What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

@Sinan you are just too emotional.

If you think something is wrong, try to correct it starting by tomorrow. But keep it civil.

Haven't you seen the photo of baghdadi the Jew, sitting with his mother. ISIS terrorists are the creation of Mossad, so stop dumping the blame on others.

When given the freedom to choose, Muslims all over the Muslim World world, like the Turks, reject candidates or thugs like sisi. That's why there's so much effort to sabotage democracy in the Muslim World. Anyway, my congratulations to Erdogan and his people.
Zionist T-Rex is decreasing average Muslim IQ.

Over my dead body, mister. Nobody takes a piece from my homeland.
Then, you guys should stop acting like this country only belongs to AKP goons....

Without educated people this country is nothing...and to whom they are loyal ???

1249075287.jpg

051120131238245604542_2.jpg

279278.jpg
[/quot

you worshiped ataturk lol see civil industry zones im anatolia such as kayseri konya antep çorum bursa samsun kocaeli ..etc .that cities are akp's castles they are not kemalist cities and their workers and engineers aswell beside they maybe opponet as well as whats your logic
plase give up your poor propagandas
images

konya industry zones
images

organize_sanayi_bolgeleri_ile_ilgili_carpici_rapor13738801370_h1049819.jpg

kayseri
images

MTI0NzEzOD-kayseri-osbde-icradan-satilik-fabrika-10-milyon-999-bin-200-tl.jpg

antep
sanayi-300x201.jpg

i can post more.. this is enoughf for you like alienoz said that you are very emotional a person bro

Please respect our people choice you are getting disguisting

Last edited:
@tesla

Economy is shipwreck. Why lie? Only pro-akp businessmen do better. Which I am not.

Syrian refugees are all over because of shortsighted policies of FM Davutoglu (he thinks he shapes the world with his super duper skill in foreign politics). Result: no friendly country near or far.

Southeastern provinces are in active rebellion. Armed guardsmen and TOMA are protecting buildings of electric administrations.

Only reason why he was selected is: opposition is the lowest of the low.

you worshiped ataturk

Mortal worshipping is invented by you.

lol see civil industry zones kayseri konya antep çorum bursa samsun kocaeli they are not kemalist cities and their workers and engineers aswell beside they maybe opponet as well as whats your logic

Stop saying Kemalist this and that...Even if the %50 votes for erdogan, %99 loves Ataturk... except those Arab wannabe Mullahs.

My assumption stays the same.

can post more.. this is enoughf for like alienoz said that you are very emotional a person bro
Please repect our people choice you are getting disguisting

Well, let me tell you. I shit on to the people who voted for a thief and liar.... do you know how Greece invaded our Islands ??? Eyyy dünya lideri! Yunan, adalarımıza el koydu haberin var mı?- Sözcü Gazetesi

What happened to 49 people whom abducted by ISIS, not a word huh ? Because of the cencorship, you can't even ask...
Erdoğan and AKP goons are not religious people, they worship only money nothing more.... I spit on your sense of nationalism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mortal worshipping is invented by you.

Stop saying Kemalist this and that...Even if the %50 votes for erdogan, %99 loves Ataturk... except those Arab wannabe Mullahs.

My assumption stays the same.

Well, let me tell you. I shit on to the people who voted for a thief and lier.... do you know how Greece invaded our Islands ??? Eyyy dünya lideri! Yunan, adalarımıza el koydu haberin var mı?- Sözcü Gazetesi

What happened to 49 people in ISIS, not a word huh ? Because of cencorship, you can't even ask...
Erdoğan and AKP goons are not religious people, they worship only money nothing more.... I spit on your sense of nationalism.
bla bla bla :blah: emotional kid how old are you ?
i spit your beard if you dont want to live turkiye you can fuc.. off to aboard :offpost::big_boss:

Last edited:
Whoa! They just took blind sheep to a whole new level.

They are not worshipping Erdogan. They are just praying traditional Islamic Prayer "Salah" but from the angel the pic is taken, it seems like they are praying to Erdogan pic...which is wrong.

Anyone who is a Muslim knows and can tell you that people are praying salah....ENTIRE Muslim World prays it lol..Sometimes, when I pray, I have my books kept infront of myself..does it mean that I pray to my books? LOL

Google/Youtube Islamic Prayer "Salah" and you'll learn a new thing today

you are fanatic mate your religion information is in very weak :rofl::rofl: this guy is elitist even he doesnt know islamic beliefe
third report go on ha ha:partay:

I know right!!!!!

He doesn't even know BASICS of Islam. ANYONE can tell that these people aren't praying to Erdogan but praying Salah prayer that billions of Muslims pray everyday...

And Turkey is 99% Muslim.

bla bla bla :blah: emotional kid how old are you ?
i spit your beard if you dont want to live turkiye you can fuc.. uf to aboard :offpost::big_boss:

You can't answer me, saying you are emotional and........... bre, mankurt... i'm saying Greek invaded our islands...hooooo, can you hear me or there is nothing inside of your head ?

Then, you guys should stop acting like this country only belongs to AKP goons....

Without educated people this country is nothing...and to whom they are loyal ???

1249075287.jpg

051120131238245604542_2.jpg

279278.jpg
so only non-akp people are educated in turkey???

You can't answer me, saying you are emotional and........... bre, mankurt... i'm saying Greek invaded our islands...hooooo, can you hear me or there is nothing inside of your head ?
Hey what is your issue with Greece your enemy is our enemy but what is the issue ? @Neptune

They are not worshipping Erdogan. They are just praying traditional Islamic Prayer "Salah" but from the angel the pic is taken, it seems like they are praying to Erdogan pic...which is wrong.

Anyone who is a Muslim knows and can tell you that people are praying salah....ENTIRE Muslim World prays it lol..Sometimes, when I pray, I have my books kept infront of myself..does it mean that I pray to my books? LOL

Google/Youtube Islamic Prayer "Salah" and you'll learn a new thing today

I know right!!!!!

He doesn't even know BASICS of Islam. ANYONE can tell that these people aren't praying to Erdogan but praying Salah prayer that billions of Muslims pray everyday...

And Turkey is 99% Muslim.

ignore that idiot even 5 years old childs knows that just prays for Allah

your boss israel and america ordered greece be happy but we have make counter attack them

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom