What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

firstly tayyip is not thief it was complo by cia agen gulen but you are right same akp minister is thief and fraud i can accept this
your nut leader ihdanoğlu who is fethullah gulen's candidate couldnt read national march lol beside ihasanoğlu's father was traitor and enemy of ataturk you like ataturk but you voted for him :partay:
i

All ways the brainless idiots, No he didn't steal... it was conspiracy.... all those millions of dollars,euros, steel cases found in ministers sons houses was a complo, jews put milllions of dollars of money. You are all brainless idiots.

I wish this country seperates in to 2 parts, like Korea.... so you can continue to worship Erdoğan all of your time.

Congratulations to my Turkish Brothers-
haters should wait for the next elections-

Congratulations to my Turkish Brothers-
haters should wait for the next elections-

The Turkish poster who will chear for Tayyip.. is very interesting...

They have zero or minimal knowledge about defence industry (except xxxKULxx), they came online only if somebody critisize Tayyip... very fitting for AKP supporters, illiterate retards.

All ways the brainless idiots, No he didn't steal... it was conspiracy.... all those millions of dollars,euros, steel cases found in ministers sons houses was a complo, jews put milllions of dollars of money. You are all brainless idiots.
reported

I wish this country seperates in to 2 parts, like Korea.... so you can continue to worship Erdoğan all of your time.
reported
you are watch your dirty tongue nobody in turkey worship erdoğan this is your fantasies .everybody laugh you mate

They have zero or minimal knowledge about defence industry (except xxxKULxx), they came online only if somebody critisize Tayyip... very fitting for AKP supporters, illiterate retards.

they must be quite a bunch back home bringing Erdogan to power again- not exactly illiterate retards- :D-
you on other hand my friend- the all knowledgeable and enlightened about defence and stuff turning out of be quite useless bunch- :lol:-

@WebMaster
the second report i hope you are banned this guy is complateley desperate:partay:

reported
you are watch your dirty tongue nobody in turkey worship erdoğan this is your fantasies .everybody laugh you mate

recep2-9F00-39B8-0B24.jpg

Report these guys too...

bayrak-%C3%BCst%C3%BCnde-namaz-k%C4%B1lmak_462556.jpg
akp-lilerin-t%C3%BCrk-bayra%C4%9F%C4%B1n%C4%B1n-%C3%BCzerinde-namaz-k%C4%B1lmas%C4%B1_462814.jpg
4b5f089639830f343092967b5a4ad571b63c7766a066189762ea1da437e0ce76cfb9b2b73cd73c25dc81853b14fc65a39f210132206eb9c7f5d428e84786040849c437750f174598c9804c1673e5666135fa97598d7ea890183f169f521dd3f1.jpg

@WebMaster
the second report i hope you are banned this guy is complateley desperate

Can't reply my posts, asking Webby to silence me.... just like your leader who silence the media by calling their editor....Even your leader accepted that he was cencoring media...

Your mentality is same, you don't belong modern Turkey, your place is with the ISIS, you will be happy to live with the medivieal age mentality scums.

Report these guys too...

akp-lilerin-t%C3%BCrk-bayra%C4%9F%C4%B1n%C4%B1n-%C3%BCzerinde-namaz-k%C4%B1lmas%C4%B1_462814.jpg
4b5f089639830f343092967b5a4ad571b63c7766a066189762ea1da437e0ce76cfb9b2b73cd73c25dc81853b14fc65a39f210132206eb9c7f5d428e84786040849c437750f174598c9804c1673e5666135fa97598d7ea890183f169f521dd3f1.jpg

Can't reply my posts, asking Webby to silence me.... just like your leader who silence the media by calling their editor....Even your leader accepted that he was cencoring media...

Your mentality is same, you don't belong modern Turkey, your place is with the ISIS, you will be happy to live with the medivieal age mentality scums.

Whoa! They just took blind sheep to a whole new level.

Dont know how that is a problem considering the way BBC or Fox is state sponsored- matter of fact how they ignored the Gaza Massacre- telling only Israeli point of view no matter how ridiculous it was- tells alot about the freedom they have and what you demand in their version of democracy-

Report these guys too...

you are fanatic mate your religion information is in very weak :rofl::rofl: this guy is elitist even he doesnt know islamic beliefe
third report go on ha ha:partay:

Last edited:
I can, and i did.

Yeah and she was right.....

Selecting a thief and liar for the President.... anyways.. there is nothing do anymore...i said this before, maybe our foolish nation deserve this guy.

The funny thing is, everything getting expensive, Gas is overpriced, car prices increased, go to bazaar there are no fruits under 10 TL... inflation rose.. foreign policy collapsed, in everry city there are Syrian beggars.... and so on.

But our retarded brothers says "Recep Tayyip Erdoğan" and votes for him.... so i say, fvck all of them... I'm earning much more than those retards...those over priced goods doesn't effect me but them. So they can continue to fvck themselves over.
while the large quantity of turkey confronted her , even both from AKP and CHP or others , probably you were conftronting 2 years ago her sentences,but now supporting because elections didnt result in the way you willed.
Your speech is so similar that i heard from cemaat followers, the way to express illiterate people, telling this is an end for turkey, fruit prices and etc.
Sorry but have u ever been to a market in turkey? Or your friends in turkey buys fruit from macro center ? :D in istanbul, in bazar the best banana is 4 lira ,and its the most expensive .
Even in macro center ,the most expensice cherry ( in the harvest time ) was 10 :D , about gas and car price,thats not his mistake as well.
I respect the people supported erdogan,even i didnt ,and am i one illiterate too? So check this 4 lines ;)
Mey biter saki kalır.
Her renk solar haki kalır.
İlim insanın cehlini alsa da,
hamurunda varsa eşeklik; baki kalır. By fuzuli
dont take this words personally, its not toward you ,just to show what is being literal

about gas and car price,thats not his mistake as well.

So much non-sense in your thread i'm not gonna reply all.. Just one thing.. Gas Price is 5.04 TL more than %50 of it are tax. With those taxes government purchase services... to get these services, coorporates pays money to Turgev, Erdogan's sons foundation, money collected in a pool and distrubuted among high level AKP goons.

Deaf Sultan even knows about this but AKP retards, playing 3 monkey.

you are fanatic mate your religion information is in very weak :rofl::rofl: this guy is elitist even he doesnt know islamic beliefe
third report go on ha ha:partay:

In my religion, you worship god, in the direction of worship , there shouldn't be any pictures or symbols...

Well ....this is my religion, your religion might be different, whatever it may be.

Dont know how that is a problem considering the way BBC or Fox is state sponsored- matter of fact how they ignored the Gaza Massacre- telling only Israeli point of view no matter how ridiculous it was- tells alot about the freedom they have and what you demand in their version of democracy-

Yeah.... to fire journalist which you don't like, jail them....bankrupt opposing media with tax penalties, using state media to do your propaganda.. Claiming private media with governmental bodies, later on selling theese media to your friends....

I'm not telling these things to blind Tayyip followers.... If Tayyip comes and personally shits in the face of Tesla...He would say "Hmmm what a great taste, num num"....

Last edited by a moderator:
So much non-sense in your thread i'm not gonna reply all.. Just one thing.. Gas Price is 5.04 TL more than %50 of it are tax. With those taxes government purchase services... to get these services, coorporates pays money to Turgev, Erdogan's sons foundation, money collected in a pool and distrubuted among high level AKP goons.

Deaf Sultan even knows about this but AKP retards, playing 3 monkey.

In my religion, you worship god, in the direction of worship , there shouldn't be any pictures or symbols...

Well ....this is my religion, your religion might be different, whatever it may be.
right nice to see this comment from your menthality :tup: every bodies believe that but you are foreign turkish societies;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom