What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

No, but if you insist on accepting Turkish as your mother language in a Persian dominated oppressive country, it means you are Turkish.

So, your example is irrelevant.

That's because they've been speaking Turkish for 800+ years since the Mongols came. Anyway, Azeris are more close related to Georgians and Armenians genetically than either Iranians or Turks.

I guess neither is thousands of people in this video?

Couple of thousands of youths who try to be rebel are representing the Azeri community? If you have hopes because of such movies, I have to disappoint you. They are as much representing the Azeri community, as Dutch football-supporter who chant 'Hamas, Hamas, gas the Jews' are representing the Dutch people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian deny nothing you only need to open a history text book that all Iranian read in guidance school to see all these dynasties and from were they come and what happened to them .

the right Question is why some PanTurks member n the forum deny the fact all the people who ruled Iran assimilated with Iranian culture and adopted Iranian Language culture and Bureaucracy ?

Greeks also spoke Greek in Ottoman Empire, indians also spoke Indian in British empire and in every Turkish empires it was like a rule that the military would be always Turkish. You have to make your subjects not revolt and happy.

Greeks also spoke Greek in Ottoman Empire, indians also spoke Indian in British empire and in every Turkish empires it was like a rule that the military would be always Turkish. You have to make your subjects not revolt and happy.

What language is Indian? :rofl:

Maybe some of Azeri assimilated to Irani culture, but 90% stay loyal to their Turkic roots and identity.

It is safe to say Iran has a population of 30 million Azeri Turks and some Iranians are sweating about that fact.

according to the last data 23-24 million that only 50-60 % understand Azeri Language
by the way its CIA Word Fact book Section about Iran population
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ir.html#People

by the way I mentioned it here as I knew something with CIA or USA in it as source is the ultimate truth for some people here that they don't dare to deny it and see the number in this holy book of some is even lesser than what Iran data claim

Ḥashshāshīn;3768235 said:
That's because they've been speaking Turkish for 800+ years since the Mongols came. Anyway, Azeris are more close related to Georgians and Armenians genetically than either Iranians or Turks.

West Anatolian Turks are genetically more close to Greeks than Uzbeks.
Jews are genetically Arabs.
Britons have evolved from Germans.
Russians are Poles are blood brothers.

What were we discussing about?

What's wrong me. Please, dr. Freud, enlighten me.

BS. As an Iranian Azeri he has as much less, or more, to say about Azeris as I.

Don't read my posts then. I'm not here to please you.

My diagnosis is you are suffering heavily from identity crisis and low self confidence, but i'd recommend you to show yourself to a psychiatrist.

You are not in a position to decide to whom Azeri Turks are closer, who they like more, to whom their culture is more similar, etc...

You are coming with conclusions over some food names FFS!

This isn't the place where you can make yourself believe that you are GREAT. On contrary, your sickness will proceed even more due to hearing the truths.

West Anatolian Turks are genetically more close to Greeks than Uzbeks.
Jews are genetically Arabs.
Britons have evolved from Germans.
Russians are Polishs are blood brothers.

What were we discussing about?
I thought we were talking about the origins of Azeris? They were originally Iranic/Caucasian, but even since the Mongols came, they have been 'Turkified'.

But anyway, I am neither Turkic or Iranic so you lot can carry on fighting over this.

My diagnosis is you are suffering heavily from identity crisis and low self confidence, but i'd recommend you to show yourself to a psychiatrist.

Thanks for the recommendation.

This isn't the place where you can make yourself believe that you are GREAT. On contrary, your sickness will proceed even more due to hearing the truths.

The truth doesn't exist. Nietzsche already exposed the Truth long time ago.

well Ottoman and English didn't speak Greek or Indian but Ghazenavide , Seljuk , Safavid , Mongol and ..... started to speak Persian , act Persian , celebrate Persian feasts and Think Persian for Gods sake even their kings started to make Poem in Persian instead in Turkish and this talk for itself

Ḥashshāshīn;3768272 said:
I thought we were talking about the origins of Azeris? They were originally Iranic/Caucasian, but even since the Mongols came, they have been 'Turkified'.

You are wrong and confused. Try to read more.

according to the last data 23-24 million that only 50-60 % understand Azeri Language
by the way its CIA Word Fact book Section about Iran population
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ir.html#People

by the way I mentioned it here as I knew something with CIA or USA in it as source is the ultimate truth for some people here that they don't dare to deny it and see the number in this holy book of some is even lesser than what Iran data claim

Those numbers are bull **** estimations. I don't understand why census figures aren't used. In 2004 19% of Iranians called themselves Azeri and 13% could speak the language. Essentially we have 14.2 mln people who are ethnic Azeris but only 9.7 mln who can speak the language. These 30 mln figures people throw around don't even make any sense. 30 mln is like 40 percent of Iran lmao!

http://planet-iran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/image001.jpg

@ the retarded trolls. Every nation with minorities has retarded football/soccer hooligans and trolls. They come, they chant, they go back to their daily lives.

Back
Top Bottom