What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

well it wasn't 1000 year and they were as much Turk as Moghal Dynasty in India or Ming Dynasty of China were Mongolian , for your information they were simply Assimilated by the higher culture

Yea, right! That's why there are still 30 million Turkish speaking Azeris, 8 million of which in Tehran, living in Iran.

Ḥashshāshīn;3768180 said:
Iran's GDP is really high because of Oil. Iran's currency is only valuable inside Iran.

If an Azeri converts his monthly earning, on average he will get $600 whereas Iranian will get $500. But as I said, inside Iran, the currency has a lot more value than outside. On a global scale, Azeris are richer.

If Iran didn't have oil, they would be just another African country.

Really? All of that was actually in response to trolls like you, who want to create some obscure fake origins for Azerbaijani Turks. Just read your posts. I have no problem if you guys recognize certain things, but I naturally response to fake propaganda. Now I know that you will post yet another supposed "genetic result", go on and do this and prove your trolling.

Do you read your posts? Perhaps not if you don't see how retarded they are.

In the other post he posted 20 times the same 3 questions. This guy shouldn't be taken serious. He lost all respect and ruined the reputation of Iranians on this forum. He always takes some obscure resreach and makes his own conclusions based on nothing.

Do you read your posts? Perhaps not if you don't see how retarded they are.

I don't care about retardness. I'm not here to portray myself as the living incarnation of Einstein or Schopenhauer. In real life I go to university, have Turkish friends and I have no problems with which people whatsoever.

This is an internet phenomenon Don't take it so seriously. You have even mastered it.

I don't care about retardness. I'm not here to portray myself as the living incarnation of Einstein or Schopenhauer. In real life I go to university, have Turkish friends and I have no problems with which people whatsoever.

This is an internet phenomenon Don't take it so seriously. You have even mastered it.

You have a problem with your identity and you desperatly need to belong somewhere. Just stop talking on behalf of Azeri Turks, and let people like Ir.Tab. speak for themselves. You should focus on who you actually are, and why no one likes you, what is the problem with you, etc...

You have a problem with your identity and you desperatly need to belong somewhere. Just stop talking on behalf of Azeri Turks, and let people like Ir.Tab. speak for themselves. You should focus on who you actually are, and why no one likes you, what is the problem with you, etc...

Ir. Tab. is not the spokesman of the Azeri community, in fact nobody is. Just like I'm not the spokesman of Persians. Ir.Tab has the same rights to talk about Persians, as I've about Azeris.

I don't have problems with my identity; I'm Iranian. I couldn't care less.

Not the right question to be asked.

Right question.

Why do Iranians deny it?
Iranian deny nothing you only need to open a history text book that all Iranian read in guidance school to see all these dynasties and from were they come and what happened to them .

the right Question is why some PanTurks member n the forum deny the fact all the people who ruled Iran assimilated with Iranian culture and adopted Iranian Language culture and Bureaucracy ?

Ḥashshāshīn;3768210 said:
What the heck are you talking about? So you're saying if you started speaking English, you would become British? :lol:

No, but if you insist on accepting Turkish as your mother language in a Persian dominated oppressive country, it means you are Turkish.

So, your example is irrelevant.

Iranian deny nothing you only need to open a history text book that all Iranian read in guidance school to see all these dynasties and from were they come and what happened to them .

the right Question is why some PanTurks member n the forum deny the fact all the people who ruled Iran assimilated with Iranian culture and adopted Iranian Language culture and Bureaucracy ?
Maybe some of Azeri assimilated to Irani culture, but 90% stay loyal to their Turkic roots and identity.

It is safe to say Iran has a population of 30 million Azeri Turks and some Iranians are sweating about that fact.

Ir. Tab. is not the spokesman of the Azeri community, in fact nobody is. Just like I'm not the spokesman of Persians. Ir.Tab has the same rights to talk about Persians, as I've about Azeris.

I don't have problems with my identity; I'm Iranian. I couldn't care less.

Well, you are acting like you have a problem with your identity. Even your fellow Iranians would agree on the fact that there is something wrong about you :(

Neither do you, yet you are acting like a spokesman. As an Azeri Turk, Ir.Tab. has much more say than you do when it comes to these matters...

So would you kindly STFU, and spare us from your nonsense?

Ever heard of elite dominance? And if you are making such claims, at least back it up with academic or other serious sources.

I can't proove that they are elves because elves are supernatural characters actually. They are not real. I am sorry.

Well, you are acting like you have a problem with your identity. Even your fellow Iranians would agree on the fact that there is something wrong about you :(

What's wrong me. Please, dr. Freud, enlighten me.

Neither do you, yet you are acting like a spokesman. As an Azeri Turk, Ir.Tab. has much more say than you do when it comes to these matters...

BS. As an Iranian Azeri he has as much less, or more, to say about Azeris as I.

So would you kindly STFU, and spare us from your nonsense?

Don't read my posts then. I'm not here to please you.

Back
Top Bottom