What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Hey man, did you listen to Erdogan's winning speech?

His speech was very reconciliatory and he talked about becoming united..representing all 70 million Turks..focusing on commonalities amongst turkish people and so on and on.

So may be Erdogan is trying to improve on his negative points? Give him chance

He himself fvcked the country, polarized people, because of his idiotic behaviour people organized protests. Now he climbs on the balcony and says everthing will be fine... talk is cheap and Erdogan is all talk.

Yeah, it obvious by your knowledge about secularism. :agree: Did you learn secularism from your local Imam ?
I learned it from thugs like sisi, Mr. ten percent of Pakistan and of course, sheikh hasina of BD. They have one thing in common, they are all very patriotic about stealing the wealth of the nation. Secularism helps them to steal and rob in style.

Last edited:
I learned it from thugs like sisi.
I allready answered your post in another thread but i will post it here again for others to see, lets hear it from Erdogan himself, though i agree with him on this.

“Turkey defines secularism as the principle that the state is equidistant from all religions. Secularism is definitely not atheism. I recommend that Egypt too adopt a secular constitution.”

“Secularism is definitely not atheism. I, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, am Muslim, not secular. But I am the prime minister of a secular country. In a secular regime people have the freedom to be religious or not,” he continued. “Don’t be afraid of secularism. I hope the new regime in Egypt will be secular.”

Source: US spies see stronger, Islamic Turkey in 2025 | Page 2

Erdogan superb leader.

Congratulations Turkey in making a wise choice

Anyways,,, this place filled with retards... continue to argue among yourselves...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom