish and was Turks. These were not democracy where people vote and like a Republic it was a empire and all matters is the Rulers.

The most of examples is from the southernmost dialects of Azeri Turkish, and as mentioned several times in the article itself, dialects such as Aynallu and Qashqay which are inside Persian heartlands in Fars. And dialects like that of Zanjan are obviously Persian influenced because of gegraphical proximity. The vocabulary influence is something else.

@Surenas @ASQ-1918 : Science tells us that the Africans were the first men on Earth which means, in any d*ck measuring contest of such a nature, they'd win hands down. Because whatever civilization there be descends from them & whatever languages that were born were given birth by their tongues. :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Surenas @ASQ-1918 : Science tells us that the Africans were the first men on Earth which means, in any d*ck measuring contest of such a nature, they'd win hands down. Because whatever civilization there be descends from them & whatever languages that were born were given birth by their tongues. :undecided:

Africans weren't the first men on earth. We humans were. Africans just stayed in Africa, while we migrated to other places, but that doesn't mean that Africans have more rights to claim humans as a whole. And Africa is the most genetically diverse place on earth.

And Africa is the most genetically diverse place on earth.
did they teach this BS in geography class?
@Surenas @ASQ-1918 : Science tells us that the Africans were the first men on Earth which means, in any d*ck measuring contest of such a nature, they'd win hands down.

i+see+what+you+did+there+_d5597f17acded4c87204270fbe524d9e.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom